Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igglefanz View Post
He is a very high risk. I just see how he moves and watched some film and its more or less technique and teams game plan away from him when he was at Memphis. He has big glaring issues but I don't think its anything that cant be fixed. We have 2 great starters at DT for him to learn under.

I Look at Poe and i see Ngata light. I don't think he is of that level but when you can put a physically gifted person in the middle of the defense its going to create advantages. I will eat crow on this I think this team misses Bunkley more then I would like to admit. Doesn't have the pretty numbers but when you have someone that powerful in the middle It changes the flow of everything.

Now saying that Cox I am gonna be happy with if we get him. I think he is in the same mold as a Cullen Jenkins. I think though the kid from Clemson Thompson or Worthy MSU are both high on my list for the first 2nd round pick if we don't take DT in the first and they fall to there.

Except for the Ngata comparison, I agree with this bolded part. Bunk is missed, but he really isn't much more of a different DT than Jenkins is, so keeping him around wasn't a necessity. Having both of them clogging the middle would have helped our LBs some this year, where Patterson and our other DTS just make it too easy sometimes for linemen to reach our second level. Bunk was a great anchor for his size, Jenkins too.

Jenkins played NT in most snaps, but I think he's better suited as a 3 technique in the wide 9. If we can get a clogger NT, that leaves the rest of our D-linemen with one on one matchups against linemen, and with our DL, that is advantage-Eagles every time.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Where are we getting all these pick though? lol. I can think of plenty of positions I'd want addressed before TE. LB, DT, S, hell, even backup Tackle since we just traded one of ours, I'd address before TE (there's a few others, I'll just stop there though). It just doesn't make sense to draft a TE early when it isn't a need, AT ALL, and we have other, much more pressing needs.
we still have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, I have said DT, One big target for Vick, secondary and OT But even then Its going to be BPA for us and how it falls I can see a WR over a TE too in the second.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
we still have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, I have said DT, One big target for Vick, secondary and OT But even then Its going to be BPA for us and how it falls I can see a WR over a TE too in the second.
Agreed, but with how Celek has come back into a prominent role, a second round pick on a backup, maybe even third string TE is pointless when we could get more value out of a DT to add to our rotation, LB to (hopefully) assume a starting role, S to compete for a starting spot, Guard to come in and assume a starters spot in a few years (Celek seems cemented as our starter for the foreseeable future) potentially, or even a CB to come in and play Nickel for a season or two until DRC is either resigned or moves on and Aso slows down.

Celek seem entrenched as our starter. Coaches love him, teammates love him, and he isn't expensive, plus we have Harbor who is slowly getting more and more of a role as he develops. I think if something were to happen to Celek, the team would be comfortable enough with Harbor as the starter anyway. I could even make an argument for FB being a bigger need than TE (technically, we don't even have one on our roster right now, so it sort of is)

With much greater needs at LB, S, CB, DT, OG, OT, RB, FB, WR (and an argument could be made for QB), why would the team feel the need to draft a TE (a position they historically don't value as a high round draft pick anyway) in the second round who wouldn't even start? There are impact LBs, DTs, Safeties, who would be available in the second round who would come in and compete or win starting jobs right away. There are Guards and Tackles who would start if our OL wasn't already hammered out who would provide more valuable depth in case of injury. The same could be said for WR, this is a solid WR class, and a second round WR could come in and compete with Avant for receptions and still have a fairly significant role in the offense, where a second or third string TE deosn't have much value to the team.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EATW we NEED an impact player that has some size in the red zone. It is also clear that we are pretty much going back to a single back set. TE or a big WR we need in the red zone. In a short field Maclin and Jackson struggle to get open and I can see the Eagles running alot of two TE sets now. It works for other teams why can't it for the Eagles?

I want a soild number 2 TE for many reasons. It would give Vick more protection and more places to dump off the ball. I think it would just do more to help McCoy. I guess I don't get it why after the run defense we put up last year why we shouldn't address the lack of a red zone offense where we STUNK. I think a great TE makes more sense because of McCoy and helping him with the run. But if we get a WR with some size and can make plays in the Red zone I dont care I want to see us getting more TD's there next year or we are not winning anything big.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Here's the thing though, if we want a bigger red zone threat, it makes more sense to draft that as a WR early than a TE, since WR is already a need. We can get a good blocking TE later than the second round. I'm not arguing with you about needing a bigger target in the red zone. We do, I just think the team will see it makes more sense to spend a 2nd-5th round pick on a bigger WR who will be that red zone target as well as a slot receiver. And then use a later round pick on a TE that is a more capable blocker who will help in both pass pro and run blocking later in the draft, say a guy like George Bryan out of NC State.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah tight end is much more of a luxury pick than anything right now. Would I love a guy like allen or fleener for our offense? Hell yes! BUt it isn't a need.

