Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I highly doubt the Texans trade Mario. Unless they have some serious cap issues, anyway.

Give up a huge stud so you can roll w/Barwin & Reed? No thanks. Take the beastly rotation / depth and try and prove you're as dominant as the numbers show this year. Winning a division ends the cake schedules, as you now have to face better competition in the form of other division winners.

They need to sign Foster... I think the RT as well.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Gee and you have been so hard on me for saying Sanchez still has a shot at a breakout season. You should follow your own advise, it is pretty solid if you ask me. After all, Yates started for many seasons in college while Sanchez had about 12 starts but Yates can get better but Sanchez cannot with added experience. H...mmm.
Lol really? Yea, silly me, thinking a rookie 5th round QB would have the nerve to get better after his rookie season. What was I thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This is just going off the top of my head and i may be wrong, but the deal he had made with the Panthers was that after getting tagged twice (or three times?) he would only sign the franchise tag if he was guaranteed not to be tagged the next year to become a FA.
Same thing happened with Haynesworth in Tennessee.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
You guys think the Browns would trade a 4th overall pick for Williams?

The market has already been set for this kind of trade. When Allen was sent from KC to Minny. If I remember it was a 1st ( 15th overall ) and two 3rd's.

Williams coming off a injury maybe, maybe makes him a little cheaper. But not much.

So I'm thinking a mid first rounder and a 3rd rounder gets a deal done if Houston wants to let him go.
We need an upgrade at RDE but we will use the 4th overall or try and trade it for a QB before we ever used it to trade for Williams. #4 overall and a massive contract won't happen. Now if you said #22 from ATL that's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol really? Yea, silly me, thinking a rookie 5th round QB would have the nerve to get better after his rookie season. What was I thinking...
Word of advice, just ignore IAC - everyone else does. he's like Skip Bayless in the fact nobody likes him, contradicts himself and has outlandish opinions with accuracy worse than a weatherman.

For everyone talking about Browns QB - Heckert (who pretty much shoots straight in interviews thus far, hardly any smoke) was quick to defend McCoy and stated he thinks he'll come back a better QB next year.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't have too many pass rushers? Why not extend him?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Can't have too many pass rushers? Why not extend him?
They may not be able too. Houston isn't rolling in cap space and they have other free agents including Foster. The defense played fine without him, so he may be a casualty of a sign and trade or just won't be resigned. Franchise tag will be over 20 mil I believe.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
They may not be able too. Houston isn't rolling in cap space and they have other free agents including Foster. The defense played fine without him, so he may be a casualty of a sign and trade or just won't be resigned. Franchise tag will be over 20 mil I believe.
Oh, well then..Still not good letting pass rushers go. It's too bad we can't sign him with JPP and Tuck! Now that would be great, but i am afraid we may need to save tons of money for JPP and a Julius Peppers type contract for him, if he keeps up this pace of production.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say Williams is as good as gone. Dont see the Texans re-signing him or franchising him. Think that he'll go to a 4-3 based team so he can go back to playing DE. Texans dont need him and were good without him. Could use that money elsewhere.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I say Williams is as good as gone. Dont see the Texans re-signing him or franchising him. Think that he'll go to a 4-3 based team so he can go back to playing DE. Texans dont need him and were good without him. Could use that money elsewhere.

I can tell you flat out that they will get something for him if they chose not to pay him big money.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
I can tell you flat out that they will get something for him if they chose not to pay him big money.
How? He's a free agent that is going to demand a big $ contract and like you said if Houston decides to not give him that money and to resign other players he's available to the highest bidder.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
How? He's a free agent that is going to demand a big $ contract and like you said if Houston decides to not give him that money and to resign other players he's available to the highest bidder.
Tag and trade?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is staying with the Texans Kubiack(sp?) said they are going to try to sign him to a long-term deal.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he stays in Houston. He has already stated he wants to work out a contract that is beneficial to him and the team. He knows he has been the only player on the d-line since he was drafted that was worth a damn. His personality isnt of the make up of being the "man." With the pressure off and other players to focus on MW will put up monster numbers. In his first 5 games in a new system with a truncated off season he put up 5 sacks, and directly caused 2 interceptions. Those plays are off the top of my head. The guy was a beast in those 5 games and would have only gotten better as he got more comfortable in the system.

Additionally Barwin and Reed played every single defensive snap after MW went down. If either one of those guys would have missed time we would have been screwed monumentally.

MW will probably get a 7 year $70-80 million deal.
Foster will get a 5-6 year $38-45 million deal.
Meyer will be resigned as well.

