Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Go Pack Go!

Just thought this thread needed some Packer love.
Humor attempt Fail.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-15-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
More like Giants Pats. Good luck stopping the Giants right now because they are absolutely on fire.
Most folks have doubted us in a big matchup this year. And those folks have usually been wrong. Just saying.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd at least make a joke if i was trying to make people laugh.

That makes your humor atrempt to try and get people to laugh at me a fail, no?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just happy J-Mike 88 is probably crying like a little ***** right now.
J-Mike is not crying like you would be right now you ***** because J-Mike is about the only one here who said that we could lose and I am certainly the only one (Packer) in here who bet on the Giants+9 as soon as Bodog offered it on Monday, and then bet on the Giants outright to win the game this morning at +285 straight up.

I didn't talk smack that the Packers were unbeatable, and that the Giants were crappy because they were only 9-7.

I made the case why the Giants could win, and I put my $ where my mouth was. I wanted to lose the $, but oh well I'll take it.

And the refs did all they could to help us out.
But even they can't make up for guys that never fumble, fumbling, and guys dropping passes all over the place, Rodgers mis-reading Jennings early....

(Vox, I hear what you are saying, but it was the offensive coordinator, who does a lot crunching film for 18 hours a day during playoff weeks, developing the play designs and calls) was gone all week because his stupid drunk-ass punk kid got hammered and fell into a river and died. That might have had some affect on the offense, although he can't catch the damn ball for them, and he can't keep Jennings, Kuhn, Rodgers, and Grant from fumbling the ball)..... even if we had the cupcake of a game to shake the rust off like the Broncos, not sure if we could have beaten them with this sick comedy of errors.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J-Mike88

You bet against the Packers? Wow ever heard of believing in your team?

How do you do that anyway. I'd never even think about rooting against my ow team. not saying you were but to even think of it. Ewww!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Most folks have doubted us in a big matchup this year. And those folks have usually been wrong. Just saying.
I am one of those people. I like the 49'ers and would love to see them in the Super Bowl. They have absolutely surprised the **** out of me the entire year.

I picked Giants midway through the season then they made me puss out when they fell flat on their face out of no where.

Now they're back and playing incredible. Don't think the Ravens will win either because I'm a Browns fan and ******* hate Joe Flacco.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-15-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
J-Mike is not crying like you would be right now you ***** because J-Mike is about the only one here who said that we could lose and I am certainly the only one (Packer) in here who bet on the Giants+9 as soon as Bodog offered it on Monday, and then bet on the Giants outright to win the game this morning at +285 straight up.

I didn't talk smack that the Packers were unbeatable, and that the Giants were crappy because they were only 9-7.

I made the case why the Giants could win, and I put my $ where my mouth was. I wanted to lose the $, but oh well I'll take it.

And the refs did all they could to help us out.
But even they can't make up for guys that never fumble, fumbling, and guys dropping passes all over the place, Rodgers mis-reading Jennings early....

(Vox, I hear what you are saying, but it was the offensive coordinator, who does a lot crunching film for 18 hours a day during playoff weeks, developing the play designs and calls) was gone all week because his stupid drunk-ass punk kid got hammered and fell into a river and died. That might have had some affect on the offense, although he can't catch the damn ball for them, and he can't keep Jennings, Kuhn, Rodgers, and Grant from fumbling the ball)..... even if we had the cupcake of a game to shake the rust off like the Broncos, not sure if we could have beaten them with this sick comedy of errors.

Go browns baby.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-15-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Agree! Would love to see the 49ers in the superbowl. I dont know why though, just found myslef rooting for them.

As for the AFC...I'd probably say i want the Ravens to win, but i have Gronkowski in my fantasy team so i'll have to say Patriots.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at this thread
Old 01-15-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
J-Mike88

You bet against the Packers? Wow ever heard of believing in your team?

How do you do that anyway. I'd never even think about rooting against my ow team. not saying you were but to even think of it. Ewww!
You think I was rooting to win my bets today?
I bet against us a lot and always hope to lose my money. I used to call it heartbreak insurance (like blackjack insurance), but when a team like the Giants gets 9 in what I think is a close matchup, I have to take it.

I still wish we would have won in a blowout, or by 7.
There was no way we should have been favored by 9 over these guys, in cold climate. That # was suspicious IMO and should have baited a lot of people to bet on the Giants. And that's why I thought the Packers would get all the close calls so the betters lost, and Vegas wins. Vegas usually wins.
I do believe the refs did their part.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
You think I was rooting to win my bets today?
I bet against us a lot and always hope to lose my money. I used to call it heartbreak insurance (like blackjack insurance), but when a team like the Giants gets 9 in what I think is a close matchup, I have to take it.

I still wish we would have won in a blowout, or by 7.
There was no way we should have been favored by 9 over these guys, in cold climate. That # was suspicious IMO and should have baited a lot of people to bet on the Giants. And that's why I thought the Packers would get all the close calls so the betters lost, and Vegas wins. Vegas usually wins.
I do believe the refs did their part.
Not even the refs can save you from Trolli Manning and Hakeem the Dream.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:

Go browns baby.
LOL, very creative, in depth. Way to dig deep from your own book of knowledge and fish out someone else's artwork.

To the final 4, I'll be happy if anyone other than the SpyGaters/TuckRulers/FGkickWinners win it.

So go Ravens next week, then Giants or Niners.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEAH GIANTS!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shut those Packers the **** up. Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't wait for next season
Old 01-15-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

YEAH GIANTS!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shut those Packers the **** up. Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!
Better description of this game just because J-Mike is probably crying like a little *****.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
can't wait for next season
YOTTO #3, because the first two were both s***.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-15-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

packers needed to step onto the field with this theme and they'd have won with ease

music just breeds fear
Old 01-15-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
lol at this thread
Agreed. And I do NOT like the Packers.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!
Anyone who bought into the GOAT stuff must not have ever watched the Packers defense this whole season.

They made Kyle Orton look great, and even made Josh Freeman, LeGarrette Blount, and Mike Williams look like the Dallas Triplets of the 1992-1995 years.

This Packers defense was one of the WOAT, as statistics backed up.

When a defense did a good job on our offense and/or when our guys fumbled 4 times, dropped 9 passes, and had Rodgers mis-read Jennings and Finley on big plays, a team with a defense that bad cannot win.

The D actually did better than I expected after the first half's pathetic 3rd down failures.

Everyone expected the Saints & Packers to have a rematch from week 1.
In 2007 everyone expected the #1 Cowboys & #2 Packers to have a rematch in that season's NFC Title game. None of those 4 teams even made it to the NFCCG.

Records are irrevelant when the playoffs start.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im not saying im sure we're going to win but its just annoying when your team is doing well and all you hear is "the giants have a chance to win!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

will someone tell me what goat and woat stand for.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients

Lol Rodgers... Lol Pack... Lol At That Woman Mathews.... Time To Cut Your Hair You Little Woman.... Rodgers Chokes When It Matters Most!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooom
Old 01-15-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Greatest of all time and Worst of all time
Old 01-15-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Im funny cus i edit peoples quotes to miss out what the real meaning of them is.
(10 Characters)

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Greatest
Of
All
Time

or

Worst
Of
All
Time

Our offense was close to GOAT this REGULAR season.
Our defense was close to the WOAT this season.
Closed Thread