Right now id have to say if I wentwith a big board for our pick and who might be available

Fletcher Cox
Michael Brockers
David DeCastro
Dontari Poe
Devon Still
Jonathan Martin

I think those are the guys who will be targeted and are realistic at this point...I would still be open to the idea of a guy like michael Floyd to give us a bigger receiver but would be much happier grabbing someone like a tommy streeter in the 3rd. I'm really looking forward to the draft this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah tight end is much more of a luxury pick than anything right now. Would I love a guy like allen or fleener for our offense? Hell yes! BUt it isn't a need.

Right now id have to say if I wentwith a big board for our pick and who might be available

Fletcher Cox
Michael Brockers
David DeCastro
Dontari Poe
Devon Still
Jonathan Martin

I think those are the guys who will be targeted and are realistic at this point...I would still be open to the idea of a guy like michael Floyd to give us a bigger receiver but would be much happier grabbing someone like a tommy streeter in the 3rd. I'm really looking forward to the draft this year.
I'm not a huge Brockers fan to begin with (not at 15, anyway) but I really question his ability to fit into our scheme. He isn't an NT type of player, which, ideally, is what the Eagles would be looking for I think. Not sure he fits that. He has great size, but doesn't really play like a big NT. Plus he doesn't really offer much AT ALL for pass rush, which would be fine if he were a true two gap NT type, but he doesn't have that anchor. I know he is raw and could develop, but I'm just not big on his fit based on what I've seen on him. Like Still, I think his best fit will be as a 5 technique, where he could really do some damage once he adjusts to the NFL and develops his game.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:09 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

What scares me about Brockers is he is missing 2 glaring things. Lack of quality production even though at a great school and he didn't measure off the charts. At his size leverage is going to be an issue and he could fill out but if we take him I think he is more of a project then Poe is.

Poe has the measurables but the lack of production at a lesser school. I agree Cox is the best of the bunch as of being NFL ready. My knock on Cox is he isnt a true NT but another UT and that doesn't help our bigger need of controlling the line and stopping the run.

I think actually for us the best pick if Cox and Poe isnt available is Thompson in the second. Stout, strong and a great run stopper. I think Still and Worthy are great but that is a reach for them at 15 I would really hope the Eagles trade back if that is the case that Poe,Cox Brockers and Decastro are off the board.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What scares me about Brockers is he is missing 2 glaring things. Lack of quality production even though at a great school and he didn't measure off the charts. At his size leverage is going to be an issue and he could fill out but if we take him I think he is more of a project then Poe is.

Poe has the measurables but the lack of production at a lesser school. I agree Cox is the best of the bunch as of being NFL ready. My knock on Cox is he isnt a true NT but another UT and that doesn't help our bigger need of controlling the line and stopping the run.

I think actually for us the best pick if Cox and Poe isnt available is Thompson in the second. Stout, strong and a great run stopper. I think Still and Worthy are great but that is a reach for them at 15 I would really hope the Eagles trade back if that is the case that Poe,Cox Brockers and Decastro are off the board.
Thats how I feel about Cox, he's similar to Patterson in his style of play, which, despite my thinking that he may be the better prospect, I would prefer a guy like Poe over him if we go DT first round. There are a couple DT prospects that I like that'd fill out the NT role in this wide 9. There is Poe, who if he can play to his workout numbers, is incredibly scheme diverse. You mentioned Thompson, who I also like and think would fit the NT position well here. I also like Alameda Ta'amu in the second round or so,l he's similar to Thompson and maybe even be a better run stuffer, while still having some ability as a pass rusher.

The draft is definitely going to be interesting, we really have no ******* clue how the Eagles will draft because they've afforded the opportunity to choose from a bunch of prospects based off of their needs throughout the draft.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got Fletcher Cox being available at 15 and the Eagles take him. Would Philly fa s be happy with this? I read that perhaps the Eagles need more of a run stuffer than what Cox brings, but would you really pass on him for a lesser tackle?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They need a true NT, or OT, hell philly curve ball with big tall fast WR.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I've got Fletcher Cox being available at 15 and the Eagles take him. Would Philly fa s be happy with this? I read that perhaps the Eagles need more of a run stuffer than what Cox brings, but would you really pass on him for a lesser tackle?
He would be one of the more likely possibilities, depending on who else was available. I'd say if Poe was available, or DeCastro, he isn't as likely as either of them, after that, is probably Cox, if I had to take a guess. Also S, LB (maybe, who knows? lol), CB, or other linemen may need to be considered.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
They need a true NT, or OT, hell philly curve ball with big tall fast WR.
I don't expect a WR too early this year, unless Blackmon falls to 15 (not happening). I could see them spending a second rounder on a WR, but it'd take a lot of their targets at positions of need to be gone by then.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
simmy1989
Rookie

simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.

Here is who I would like to see us draft (Scouts Grade via espn.com)

1st Round (15th Overall) - DE Whitney Mercilus, Illinois (92/100 Scouts Grade)
No real pressing needs for the Eagles will be available here it seems. I would really like adding Mercilus. He is a hard worker with a great motor and great character. Relentless pass rusher that would add depth. Babin may be gone when his contract is up in a couple years when he will be 33 so this seems a logical pick. I could very well see us trading this pick and I would not be mad at all if we did to get more picks or a good player that is on the block.

2nd Round (46th Overall) - DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson (87/100 Scouts Grade)
Durbale player, great run stuffer. Was an excellant student at Clemson. Would add some depth at DT and I think could be a starter in 2nd year. Really like this kid.

2nd Round (51st Overall/via Arizona) - LB Mychal Kendricks, California (83/100 Scouts Grade)
Love this kids potential. Has great top end speed for a LB and would be versitle enough to be SAM, MIKE, or WILL LB in Eagles system. Really want to see Kendricks in an Eagles uniform.

3rd Round (89th Overall/via Houston) - CB Josh Norman, Coastal Carolina (76/100 Scouts Grade)
Really high on Norman. Slight focus and character issues are a worry. But Norman was very durable player for Coastal Carolina and he has excellant ball skills. Like his potential to be next Non D-1 player to be a starter level player in NFL.

4th Round - WR Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL) (70/100 Scouts Grade)
6'4" WR with good speed. Displayed big play ability at Miami. I think he would be a great 4th round pick and could be Eagles No.4 WR and compete for kick/punt return job in camp.

5th Round - S George Iloka, Boise State (61/100 Scouts Grade)
I like Iloka because of his build for a saftey. Needs to work on his ball skills and angles that he takes in run support, but when you get to these rounds it's easy to pick weak parts of a player. For 5th round I really like Iloka.

6th Round (via Indianapolis) - TE James Hanna, Oklahoma (59/100 Scouts Grade)
Would like to see us bring in a TE late. Hanna didn't have great production at Oklahoma, but what I have seen of him he had solid hands and is a decent athlete for a TE.

6th Round (via Denver) - LB Travis Lewis, Oklahoma (55/100 Scouts Grade)
Very productive player at Oklahoma. Very good tackler that I think people are over looking. If he stays at the grades he's at I would love to see him be in a Eagles uniform.

6th Round (via New England) - S Christian Thompson, South Carolina State (53/100 Scouts Grade)
Don't know a lot about Christian Thompson, but from what I hear he is a big hitter and showed great athleticism at South Carolina State. I think he would be a solid player to bring in to compete for a backup saftey role and could be a good special teams player being the athlete he's brought up to be.

Free Agent - RB Bobby Rainey, Western Kentucky (30/100 Scouts Grade)
I saw Rainey play once while I was visiting some friends a year ago. This kid was a hard runner and seemed like a hard worker. Was very poductive at Western Kentucky and I would love to see him brought in to compete with backup RB's and play special teams.

Last edited by simmy1989 : 03-24-2012 at 10:36 AM.
simmy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we take Marcilus in the 1st I will punt a baby.

Absolutely love the Thompson, Streeter, and Iloka picks, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I'm not down with that first round pick either but I do like every single pick after. Tommy Streeter could be dirty with Mike Vick. I would like to see us take Zach Brown, Mark Barron, or Poe in the first with that draft.
apb540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Let me just say this right now, I don't expect this or anything, just my personal feelings.

If the Eagles do trade Asante (seems like they will at this point, if the return is right). I would love Stephon Gilmore. He's a great fit in the defense, with a skill set that I think will succeed in most any scheme he could be drafted into, but he'd fit great here. He plays the run better than any CB in this class outside of Kirkpatrick and sticks to SEC WRs very well. He has experience in all types of coverage, including press-man and has a history of making plays. Not an elite playmaker at the position like Asante, but better as a man coverage CB. Doesn't quite have the break to the ball like Asante has had in his prime, but he doesn't need to when he has his footwork right, he never leaves too big of a gap. He's one of the prospects I'm going to follow wherever he goes. Great off-field character from what I have gathered and is a team leader. Lots to like about him. Of all the potential first round choices, he may be the one I personally like the most.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling with the players we have at CB we will be seeing more man coverage, which doesn't fit Asante's abilities.

If DRC and Aso can get it together the 3rd cb might be a rotation of guys.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I've heard the team is big on Marsh, but we've all heard that before about our other CB/S failures in recent years.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I also think Janoris Jenkins would be nice, but I can't really trust him, don't know why, lol, but I'd rather spend our second rounder on a guy like Alfonzo Dennard if we don't go CB in the first round.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Rashard Barksdale.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

C.J. Gaddis
Old 03-28-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Rashard Barksdale.
No. Bad.
Quote:
C.J. Gaddis
Stoppit!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like we won't be getting more than a 2nd for Asante. Not worth it at all if that's the case imo.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

IDK, if they can get a third rounder plus something else, I'd say its worth it. He is beginning to reach that age where CBs slow down, and with his style of play, that doesn't bode well. Also consider how much cap space he takes up as well, something like 10 mil. If they can get value, say a 3rd and a fourth rounder or more, I could see them pulling the trigger, especially with how much they say they trust their young CBs.

Another mid round CB I like that could be a steal for us is Josh Norman. I remember seeing him in two of the post-season games this year and being impressed. Perfect fit for the scheme, of the mid round CBs that fit the Eagles scheme, he has some of the best athleticism. Combine that with his strength at jamming and re-routing his opponent, and you have a great addition to our CBs.