Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Demaryius Thomas vs. Julio Jones

Just looking for opinions on both of these guys...

I remember seeing scouting reports, maybe not from here, saying that Thomas is similar to Calvin Johnson...now I'm seeing people say Jones has talent that could be almost as good as Calvin Johnson. I think they're somewhat similar in several aspects of their play so I would just like to get a comparison on them.

Just wondering what you guys think about both players and how their current situations with their team, quarterback, etc. will affect their future production and progress?
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Julio is INSANE, freak, A hybrid of Boldin and Fitsgerald
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about this a bit myself. I'll take Jones and feel pretty good about it, but I think both have a chance to develop into real nice players with similar playing styles. I really loved both of them coming out.

This is assuming Thomas stays healthy too. It's great to see him doing as well as he has been, but you certainly can't feel good about how many tough blows he's been dealt health wise so far.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people need to stop throwing Calvin Johnson comparisons around. Guy is Randy Moss circa 2003 in my mind. He makes his QB's job so much easier. Best WR in the NFL, no question in my mind.

To answer the question, I think Julio Jones is better than Bebe. He was my number 1 overall prospect in the past draft, and he didn't let me down.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Demaryius Thomas but Jones is a clear better player. I wonder how Thomas is athletically compared to where he was pre achilles injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones is an unbelievable talent and it won't be long before he's a top 5 WR in the league.

While DeMaryius is gifted, he lacks that "it" that the special ones have. I don't expect him to come down with the tough grab or throw the sick stiff arm out of nowhere to break one off. Not saying he's never done either, but I just don't expect it of him. I do of Julio.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People fail to remember Demaryius coming out of college... guy was a FREAK

6'3, 235, and ran a 4.3 (Supposedly, Thomas once ran not a 4.18. But a 4.38-second 40 is recorded for him, which is nevertheless flying for a guy his size)

FEW guys have that kind of size and speed
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demaryius is a very very talented receiver, but he struggles to stay on the field. It was crazy last year, he'd put up a big game here and there and in between be sitting on the sidelines in street clothes.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
People fail to remember Demaryius coming out of college... guy was a FREAK

6'3, 235, and ran a 4.3 (Supposedly, Thomas once ran not a 4.18. But a 4.38-second 40 is recorded for him, which is nevertheless flying for a guy his size)

FEW guys have that kind of size and speed
Julio is 6'4, 220, ran a 4.38 on a bum foot. Had surgery on it the following week.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jones is a little better athletically but I like the fact that Thomas is a bit bigger and is just tough to go down. Couple games this year where he consistently got the ball showed him carrying defenders with him, it was remarkable. As for hands I think its a wash, both drop some really easy passes and both make some great catches look easy.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Julio Jones is an unbelievable talent and it won't be long before he's a top 5 WR in the league.

While DeMaryius is gifted, he lacks that "it" that the special ones have. I don't expect him to come down with the tough grab or throw the sick stiff arm out of nowhere to break one off. Not saying he's never done either, but I just don't expect it of him. I do of Julio.

He just did that, this WEEK, to win an overtime playoff game.

Quote:
Julio is 6'4, 220, ran a 4.38 on a bum foot. Had surgery on it the following week.
Nit picky, but he's more like 6'2.5.

I still like Julio better.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ and Randy Moss ran a good 10th faster than both JJ and DT, in spite of being heavier. Both are nice athletes, but are not all world good like CJ and Moss were.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Number 1 receivers draw double and triple coverage. Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson dismantle double and triple coverage.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Demaryius Thomas but he isn't as complete as a WR as Julio is and you could get away with saying 'yet'.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I love Demaryius Thomas but he isn't as complete as a WR as Julio is and you could get away with saying 'yet'.
I'll second this.

I will say that it's nice to see DT making progress after the injury. I remember a number of people thinking he would never come back from it

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
CJ and Randy Moss ran a good 10th faster than both JJ and DT, in spite of being heavier. Both are nice athletes, but are not all world good like CJ and Moss were.
Nitpicking here, but in what world was Moss heavier than either Thomas or Jones? They were both heavier than Moss ever was when they were still in college. The only guy in the NFL who compares favorably to Moss is AJ Green. There is no one else, and Green definitely isn't even close to athletic as Moss was when he was young and putting any effort into his game.

Julio Jones is built in the mold of Terrell Owens. Thomas is most like Brandon Marshall. Either way, Jones is the more talented and athletic receiver right now and regardless of the conservative offense that he plays in, he will have more opportunities for production than Thomas will in Denver unless Tebow significantly improves his game to the point that he doesn't have to rely on Thomas getting a few 50 yard catches per game. They both need to work on their concentration and eliminating drops though.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say Thomas is like Brandon Marshall. Marshall is a 4.5 possession guy. DT ran a 4.3. Shows up when watching them as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeyBey kinda reminds me of the young, Green Bay version of Javon Walker (before his knees got completely shredded).
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I wouldn't say Thomas is like Brandon Marshall. Marshall is a 4.5 possession guy. DT ran a 4.3. Shows up when watching them as well.
I was mostly talking about builds because of descendancy saying Moss was bigger (heavier) than both Thomas and Jones. Just like my AJ Green comparison doesn't really perfectly fit Moss' athleticism because of the significant differences in speed when Moss was young, its more about builds and the players sizes relating to their athleticism that was being discussed.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio is already better and has more upside than Thomas. And I really like Thomas.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love Thomas, but at this point he's got a lot of learning to do. He's got the athletic ability but he's so far behind on the route precision that will allow his athletic ability to shine. He's got the deep route covered, and everyone saw his speed on display in a big way on that 80 yard touchdown.

The difference to me is that Julio just has a gear that BeyBey doesn't have. Not only is he a better route runner, and more physical, he's faster too. He may not have shown it on a broken foot with a 4.39 @ the combine, but watching him pull away from defenders vs watching BeyBey slightly pull away. It's just totally different realm of elite speed.

Julio to me at this point has already surpassed where Thomas is, and he has a higher ceiling as well. I love the big play ability of both guys, and I think that Thomas can develop into a nice #2 WR in the NFL, I don't ever see him being that #1 type guy, which I think Julio has already started to become in Atlanta. He hasn't eliminated Roddy, but given a full offseason and him staying healthy, I think he'll end up being the better ATL WR.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The correct answer is AJ Green, he'll be better then both in the long run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will agree neither Jones or Thomas are in the class of athlete as Moss or Johnson Jr.

But both are EXTREMELY gifted...and i would say that with the offense that the broncos are running run, run, run hit it deep... if they continue that and tebow finally has an offseason to work on his technique thomas will continue to be a HUGE deep threat.

In college he averaged 25 yards a catch

Given that he is still coming back from injury and isnt a 100% but was still capable of doing what he has been able to i would say the sky is the limit
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Marshall isn't a "possession" guy, at least he wasn't in Denver. He's not the fastest guy, but that doesn't make him a possession receiver. He had tons of plays in Denver that were at least as impressive athletically as DT's last week.

Specifically at 0:25 is the play that most sticks in my mind. Then there was the GW TD against the Cowboys in his last year in Denver. The Denver version of Brandon Marshall was an ELITE receiver, as good as anyone now not named Calvin, Larry or Andre.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote