Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Tebow or Stafford?
Tim Tebow 666 90.74%
Matthew Stanford 68 9.26%
Voters: 734. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
think about how he has that extra quality that can't really be described, almost as though it was completely fabricated by the media and doesn't actually exist, but it does exist because it has to exist.
The ontological argument for the existence of Tebow's ability to be an NFL quarterback. Very nice.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's worse than I could have ever imagined.

Attempt at humor isn't so funny.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Don't worry. You're like 90. You won't have to much longer.

(<3 you CJ!)
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...earchid=840296

RPG has been Tebow trolling for a while now. For his excellence in doing such I think he has legitly earned a golden troll award... Congrats!

That is...actually pretty impressive.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Broncos fan and even believe Tim Tebow might turn into an NFL QB but I'll trade my left nut with Tim Tebow for Matt Stafford.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The argument was raised in the other thread that Stafford should have a shot at Tebow, so I decided to continue post whoring and create a second poll to see whether he has a case or not. If you are starting a franchise from scratch who you would you rather have leading your team: Matthew Stafford or Tim Tebow?

My objective analysis for each of the two quarterbacks that will hopefully make your decision easier is below:

Tim Tebow: All he does is win games, sell jerseyz, win national championships, win heismans, praise the lord jesus, make his teammates better, do a really good gator chomp, make good commercials with his mom, not practice premarital sex.

Matthew Stafford: The posterboy for the Detroit Lions, a franchise that loves to lose. He gets injured if you blow on him, he tricked people into thinking Mohammad Massaquoi was worthy of a second round pick in the NFL, he is coached by Jim Schwartz who tells his players to commit unsportsmanlike penalties then gets pissed off when someone shakes his hand too hard.
Utterly ridiculous "analysis". I just have to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk when writing this and trying to be funny. Anyhow, as you stated in the franchise QB thread, you'll let the poll results tell the tale of the tape and I think they have. Let's put this asinine debate to rest. Scoreboard.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by noondog : 01-03-2012 at 03:49 PM.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I change my vote to Tebow?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope this is a joke...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this a real ******* question?
Old 01-03-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out RPG's past posts, if you can't see that this is an obvious troll you truly fail. He's no Breed.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Utterly ridiculous "analysis". I just have to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk when writing this and trying to be funny. Anyhow, as you stated in the franchise QB thread, you'll let the poll results tell the tale of the tape and I think they have. Let's put this asinine debate to rest. Scoreboard.
i'm not disagreeing with you, but as i mentioned earlier in the thread i thought it posed an interesting question as to how much people weigh statistical performance versus actual on field performance; you won't find an argument from me that stafford has more passing yards or touchdowns, but i think you and everyone else would agree that tim tebow won the heisman and was a member of national championship teams, which is what matters in the NFL

another relevant debate that i see thrown around is a player like lebron james who gets all of these great stats, versus a guy like jason terry who scores half as much, yet gives his team a chance to succeed. i'm not saying jason terry is as good as lebron necessarily, but i think if you are starting a new franchise there is going to be that moment of hesitation over whether you choose lebron or terry.

but as you said, the poll results don't lie; i do think it is too small of a sample size to draw any definitive answer to the debate however, and it will probably keep going which is what i think is great about sports: it gives us a chance to argue about who is better than who, and what player is considered the best of all time at a particular sport from different eras and whatnot.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 01-03-2012 at 06:05 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump this when Tebow wins the Superbowl.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this cant be a real thread...

maybe tim tebow vs mark sanchez
Old 01-03-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
but i think you and everyone else would agree that tim tebow won the heisman and was a member of national championship teams, which is what matters in the NFL.
Um, what? How many national championships and Heismans did Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, Ryan, Montana, Marino, Favre all win?

Gino Torretta, Danny Wuerffel, Jason White, Chris Weinke, Charlie Ward, Eric Crouch, Troy Smith, Ty Detmer, Craig Krenzel, Ken Dorsey ..... has the penny dropped yet?
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think that Tebow could become the greatest QB in the history of the NFL at 2 point conversions. Way better than Stafford.

Hang on, what was the question?
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Um, what? How many national championships and Heismans did Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, Ryan, Montana, Marino, Favre all win?

Gino Torretta, Danny Wuerffel, Jason White, Chris Weinke, Charlie Ward, Eric Crouch, Troy Smith, Ty Detmer, Craig Krenzel, Ken Dorsey ..... has the penny dropped yet?
i get that there are some rare instances where the player through some set of freak circumstances is unable to directly translate his NCAA success to the NFL, but for every eric crouch there is a vinny testaverde
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post

What about all the other players who never won **** in college? The success rate of QBs with NCs and/or Heismans is way better than those without. Kyle Wright never won **** and he is/was ass. There are like, hundreds upon hundreds of examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it reminds me of a similar debate i have seen in the past with derek jeter vs barry bands; would you rather have derek jeter, the captain of america's team who leads his team to wins because of his superhuman clutch qualities, or would you rather have this big-headed steroid abuser who disobeys jesus? plus throw in how great jeter plays defense (just look at his gold gloves, case closed), and think about how he has that extra quality that can't really be described, almost as though it was completely fabricated by the media and doesn't actually exist, but it does exist because it has to exist.

i'm not saying stanford is barry bands, but he probably has taken steroids at some point.
You're missing the point. The fallacy in this comparison is that Jeter is actually a good baseball player. Tim Tebow is not a good football player.

Example:
Derek Jeter is 8th among active baseball players in career batting average.
Derek Jeter has been top 6 in WAR (among position players) 6 times
Derek Jeter was top 10 in offensive WAR 9 times in 12 seasons from 98-09.
Derek Jeter is 25th ALL TIME in offensive WAR, above Chipper Jones, Ken Griffey Jr, Manny Ramirez and Reggie Jackson (to name a few)

On the other hand:
Tim Tebow makes Chuck Knoblauch look like a dead-eye sharpshooter in the accuracy department
Tim Tebow's accuracy was 34th of 34 this season. There were 2nd stringers better than him.
Tim Tebow's failures in the accuracy department are the worst in DECADES. The last time a passer attempted 250 passes and completed less than 47% of them was Akili Smith in 2000. That Akili Smith. There have been only 20 QBs who have completed the feat since 1967.
Tim Tebow has fumbled a total of 13 times, more than Matt Stafford and Matt Ryan combined

Really, it was a very apt comparison between Jeter and Tebow. There are great similarities between the two. Except Derek Jeter brings tangible, Hall of Fame production to the table while Tim Tebow brings new lows to QB position of the past 20 years.

Good job.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people are missing how much of a parody this man is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think people are missing how much of a parody this man is.
Its hard when he sounds so much like all the real Tebow apologists like Skip Baseless

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Stafford threw for over 5,000 yards and 41 TDs in his first full season as a starter.

Just throwing that out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Its hard when he sounds so much like all the real Tebow apologists like Skip Baseless
That's how good parodies work.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologists? Maybe because we're apologizing to the rest of the league for being so rude as to introduce such a dominant force into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote