Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-02-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jeffery and Dennard Ejected from Bowl Matchup

I don't know much about Dennard but as a selfish Bear fan, Jeffery just became, imo, a lock to make it to 19. Am I wrong?
Old 01-02-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a good day for Dennard.

I've been saying for a long time that Dennard is overrated and not as good as Amukamara. This game and matchup only reaffirming that opinion. More of a second round pick than a first rounder. Watch out for Dennard to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Round 2.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still really like Dennard, but there's no question he's had a tough year...and that certainly didn't help him much. He was the the guiltier party in that little scuffle, not sure Alshon should have even been ejected.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Not a good day for Dennard.

I've been saying for a long time that Dennard is overrated and not as good as Amukamara. This game and matchup only reaffirming that opinion. More of a second round pick than a first rounder. Watch out for Dennard to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Round 2.
Amukamara wasn't even that good as a prospect. Overrated, and it shows in the NFL.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon got the raw end of the stick. Likely the referee didn't fully see the altercation, or from a bad angle, because I think anyone who watches the replay can see Alshon did nothing worthy of being ejected.

As for his actual performance, although it hurts any hope I had that he'd slide to the Panthers in the second, I think this is the Alshon that NFL teams will get. I think the quarterback issues at SC got overlooked this season in critics of Alshon, while too much attention has been payed to the fact that he doesn't have the same cut as Terrell Owens, despite the fact he's always been like that, including when he was dominating last season.

There's never be any complaints of work ethic or laziness while at South Carolina, he's shown he has good game speed for a receiver of his size, and his size/jumping/catching ability is obvious.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Alshon got the raw end of the stick. Likely the referee didn't fully see the altercation, or from a bad angle, because I think anyone who watches the replay can see Alshon did nothing worthy of being ejected.

As for his actual performance, although it hurts any hope I had that he'd slide to the Panthers in the second, I think this is the Alshon that NFL teams will get. I think the quarterback issues at SC got overlooked this season in critics of Alshon, while too much attention has been payed to the fact that he doesn't have the same cut as Terrell Owens, despite the fact he's always been like that, including when he was dominating last season.

There's never be any complaints of work ethic or laziness while at South Carolina, he's shown he has good game speed for a receiver of his size, and his size/jumping/catching ability is obvious.
I've been a huge supporter of Alshon this season, I think he's still a Top 20 prospect in this draft. Today just confirms that for me. He's a beast, plain and simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Alshon gives you much more than a big body who can run 9 routes all day long.

He's not fast enough to do that in the NFL and beat corners at the next level.
Even when Jeffery caught that long pass, he was run down by the Dennard for a tackle.

Jeffery I guess has a role in the NFL, but I think he's going to be exposed at the combine as not being much of an athlete.

He's not AJ Green/Julio Jones.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I don't think Alshon gives you much more than a big body who can run 9 routes all day long.

He's not fast enough to do that in the NFL and beat corners at the next level.
Even when Jeffery caught that long pass, he was run down by the Dennard for a tackle.

Jeffery I guess has a role in the NFL, but I think he's going to be exposed at the combine as not being much of an athlete.

He's not AJ Green/Julio Jones.
Dennard may have caught him, but Dennard was easily beaten by Jeffery those first twenty or so yards. That kind of acceleration definitely helps make him for the lack of top end speed.

Alshon Jeffery won't ever be an elite, clean-cut route runner, but he still knows how to position himself and use his body and athleticism to make the catch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-02-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Amukamara wasn't even that good as a prospect. Overrated, and it shows in the NFL.
You are such a ******* tool....
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jeffery does not eat his way out of being a WR than maybe he'll be good in the NFL.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
I don't know much about Dennard but as a selfish Bear fan, Jeffery just became, imo, a lock to make it to 19. Am I wrong?
I hope you are wrong. Jeffrey just screams bust to me. His conditioning issues really scare me. I don't want him anywhere near the Bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I hope you are wrong. Jeffrey just screams bust to me. His conditioning issues really scare me. I don't want him anywhere near the Bears.
Perhaps you can specify what your concerns with conditioning are? He's no less athletic than he was, and he hasn't had a problem with being winded in games either. Is it just simply that he's thicker around the waste, as he's always been?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeffrey's had a lousy year and was out of shape most of the season.....and he has no quickness off the line, gonna be Mike Williams/Dwayne Jarrett in terms of NFL production I'm afraid.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Jeffrey's had a lousy year and was out of shape most of the season.....and he has no quickness off the line, gonna be Mike Williams/Dwayne Jarrett in terms of NFL production I'm afraid.
Alshon's production drop has way more to do with brutal QB play than it does about perceived conditioning issues.

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-02-2012 at 05:00 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year the Gamecocks would just throw it up for grabs to Alshon every time. Teams figured out how to take that away this year and that's why Garcia was so terrible this year. No doubt though that Jeffrey wasn't getting open downfield as consistently as he was last year, which is why he had huge numbers his first two years and was lousy this year.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think people are glossing over that as well. The conditioning issues with Jeffrey are scary, but on the field the guy can still dominate this level of competition...and as Cigaro mentioned, the belly is nothing new. It's just a matter of if he translates to being the same guy at the next level. I think there's some valid questions about that. We've seen similar guys flame out before, so I would be a little nervous about that...but I'm still cautiously optimistic about his future as an NFL receiver. His combine performance will go a long way to determining how optimistic I am.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love if the Ravens took Alshon in the first. Absolutely love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't say I'd be upset with Jeffrey to the Bears in the first. I think most of the issues with him are overblown, and he definitely didn't deserve to be ejected today.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My main problem with Dennard is he pretty much mugs his man all the way down the field. I think that might be trouble for him with NFL rules being what they are these days.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to say I think Alshons the **** I just think he could be great for a QB like Cutler that you don't need perfect routes for since he's not afraid to throw it up for his guy. I think he'd be a real nice pick for us in that regard, that Jay needs someone he can trust to use their athletic ability to come down with it.

And while I like Floyd better, I don't think Alshon's the worst receiver this year.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That photo is shown in every Alshon thread lol

Is there anyway he slips to the 2nd round? Do you think Kendall Wright has or will pass him on peoples boards?
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just posted this on Twitter too, but Dennard reminds me of Kareem Jackson.

And that isn't necessarily a bad thing because I was a fan of Jackson coming out of Bama.

I just mean that both rely too heavily on being physical.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think most would agree that Dennard runs will run about a 4.50...

Go to 1:15

For all those who think Alshon can't run, that's some natural separation right there. No moves, no shakes yet he gets a few yards separation on a straight nine route. If he doesn't keep looking back and just keeps running hard, he probably scores. I'm as curious about his forty as anybody but I do think he may surprise some people. People saw the picture before the season and saw the production drop and made some assumptions but he's still a highly talented football player and a very good athlete.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
I genuinely dislike you. All thats showing right now is a rookie who had no offseason, an injury, didn't get the playbook until after the lockout and started his preseason/minicamp during the middle/backend of the regular season. He has had plays with perfect coverage in man where he is more comfortable as of now, and an example is against the Jets when he covered Plax before he pushed off by fully extending his arm (which was called back because of obvious offensive pass interference) otherwise it would've been a pick. Also against Green Bay when he was called for a PI against greg jennings which was a bad call. He's had very good plays and very bad plays where he looks like he doesn't know what he's doing...PROBABLY BECAUSE HE REALLY DOESNT.

Prince most likely doesn't know his assignments well, and if he doesn't know his assignments well enough he can't react as well as he should. Cornerback is the hardest position to transition to from college to NFL. You can change an offense for a QB, simplify it so that they can thrive (ex: Cam, Dalton, Tebow) but you can't always do the same for a cornerback. As far as reaction, a cornerback can't go 100% unless they know exactly what they are supposed to do, if they don't do their assignment right, then it can be worse than them being timid and playing reserved (like Prince played versus the Redskins). He needs to find his groove, learn the defense, and get some experience.

My god, some of your posts and threads are good and inspire talk that make sense, but these comments about JPP and Prince specifically bother me because you say you've seen all of their plays (JPP) and declare a player overrated without reasoning.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 01-03-2012 at 07:28 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote