Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-14-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are Nerlens and Shabazz top 2 prospects for the 2013 draft?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
What have you heard about Drummonds work ethic? Reports are the Wizards are interested in him, he is a typical EG pick. It will suck because he is so raw and it immediately will keep us in the Shabazz sweepstakes for next year but the talent is there. Does he have the attiude to fufil his potential though?
I don't think he'll fulfill his potential. Even in high school he was the kind of player who was maddeningly inconsistent, was completely dominant in certain games/events and was quiet for others. Obviously a ton of potential, but he's always seemed like the kind of guy whose ridiculous tools will go to waste to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
As of right now yeah they are. Obviously a lot can change in a year though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd throw in Zeller in there with those 2 as well. I like Shabazz the most honestly, star wings are becoming harder to find as of late it seems like. He might be the best scoring wing to come out for a while.

Nerlens will need to develop like Davis did to become a top draft pick, still unsure about his lack of bulk but his length just like Davis can make up for it. Zeller is a much more developed offensive player that might end up the player of the year IMO.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen CJ Leslie play much. Not nearly enough to provide any kid opinion on him. If anyone has, does he project as 3 and can he be a solid starter? Just trying to figure out if the Cavs can get a starter out of the Lakers first rounder though I'd never hold my breath over it.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me Shabazz is a bit overrated, I think he could be a James Harden-esque player.

Noel will be the #1 pick next year, bank on it.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking this Steven Adams character from New Zealand.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I haven't seen CJ Leslie play much. Not nearly enough to provide any kid opinion on him. If anyone has, does he project as 3 and can he be a solid starter? Just trying to figure out if the Cavs can get a starter out of the Lakers first rounder though I'd never hold my breath over it.
Depends on what you need from your 3. Outside scoring? Absolutely not. It's the main reason he needs to head back for his junior year. He is VERY inconsistent from outside 10-12 feet. He's more of a 4 in a 3's body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was hoping scoring. The cavs are pathetic on the perimeter with the obvious exception of Kyrie Irving, so I was hoping he could have provided some spark there. We're pathetic everywhere with the exception of KI actually. Maybe not the 4 since Thompson has shown improvement throughout the course of the season.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
To me Shabazz is a bit overrated, I think he could be a James Harden-esque player.

Noel will be the #1 pick next year, bank on it.
Choosing Kentucky sealed it for me.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was hoping scoring. The cavs are pathetic on the perimeter with the obvious exception of Kyrie Irving, so I was hoping he could have provided some spark there. We're pathetic everywhere with the exception of KI actually. Maybe not the 4 since Thompson has shown improvement throughout the course of the season.
I totally get a boner thinking of a Kyrie Irving/Brandon Beal backcourt. Of course I would be perfectly fine with Anthony Davis instead :D
Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol you mean Bradley

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I totally get a boner thinking of a Kyrie Irving/Brandon Beal backcourt. Of course I would be perfectly fine with Anthony Davis instead :D

How dare you mistaken Bradley Beal for a Brandon.

Another scenario that precipitates the erection process is Kyrie and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist in transition/fast break.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How dare you mistaken Bradley Beal for a Brandon.

Another scenario that precipitates the erection process is Kyrie and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist in transition/fast break.
No. MKG is destined to be a King.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
NO. We suck far more ass than you guys do. You will finish with a better record and we won't win another ******* game, increasing our chances at landing him. bwaha

Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MKG with Kyrie = sex

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MKG is the backup plan if the Pistons don't get Anthony Davis, you mean.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They will get Thomas Robinson Brody.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Or the super athletic, high flying, shot blocking never bitching about not getting a foul call Jared Sullinger

Old 04-15-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say Washington wins the lottery and takes Davis.

New Orleans lands #2, Charlotte #3, Cleveland #4, and Sacramento #5.

What does New Orleans do? Kaman could walk after this year...so do you roll the dice on Drummond? Or go with MKG?

What is better Greivis Vasquez, Eric Gordon, Al-Faroq Aminu, Landry/Okafor, and Drummond or Vasquez, Gordon, Kidd-Gilchrist, Landry, and Okafor?

For this quick discussion we will say the take MKG.

So onto the train wreck that is Charlotte. I think Thomas Robsinson has to be the guy. Here is what I would do with their lineup. PG - Augustin, SG - Walker, SF - Henderson, PF - Robinson, and C - Biyombo. Still a rough lineup, but you have to think any progress is a step in the right direction.

Now the Cavs at #4...Beal or Drummond??? I think the Cavs really could use another young talent guard to pair with Kyrie. I tend to like a Irving, Beal, Thompson, Varejao combo than Iriving, Thompson, Drummond combo. So we will go with Bradley Beal to the Cavs.

Now for the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Kings...I for one really like Cousins. I think he will eventually be a top 3 center in the leauge. The emergence of Isiah Thomas is huge for the future. I like Marcus Thornton, but feel he could be a better fit coming off the bench, like a Jamal Crawford, but he could also be the starting SG. This is where the dilemma comes in. Do you play Tyreke at SF, Cousins at PF, and go after Drummond? Or do you play Tyreke at SG, Jason Thompson at PF, Cousins at C, and go after Harrison Barnes? The Kings can score, but their defense is atrocious. So lets nab Drummond and pair him inside with Cousins.

So here is what my top 5 looks like as of now.

1. - Wizards - Anthony Davis, C, Kentucky
2. - Hornets - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, SG, Kentucky
3. - Bobcats - Thomas Robinson, PF, Kansas
4. - Cavaliers - Bradley Beal, SG, Florida
5. - Kings - Andre Drummond, C, Connecticut

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drummond would be a terrible idea for Sac-Town.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Like you said, I'd really hope we'd go Beal in that scenario. Drummond's just too big of a gamble and the Cavaliers franchise can't afford to miss on this draft - it's a big deal for the future. Also, what if Charlotte wins it and Washington picks second, do they still go MKG?

Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drummond does nothing to immediately improve this team. If we don't get a top three pick, i hope we just package it with another one of our solid starters and move it for a veteran.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Say Washington wins the lottery and takes Davis.

New Orleans lands #2, Charlotte #3, Cleveland #4, and Sacramento #5.

What does New Orleans do? Kaman could walk after this year...so do you roll the dice on Drummond? Or go with MKG?

What is better Greivis Vasquez, Eric Gordon, Al-Faroq Aminu, Landry/Okafor, and Drummond or Vasquez, Gordon, Kidd-Gilchrist, Landry, and Okafor?

For this quick discussion we will say the take MKG.

So onto the train wreck that is Charlotte. I think Thomas Robsinson has to be the guy. Here is what I would do with their lineup. PG - Augustin, SG - Walker, SF - Henderson, PF - Robinson, and C - Biyombo. Still a rough lineup, but you have to think any progress is a step in the right direction.

Now the Cavs at #4...Beal or Drummond??? I think the Cavs really could use another young talent guard to pair with Kyrie. I tend to like a Irving, Beal, Thompson, Varejao combo than Iriving, Thompson, Drummond combo. So we will go with Bradley Beal to the Cavs.

Now for the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Kings...I for one really like Cousins. I think he will eventually be a top 3 center in the leauge. The emergence of Isiah Thomas is huge for the future. I like Marcus Thornton, but feel he could be a better fit coming off the bench, like a Jamal Crawford, but he could also be the starting SG. This is where the dilemma comes in. Do you play Tyreke at SF, Cousins at PF, and go after Drummond? Or do you play Tyreke at SG, Jason Thompson at PF, Cousins at C, and go after Harrison Barnes? The Kings can score, but their defense is atrocious. So lets nab Drummond and pair him inside with Cousins.

So here is what my top 5 looks like as of now.

1. - Wizards - Anthony Davis, C, Kentucky
2. - Hornets - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, SG, Kentucky
3. - Bobcats - Thomas Robinson, PF, Kansas
4. - Cavaliers - Bradley Beal, SG, Florida
5. - Kings - Andre Drummond, C, Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Drummond would be a terrible idea for Sac-Town.
If this happens, I say trade the pick for an established wing who can play D. Drummond would be a terrible idea for the Kings (I will no longer call them Sacramento), but so would Harrison Barnes. Who knows, each of them might finally realize their full potential that made them stop recruiting choices in their respective draft classes, but do the Kings have the established culture to do that? No. Perry Jones and Terrance Jones are in the same boat.

That would leave low-ceiling guys like Jared Sullinger. I'll pass.

Or the Kings could trade back or reach for a true point like Marshall. Move both Thornton and IT to the bench, run with Marshall at PG and Tyreke at SG. Pursue a vet SF in FA. I'm thinking go all in for a guy like Nicolas Batum. If not Batum, maybe Wallace if his option isn't exercised.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Drummond does nothing to immediately improve this team. If we don't get a top three pick, i hope we just package it with another one of our solid starters and move it for a veteran.
You pretty much said exactly what I said 1 post down.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Quote:
If this happens, I say trade the pick for an established wing who can play D. Drummond would be a terrible idea for the Kings (I will no longer call them Sacramento), but so would Harrison Barnes. Who knows, each of them might finally realize their full potential that made them stop recruiting choices in their respective draft classes, but do the Kings have the established culture to do that? No. Perry Jones and Terrance Jones are in the same boat.

That would leave low-ceiling guys like Jared Sullinger. I'll pass.

Or the Kings could trade back or reach for a true point like Marshall. Move both Thornton and IT to the bench, run with Marshall at PG and Tyreke at SG. Pursue a vet SF in FA. I'm thinking go all in for a guy like Nicolas Batum. If not Batum, maybe Wallace if his option isn't exercised.
We're always on the same page, nip. High five.