Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Redskins are now on the clock!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings are on the clock.

Another note: getting a trade passed requires more than the agreement of both general managers. The trade has to be realistic and plausible as well.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
The Vikings are on the clock.

Another note: getting a trade passed requires more than the agreement of both general managers. The trade has to be realistic and plausible as well.
So no go on ours? Because I think I gave him acceptable compensation considering depth of both of our teams. Plus multiple picks.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So no go on ours? Because I think I gave him acceptable compensation considering depth of both of our teams. Plus multiple picks.
Again, only draft picks that are both realistic and plausible will be accepted. There's no way a trade like that will happen in real life, therefore there's no way a trade like that will happen in this forum mock.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I posted before I sent. Understood. With that, the Dolphins are looking to shore up their receiving core. If any has a starting caliber receiver or tight end they want to trade, pm me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would i be allowed to trade Jordy Nelson?

EDIT: When i'm on the clock do i send you a PM saying who i want or do i just post it on the Draft thread?

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Would i be allowed to trade Jordy Nelson?

EDIT: When i'm on the **** do i send you a PM saying who i want or do i just post it on the Draft thread?
I can't imagine Jordy Nelson being traded from Green Bay. Use your discretion and ask yourself whether or not that player could realistically be traded in the next two months.

Your picks can be posted directly in the draft thread.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

You entered **** instead of clock...classic.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Another note: when a team's clock expires, I will make a selection on their behalf.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You entered **** instead of clock...classic.
hahaha didnt realise that :D

@Matthew Jones

Well if SuperPacker was the GM (which he is right now) i think there would be a great chance. I see your point though.

If a team offered more than hes worth than i dont see why we wouldnt trade him. You could of said, no chance Seymour gets traded to the Raiders or no chance Marshall gets traded to Miami.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers are very happy about adding a solid WR option in James Jones. He will have an opportunity to be our 2nd or 3rd WR and feel he can break out of the shadows of a deep WR corps in Green Bay. We feel at a 5th rounder it was a steal and Parys has fallen out of favor with the emergence of Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots have a habit of moving on from guys just before their prime expires and they got a 1st from Oakland for him.

And Marshall was/is a head case who didn't fit what McD was doing at all. So unless you've suddenly hired McD, there isn't a chance of your trades happening.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Good deal for both. Jones was about to be my 5th receiver and maybe even worse with the emergence of Tori Gurley and Shaky Smithson who have been promoted from the PS and IR respectively.

Plus i needed some pass rush and Harlason has a lot more than Zombo/Walden/Jones...

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The Patriots have a habit of moving on from guys just before their prime expires and they got a 1st from Oakland for him.

And Marshall was/is a head case who didn't fit what McD was doing at all. So unless you've suddenly hired McD, there isn't a chance of your trades happening.
Yeah thats true. Oh well, i cant complain with getting to keep both of my elite receivers. The more i think about it the happier i get that the trade didnt go through.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm mulling over my options... Pick will be up momentarily.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Great pick for Cleveland; Haden and Claiborne would be an intimidating pair of cornerbacks.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

How long is the clock again?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How long is the clock again?
Two hours for the first round and one hour for other rounds.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo is still trying to move down from the #10 pick, please PM me with any offers

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Im also trying to move from #28 so if anyone is interested in moving up or down just PM me!

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-16-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Im also trying to move from #32 so if anyone is interested in moving up or down just PM me!
You're not #32 anymore...
Old 01-16-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're not #32 anymore...
ahahaha oh yeah :D thats me just assuming we were going to win the superbowl

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I wasn't awake yet. The right pick was made anyway. I will leave a big board next time it gets around my pick so y'all early birds don't skip me.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Bucs have like 20 minutes to go.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bucs have like 20 minutes to go.
Caddy will probably time out considering it's between 2:00 and 5:00 AM in Australia but based on prior posts I have a pretty good idea of who he would have wanted.