We have the cap room to do, and a few guys will be let go becuase of it. Plus many of our players have consistently volunteered to rework contracts so that impact players could remain. The contracts will more than likely be back load playing into the cap, which is estimated to increase significantly in the coming years as it is tied to revenue and there will be a new TV deal being negotiated.

The real question becomes what do we do with Schuab after 2012 when his contract is up.

They will draft a WR in round 1, Kendall Wright/A.Jefferies, etc...
Fico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless of their comments, their top priority is going to be signing Arian Foster. I know they can tender him, but he's not going to play next year at his scheduled rate, especially after battling some injuries this past season. Their team turned from a pass happy team to a run heavy team that plays defense, I'd bet he gets taken care of first.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I think he stays in Houston. He has already stated he wants to work out a contract that is beneficial to him and the team. He knows he has been the only player on the d-line since he was drafted that was worth a damn. His personality isnt of the make up of being the "man." With the pressure off and other players to focus on MW will put up monster numbers. In his first 5 games in a new system with a truncated off season he put up 5 sacks, and directly caused 2 interceptions. Those plays are off the top of my head. The guy was a beast in those 5 games and would have only gotten better as he got more comfortable in the system.

Additionally Barwin and Reed played every single defensive snap after MW went down. If either one of those guys would have missed time we would have been screwed monumentally.

MW will probably get a 7 year $70-80 million deal.
Foster will get a 5-6 year $38-45 million deal.
Meyer will be resigned as well.

We have the cap room to do, and a few guys will be let go becuase of it. Plus many of our players have consistently volunteered to rework contracts so that impact players could remain. The contracts will more than likely be back load playing into the cap, which is estimated to increase significantly in the coming years as it is tied to revenue and there will be a new TV deal being negotiated.

The real question becomes what do we do with Schuab after 2012 when his contract is up.

They will draft a WR in round 1, Kendall Wright/A.Jefferies, etc...
Really excited about their future there. So does Mario play the 3-4 DE or are they going to try him at olb? The latter probably means Barwin or Reed see much reduced PT.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't he have 5 sacks in 5 games at OLB? I think they'll go a rotation if they keep him. With the way that NFL defenses are staying in Nickel these days Mario will probably spend most time with his hand down rushing the passer with Barwin or Reed at the other DE and perhaps another occasionally at one of their LB spots in the nickel package?
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Didn't he have 5 sacks in 5 games at OLB? I think they'll go a rotation if they keep him. With the way that NFL defenses are staying in Nickel these days Mario will probably spend most time with his hand down rushing the passer with Barwin or Reed at the other DE and perhaps another occasionally at one of their LB spots in the nickel package?
Yeah, I wouldn't get too hung up about the 3-4. In this sub package heavy league, he'd only be playing LB when Houston plays their base defense, and he can probably hold up fine for however many snaps that is.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't get too hung up about the 3-4. In this sub package heavy league, he'd only be playing LB when Houston plays their base defense, and he can probably hold up fine for however many snaps that is.
People said this as soon as Wade Phillips was hired, it's nothing new. Wade knows how to fit his defense to his players, not the other way around. Only difference is Mario will rush the passer standing up more then anything, but it's not like his responsibilities changed all that much. He's still primarily coming off the edge and rushing the passer, just in more exotic then traditional looks.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SI's Peter King thinks the Texans are "seriously considering" letting Mario Williams walk in free agency.
Still hope for my titans but idk if I want him. The Texans are like 20plus over the cap so there is big chance he does not get tagged.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
GatorsBullsFan
Rookie

GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan

I could see him ending up in Jacksonville for the same reason Paul Posluszny ended up in Jacksonville...He likes 4-3 better than standing up

Thanks BoneKrusher
IN SHAD WE TRUST
GatorsBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could see him ending up in Jacksonville for the same reason Paul Posluszny ended up in Jacksonville...He likes 4-3 better than standing up
Yeah but then they have to play in Jacksonville...Nobody wants to go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he should come to the giants, we could always use more pass rushers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
he should come to the giants, we could always use more pass rushers.
Kiwi/Mario rotation at SLB. Yeah, I think that could work. :D

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could see him ending up in Jacksonville
MLK also had a dream.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Really excited about their future there. So does Mario play the 3-4 DE or are they going to try him at olb? The latter probably means Barwin or Reed see much reduced PT.
I think they keep him at OLB. Creating a rotation with Reed and Barwin. Then they put his hand down in passing situations.

MW on one end, A.Smith over the nose, Watt on the other end. With Reed and Barwin off the edge, Cushing in the middle, and the nickel package in on passing situations would be almost unblockable.
Fico is offline   Reply With Quote