Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Greatest
Of
All
Time

or

Worst
Of
All
Time

Our offense was close to GOAT this REGULAR season.
Our defense was close to the WOAT this season.
Like J-Mike 88 is the WOAT (worst of all time) when it comes to posting.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-15-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
will someone tell me what goat and woat stand for.
Gayest of all time and Wickedest of all time.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-15-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun fact...

Packers are the only 15-1 team to ever to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients

J mike is going to masturbate to *** mathews soaping his hair tonight after that ass wooping by the great eli...
Old 01-15-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.
You definitely have some comedy-writing in your future when you grow up.
Keep up the educated posts, son.
I guess there's no other reason for a Browns fan to be on a forum like this other than just to be a ***** right?
Doesn't your season become draft season usually by mid-October every year?
Every year......I understand your bitterness
Old 01-15-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

page trap...I need more lollzzz

Quote:
Im not saying im sure we're going to win but its just annoying when your team is doing well and all you hear is "the giants have a chance to win!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously now? A troll account after the Packers lose?

just keeps getting funnier and funnier
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.
I guess there's no other reason for a Browns fan to be on a forum like this other than just to be a ***** right?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients Rodgrsh8scancrpatients

rodgers can go home and snub as many cancer patients he wants now because he is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee.... not even a top 5 qb in the nfl... how does that feel choke artist?
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Don't you make him make a thread with a poll to prove you wrong. He will buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Rodgers posts on this forum so he cannot answer that question
Old 01-15-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Fun fact...

Packers are the only 15-1 team to ever to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
even in losses this team makes history

Best in the world, ladies and gentlemen
Old 01-15-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

karma: snubbing cancer patients when they ask for a simple autograph...
piece of ****: aaron rodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
transvestite: clay mathews.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how was our defense greatest of all time this year? it was dog s***

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
how was our defense greatest of all time this year? it was dog s***
J-Mike 88 said it was WOAT so it is and WOAT means (Worst of all time) like for example :

J-Mike 88 is the WOAT when it comes to posting on this forum.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

rodgers chokes when the game matters most... doesn't matter what you do in the regular season if you go one and done and choke like a little girl downing her first load of man gravy!!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
Rookie

Quote:
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.

FACT

Big Ben >>>> Rodgers

LOL packers... rodgers discount double choke!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol this is cracking me up :D

RIP themaninblack
Closed Thread