Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

22/1000

so you're saying there's a chance?

Last edited by fenikz : 05-30-2012 at 04:24 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Fenikz' Guide to Women"

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chapter 1: Just The Tip

Old 05-30-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why root for them? It's not like they have a fanbase, a decent owner, a decent supporting cast, a good coach, a good GM, etc. They have nothing, and giving them Davis won't transform a team like it would so many others.
They need it more than anyone else. But Davis is a complimentary star player... he's not a bona fide top dog anyways.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chapter 2: Make Her Want More. I guess that would be 1.5. I thought Brody was talking about Portland, I was gonna be pissed!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 05-30-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody should be rooting for the Pistons in the lottery.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Out of curiosity, would the NBA prefer the Hornets get a good pick and become a hotter commodity among buyers or do they make more money off of owning the team?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Wait, who isn't?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll be rooting for the Pissed-ons. Davis would be a perfect compliment to their ugly bunch.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They need it more than anyone else. But Davis is a complimentary star player... he's not a bona fide top dog anyways.
Did you consider KG a top dog? I think Davis will wind up being comprable to KG....probably score a little less, but will make up for that with shot blocking.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Out of curiosity, would the NBA prefer the Hornets get a good pick and become a hotter commodity among buyers or do they make more money off of owning the team?
Probably still Brooklyn, but I would say Hornets second.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of you should just quit now, the Kings are going to win the lottery and pair Anthony Davis with DeMarcus Cousins. K? K. Glad we're all agreed.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Did you consider KG a top dog? I think Davis will wind up being comprable to KG....probably score a little less, but will make up for that with shot blocking.
No, I never considered KG a top dog. But yeah, I don't think Davis is a bad player or anything. Just not an elite superstar. Though he could end up being an underrated one like Tim Duncan is.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is actually coming to Washington its all about marketability. Wall is a marketing king, Vesley and the kiss last year will be great for european audience so they give them davis let Davis run with them and we will be set.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
No, I never considered KG a top dog. But yeah, I don't think Davis is a bad player or anything. Just not an elite superstar. Though he could end up being an underrated one like Tim Duncan is.
Well, I understand the KG thing to an extent. I'm not following on Duncan though.....he is absolutely an elite superstar.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG was absolutely a top dog in Minny.

Duncan's one of the best ever to play the game.

D wanting Wallace is lol-worthy. We'd have the money, assuming we shipped off Bropez in a sign and trade and Wallace isn't going to take up 9+ mil (also depends on Farmar, that little ******)

Off to bed, study abroad problems, let's go Nets, start off with some Brooklyn magic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Well, I understand the KG thing to an extent. I'm not following on Duncan though.....he is absolutely an elite superstar.
He lacks charisma and personality, so I think he hasn't drawn the type of fandom that the other elite superstars garner. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that he's been one of the most underappreciated stars of our time.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Saints owner bought the Hornets a month and a half ago
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Well what do I know haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 05-30-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
KG was absolutely a top dog in Minny.

Duncan's one of the best ever to play the game.

D wanting Wallace is lol-worthy. We'd have the money, assuming we shipped off Bropez in a sign and trade and Wallace isn't going to take up 9+ mil (also depends on Farmar, that little ******)

Off to bed, study abroad problems, let's go Nets, start off with some Brooklyn magic!
Your misunderstanding is LOL worthy.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
He lacks charisma and personality, so I think he hasn't drawn the type of fandom that the other elite superstars garner. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that he's been one of the most underappreciated stars of our time.
Yeah, he hasn't drawn the fandom, but he is still the best player since Jordan.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. Detroit hasn't picked #1 overall since 1970. That's not fair and they deserve that pick.

Make it happen Stern!
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, he hasn't drawn the fandom, but he is still the best player since Jordan.
That can be your opinion.

I think it's Kobe.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That can be your opinion.

I think it's Kobe.

When Duncan wins one this year......regardless, he is easily 1 or 2 making him a clear to dog.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I think 90% of GMs would take Duncan over Bryant, without even getting into Bryant's ego & the fact that he is a rapist