Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Should the Jets move on from Mark Sanchez?

In 2009 and 2010, the Jets got to the AFC Championship Game in spit of Mark Sanchez.

This year, he has remained, literally, the weakest link on a playoff-caliber team.

At some point, should they just move on and cut ties with Sanchez and try to find a decent QB? It appears that Sanchez is regressing and not progressing.

Or should they try to give him a better coaching staff and playmaking corps? Is Sanchez's career salvageable at this point?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question is, what are their options to replace him? Sanchez is clearly not a good quarterback, but it's not like there is an obvious candidate to start over him.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's time to replace him. I think the Jets need to start fresh with a new OC and a new QB. We also have problems at WR as Plax is probably gone and Holmes was benched or took himself out of the game at the end.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the offense has no playmakers outside of really holmes and keller, but holmes is inconsistent and a headcase. Plax is old and not a #2 option at this point. Tomlinson nearing the end of his career while Shonn Greene is an ok RB. They've got no playmakers and go to guys on offense. So while Sanchez has been trash, he needs help around him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They firing Shotty and I think ESPN said that the Jets will go after Norv Turner.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see Norv with Sanchez, but I would LOVE to see what he can do with Josh Freeman.
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see the Jets draft a QB in the first, and give Sanchez one more year to try to prove something, while he is on notice that his job is not even close to guaranteed.

That way, after next year, we have a new QB or a Sanchez that has put his **** together.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I think it's time to replace him. I think the Jets need to start fresh with a new OC and a new QB. We also have problems at WR as Plax is probably gone and Holmes was benched or took himself out of the game at the end.
I can't stand the Jets, but no, get him a new OC. And see what happens. We did that with Eli. We fired Hufangel, and promoted Gilbride, who was a huge improvement!

See what happens in a new system, and have patience. If he continues to stink, then cut bait.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
The question is, what are their options to replace him? Sanchez is clearly not a good quarterback, but it's not like there is an obvious candidate to start over him.
People are already saying Peyton Manning, but I would think the Jets will have a hard time fitting in Manning under the cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO please. Keep him for the lols.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes. Trade Revis for Flynn after we franchise him :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll probably get at least one year. I think there's a pretty good chance he could be replaced after another year, but I do think he'll get another. Not sure why Jets fans would want, say, Matt Flynn over Sanchez going into next year. Who would you replace him with? Maybe Manning for a couple years, but the Jets aren't going to draft a QB to replace him, and there's not a whole lot to be done through free agency. Sanchez'll be there for a little while yet. He's still young, and he was a first round pick - it's only been three years. He'll get more time.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I can't stand the Jets, but no, get him a new OC. And see what happens. We did that with Eli. We fired Hufangel, and promoted Gilbride, who was a huge improvement!

See what happens in a new system, and have patience. If he continues to stink, then cut bait.
Very possible the Jets do that. The year right after Pennington and Favre got out from underneath Schotty, they were both top 5 in MVP voting.

Schotty is a massive problem but Sanchez is so inaccurate at times and has really become gun-shy.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Very possible the Jets do that. The year right after Pennington and Favre got out from underneath Schotty, they were both top 5 in MVP voting.

Schotty is a massive problem but Sanchez is so inaccurate at times and has really become gun-shy.
You need a change. Now, like I said, I find Sanchise amusing when he stinks it up. But I am fair as well, and understand if we didn't fire Hufnagel we could have been in trouble!

Mind you, this is a guy who had Eli throw for 5th or something in the league, WHEN we had TIKI in his prime!!! Why?! How do you develop a QB when you increase his passing attempts, and don't let him learn?

Meanwhile, I see Ben in that rushing system with Bettis. They developed him the right way under Whisenhunt! We had stupid Huffy!

So maybe all you need is a change. Then make your evaluations. I think if you try playing him in this system, and he breaks, then I believe it will be harder for him to change and turn around from bad habits when indeed he does get cut and signs with another team.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones, anyone?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like every QB, this board blames the scheme/playmakers around them. They're all studs, it's the supporting cast..
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I think this basically sums up the situation perfectly. If he can be clearly upgraded, go ahead and make the upgrade. But aside from Peyton Manning, which I'm not sure is that realistic, it's tough to see where exactly that upgrade is.

Bringing in another young guy could make sense too, but as scotty pointed out (I was just too lazy to double quote) this team has a lot of other holes on offense as well. Holmes isn't nearly as effective as he was last year with another receiver who teams had to pay attention to outside of the red zone. Burress isn't a threat to beat anyone deep. The playcalling is awful, receivers are rarely open like you see them in other games, and the run game isn't nearly as good as it was. Plus Hunter is a turnstile at right tackle, and Slauson isn't exactly dominant at left guard either. Offensive line play wasn't that good this year.

And aside from Holmes, who is very good but not the dominant type of receiver who will beat teams even when they focus on him like they have this year, there are really no big play threats on offense so they have to execute well for a number of plays in a row and go on long drives to score. There's no explosiveness, which makes things difficult and allows teams to really attack and play aggressively and it's hard to play against that kind of defense when you don't take shots deep and create big plays which is how you best hurt a defense that plays that way.

Now, does another quarterback find success in this situation? Absolutely possible, but again, the situation isn't excellent so I think if they go ahead and make an upgrade for the sake of making an upgrade it's a mistake and won't help things that much. If they can't find a legitimate upgrade, I think a new offensive coordinator to shake things up and upgrades on the OL and at skill spots could help. They also might not, and at that point I think you definitely have to just go ahead and cut ties. He'll be on the hot seat next year, and even if he does come back I think it would be good to bring in competition for him.

And that's the other option really, not completely cutting ties but also not handing him the starting job like they did in the past three years. If you can't find an upgrade, bringing in somebody who you think could do better to push him in camp and seeing how that goes could make sense. Don't really care if it shakes his confidence or anything, he's got to show something at this point and can't be coddled any more. In his three years, he hasn't shown that he should just be given a starting spot on a team.

To sum up, if there's a suitable option to move forward with besides Sanchez I think that makes sense. However, I'm not sure who that is, and even if they do find that guy there are plenty of other spots on offense that need upgrades.

Last edited by derza222 : 01-01-2012 at 04:51 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Like every QB, this board blames the scheme/playmakers around them. They're all studs, it's the supporting cast..
ehhh except Sanchez blows. I'm not defending him at all, he sucks. I'm just also saying that the offense around him is trash. His weapons aren't good, which doesn't help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Landry Jones, anyone?
Why not just trade for Jimmy Clausen.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After this, you have to figure Holmes is likely gone. Without Santonio, the Jets have no legitimate playmakers and are really lacking when it comes to offensive talent. No matter what they do with Sanchez and Schotty, that offense is in pretty poor shape. The Jets are kind of at a crossroads, Rex has gotten that team to overachieve these past few years, but their run is looking to come to an end.

Last edited by Basileus777 : 01-01-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Sanchez is alright. I like Schottenheimer, too. But I do think bringing in Norv Turner would be the best move over trying to replace the QB. Sanchez clearly has talent, but really hasn't been given the opportunity to develop properly or just hasn't gotten the right coaching to advance beyond being the guy who just tries to manage the offense behind a strong defense.

Norv can take him past this level. And if Norv can't, then it's time to start looking for another answer. What happened to Erik Ainge? I always liked him.

As for the draft, I like them going with Cousins in Round 3 or 4.

Last edited by nepg : 01-01-2012 at 10:11 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm the Jets, I get Turner aboard and then call up the Bucs and see if they bite on Sanchez & picks package for Freeman. Or I make the offer of Sanchez and several #1's for Luck.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez is a big problem but who is going to be available at that spot? Landry Jones? Ryan Tannehill ? Or maybe trade for Matt Flynn, Sign Jason Campbell, Shawn Hill? Chad Henne? I mean Personally I'd go the cheap rout get one of those other guys and draft some OL men for the right side of the line.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Is Sanchez's career salvageable at this point?
Salvageable? Yes; I would like to see what a he'll do with a new OC. Not that I have faith in him, just look at all the old Stafford vs Sanchez threads.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In short, Yes. You don't have a franchise guy in Sanchez. However, this is easier said than done and I imagine they ride him until a good situation arises.

No point in wasting more time and resources in a risky situation like trying to pick up Flynn or something.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote