Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No horse collar? Still a hell of a play... Upshaw is a stud...
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU got lucky there, Maze had some space if he didn't pull a hammy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yanked down by the dreadlocks... I love it.

Huge punt return by Mayzzzz!
Can the Tide drive 26 yards???
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
No horse collar? Still a hell of a play... Upshaw is a stud...
I think he got the brutha's dreadlocks..... same effect on the runner.
Cut em.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the other angle it didn't look like Upshaw used the horsecaller. Still surprised the refs didn't call it.

Maze pulling up like that could change the game drastically. There won't be less than eight in the box all night if he's out.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I maintain that wearing braids in football is stupid and I would seriously consider not allowing it if I were a pro coach (Yankees do it).

1 - You can be tackled
2 - In a game of iiiiiiiiiiiinches, that extra weight/mass could mean the difference between .0000001 seconds and .0000002 seconds. It's stupid, but that's how I feel.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since you can't imprison guys for braids or dreads, ripping them to the field while running at full speed is what we must settle for.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its so amazing to me that neither of these teams can find QB's worth the ****. These teams are near the top of the polls every year and their QB's just suck ass. I mean LSU has Kiel coming in next year and he's suppose to be pretty good, but my god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lie Bama's approach to go away from being conservative there. They moved the ball very well at the start of the last game. You've got to go for the kill when you can do that in this sort of game

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like LSU is gonna run a trick play somewhere during this game. Russel Sheppard was a big time QB recruit coming out of high school. (just something to keep in mind.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

You know what I love about Bama and Saban specifically. Those kids ******* HIT.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Kirpatrick just took JJ out. Gotta love that from one of these lanky corners, you don't see that all that often.

Interesting call by LSU to go to the hurry up.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

3rd and 4 run a swing route.

throw to the ******* sticks you dumb ****.

Quote:
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Yeah... Jefferson sucks... lol
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Yeah... Jefferson sucks... lol
I guess a good lawyer only helps you get onto the field.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Good job by McCarron getting out of that sack. Baker had him dead to rights. Too bad the throw wasn't quite as good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Oh Mingo you just had a ******* TD!!!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

What a ******* catch, right on the Honey Badger too. Bama is going for it tonight.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Wow, that porker in the stands is in shock.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice catch
Old 01-09-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Guys I could get LSU +6 right now... should I?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Honey Badger better care about that one."

well played Musburger.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

....daaaamn. McCarron should have hit that. So close. Looked like the guy could have caught it even if he had timed it right.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Why are you sliding, McCarron. No one really cares about you. You don't need to be protecting yourself lollololol.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Bama faked out the camera crew...and LSU by the looks of it. It's going to really depend on the spot.

R.I.P. Junior Seau