Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-09-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brockers needs some hype. So let's give him hype. I would gladly take him in New England with one of our picks.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
Why do they keep giving it to Lacey on third downs? WTF, Saban? You know you have Trent Richardson on the bench, right?
I think they are going to use him in the 2nd half after LSU defense is worn down. Lacey isn't half bad.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I think they are going to use him in the 2nd half after LSU defense is worn down. Lacey isn't half bad.
That's what I'm thinking too. They feel like they can control the game so they don't want to give him 12ish carries in the first half. They'll give him 20 in the 2nd half...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

upshaw looks really good. He's helping his stock big time for the tide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Jefferson sucks.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
upshaw looks really good. He's helping his stock big time for the tide
Yeah, he's doing things. Good tackle there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put in Lee for real. Bama just needs to play no mistakes... LSU can't do anything on offense at all lolololol
Old 01-09-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else besides me like Eric Reid as a safety in the NFL?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

It's difficult to judge these safeties because no one can throw on either of these defenses... so I'd guess they are all awesome... lol
Old 01-09-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Mingo is so fast I wonder what his 40 is

He just threw DJ Fluker on his ass
Old 01-09-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game ****** blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great first half of football.

Two defenses playing lights out football, Bama just doing a nice job of moving but they aren't getting a touchdown.

So impressive how these defenses don't make mistakes, I reckon Detroit had more missed tackles in multiple individual drives than these teams have combined in the half.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jordan jefferson being jordan jefferson and aj mccaron overthrowing a wide open wr = great defense
Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
This game ****** blows.
Completely disagree. Go watch basketball.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

43? On LSU has made some nice plays.

I don't know what his number is, but he's the LDE.

Last edited by descendency : 01-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.
descendency is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Completely disagree. Go watch basketball.
Well agree to disagree...

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU made some good halftime adjustments last time. We'll see how the Madhatter does this time around.

Bama has one of those all-time type defenses. Just so well coached, it's something special to watch.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Jefferson hasn't even ATTEMPTED a pass down the field. That's alarming...
Old 01-09-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Jefferson hasn't even ATTEMPTED a pass down the field. That's alarming...
He sucks at throwing the ball only slightly more than Lee does.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
This game ****** blows.
are you kidding me? this game is awesome. Sorry it's not a high scoring battle with ****** defenses and just long bombs. this is some hard hitting, good defensive football
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
ElectricEye
Icon

I think it's interesting how committed LSU is to Jefferson in spite of him doing them basically no good, especially in a game like this. The hurry-up kind of stuff they were doing early looked like it was creating space, but he tripped once and misplayed the option on the other one. With how fast Bama can close, you can't do that sort of stuff.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-09-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
are you kidding me? this game is awesome. Sorry it's not a high scoring battle with ****** defenses and just long bombs. this is some hard hitting, good defensive football
Im sorry that I would like to see even mediocre QB play. Its the national title game, is that too much to ask?

Quote:
Old 01-09-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I think it's interesting how committed LSU is to Jefferson in spite of him doing them basically no good, especially in a game like this. The hurry-up kind of stuff they were doing early looked like it was creating space, but he tripped once and misplayed the option on the other one. With how fast Bama can close, you can't do that sort of stuff.
It's because they have literally the two worst QBs in the NCAA.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is getting real old....all the announcers/fans saying 'this game is so boring, it is all field goals....it is boring football' blah blah blah.........

Fact is ladies, there are arguably, regardless of class, 28 NFL prospects defensively on the field tonight.

I say it is damn fun football to watch, a game where defense actually matters and actually does its job!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It's because they have literally the two worst QBs in the NCAA.
Thank you for noticing the same thing I have lol.

Quote: