Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who are you taking now in Denver's slot?
Demaryius Thomas 22 40.00%
Dez Bryant 33 60.00%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 NFL Draft Do-Over

The question on hand now is, do you still question Denver's motive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 01-09-2012 at 07:35 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McDaniels made the right pick without question.

What you have to be realistic about is understanding that a players leaping and speed is not all that matters to be successful in the NFL.

Both of these guys have phenomenal skills. Great speed, size.
Thomas has better size, and maybe speed.
Dez has better hands.

But DT is a great guy, great teammate.
Dez is a punk.

Many fans here in Dallas question him.
The local media during this season wondered about trading him, cutting their losses.

I'm now glad my team took Bulaga over Dez in this draft, although I admit I wanted Jerry Hughes more than either....

Denver made the right pick with DT. He's got it all.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez and Thomas have been injured both this year and last, are similar players, but Thomas is a much better fit. I would even say he is a superior run blocker, but both seem to be very good at finding space while the QB is scrambling to make crucial plays and move the sticks.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tebow wasn't Demarious Thomas QB he'd be in the pro bowl every year.
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez Bryant, but still too soon to say for sure.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That year I wanted, in order, for Cincinnati to either:

1) Trade for Brandon Marshall
2) Draft Demaryius Thomas
3) Draft Dez Bryant

We ended up with Gresham and Shipley instead, which isn't a bad consolation prize, but I really wanted Marshall in Cincinnati :(

anyways, my feelings are the same. I'll take DT over bryant.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tebow probably seems like peyton manning compared to josh nesbitt
Old 01-09-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez is overrated and has been since his rookie year
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
That year I wanted, in order, for Cincinnati to either:

We ended up with Gresham and Shipley instead, which isn't a bad consolation prize, but I really wanted Marshall in Cincinnati :(

anyways, my feelings are the same. I'll take DT over bryant.
Shipley was good.
Until the thug intentionally targeted his knee on the catch in the flat this year in the first game, breaking his knee before he could turn around and see him.

I can't remember what player did that, but I think he learned it from Delmas who does it a lot, including ending Ovie Mughatti's season in Atlanta this year the same way.

I hate pussies who tackle diving at fronts or sides of knees instead of tackling like men.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
If Tebow wasn't Demarious Thomas QB he'd be in the pro bowl every year.
Unless his QB was a worthless scrub like Mike Vick. Vick couldn't even make the playoffs with that roster, how despicable.

Also let's not overrate DT here. DT's extremely talented, every Denver fan has known this. He'd be a pro bowler if a strong breeze didn't put him on the sideline for 3 weeks at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Unless his QB was a worthless scrub like Mike Vick. Vick couldn't even make the playoffs with that roster, how despicable.
Yep, it was Vick's fault. Please stop talking...

But on topic, I think Dez is a punk...but his upside will always intrigue me. Tough call to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe people are so easily trolled in this day and age.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yep, it was Vick's fault. Please stop talking...

But on topic, I think Dez is a punk...but his upside will always intrigue me. Tough call to make.
Vick just played so well, those 14 INTs were all the fault of his receivers and he didn't kill any of those dogs it was all just a conspiracy to keep a good QB down, Mike Vick would be Peyton Manning and Tom Brady combined with a dash of Aaron Rodgers if the police hadn't framed him for that dogfighting thing he is that good he is so accurate his receivers and blockers are just so bad and that interception to tramon williams last year was a great throw he is a great QB and has never ever made a mistake on the football field or in life.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McDaniels vindicated? Tebow, Thomas and Robert Ayers all had great games yesterday.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

What you have to be realistic about is understanding that a players leaping and speed is not all that matters to be successful in the NFL.

Dez has better hands.

Dez is a punk.

The local media during this season wondered about trading him, cutting their losses.

I'm now glad my team took Bulaga over Dez in this draft, although I admit I wanted Jerry Hughes more than either....

I wish you would go away. Stop sounding like your the voice of Dallas. I'm glad your team took Bulago too, and nobody, ever questioned or mentioned trading Dez except idiots. Cutting their losses, really? Way to make up a bunch of **** and make it sound like the masses felt this way.

I was a huge fan of both guys honestly, DT was more raw coming out but that was the only reason I had him rated lower then Dez. Both were big, strong, fast guys that could dominate. Dez was just more natural to me and DT was in an option offense that never really got to see him grow as a WR.

Let's not overreact to stats though. Dez is often the third look in the offense behind Witten & Austin now, it's not like they suck. Denver may not throw much but he's the primary target now, and reaping the benefits. I don't think there's a wrong answer, but I hope everyone doesn't start hopping on DT's dick all of a sudden. I've always been a fan of his.

J Mike, your another story and your post was embarrassing to read. Pick a guy you like and roll with it, stop making up **** and using universal sources so you can't be wrong.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
McDaniels vindicated? Tebow, Thomas and Robert Ayers all had great games yesterday.
No, because he still took Slowshon Moreno at #12, and traded away a first rounder for Alphonso Smith.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
No, because he still took Slowshon Moreno at #12, and traded away a first rounder for Alphonso Smith.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhh, another ridiculously too early question based on one catch 2 days ago and a good second half to the season by Thomas. The world we live in....

Way to early to tell, both are inconsistent and have had injury trouble. Thomas' second half is probably more productive than Dez has been yet in the NFL, but Dez probably has better talent. After next season the picture will more than likely be a lot clearer.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention, Thomas is still basically doing the same basic **** now that he was at Georgia Tech. Granted, he's damn good at it, but still.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Not to mention, Thomas is still basically doing the same basic **** now that he was at Georgia Tech. Granted, he's damn good at it, but still.
This cannot be overlooked..., i wasn't a thomas supporter vocally on this board and im still not sold... at all, although a lot of that has to do with my pure hatred of the option in college football these days
Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I had that exact thought yesterday as well. People wondered how he would transition to the pro passing game yet all he does in the NFL is run quick screens, quick curl, 9 routes, the occasional deep crossing route off play action.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Bey Bey a lot then and I like him a lot now. He was the right pick for that team and while Dez was phenomenal he wasn't.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Randy Moss had a pretty damn good career without ever really doing more than that, Thomas isn't quite as athletic but he is pretty damn close and while he isn't Moss he is doing a damn good job of helping them win games.

It's also pretty hard to see, he has been injured the majority of his career and is playing with Tebow now(who can only really throw to those patterns).

I really like Bryant as a football player, everytime he gets going he gets hurt which is an alarming trend but he is stupid natural as a WR and so good to watch(too bad he is an idiot punk off the field). Thomas is just a monster.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Dez has better hands.

Dez is a punk.

The Dallas Media said that?! The Dallas Media and fans overreacting about football? No ******* way. I'm an avid listener to sports talk here in Dallas, and I don't think I've heard any rumblings about trading Dez.

Then again there are Cowboys fans on this forum who wanted to trade Demarcus recently. So basically, the Cowboys have a group of fans who are complete idiots.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'll take the more developed Bryant over Thomas. Asshole or not, he's a better WR.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote