Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I don't think retailers care about what Jim Harbaugh has to say. Like the media, they play by their own rules.
Yeah was being sarcastic but it annoys me to see signs like this. Kinda enjoying the whole underdog angle. Things like this make me happy:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/feature...s/expert/picks
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Yeah was being sarcastic but it annoys me to see signs like this. Kinda enjoying the whole underdog angle. Things like this make me happy:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/feature...s/expert/picks
You might like this then:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

I think a lot of people are picking Giants/Patriots, because that is the matchup they want to happen.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ESPN SportsNation vote had 60% of the country choosing the 49'ers so I don't see this underdog mentality. It's a much larger sample size than the idiots they have at ESPN.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-20-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niners are not a betting underdog, but they are a home underdog as far as respect. I like it, as NY can be blown up by the media and praised relentlessly for their win vs the Packers, but that might have been their Super Bowl. Niners are still hungry and would love another shot at winning "HarBowl II!"

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 01-20-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brent Jones goes on KNBR and is pumped up about the 49ers/Giants game. You guys should listen to this. It's about ten minutes.

http://www.knbr.com/portals/3/podcas...brentjones.mp3

Quote:
Old 01-20-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Oh and if the 49ers win this game, I don't want to hear "Oh Eli had a stomach bug" or "Oh Nicks ankle was messed up".

Quote:
Old 01-20-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more long day before our game on Sunday . Just wish I did no have to work the closing sjift poo
Old 01-20-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1008943
Old 01-20-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Saw this earlier today. Pretty sure it's meant in jest. Either way, it isnt all that funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-21-2012, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
One more long day before our game on Sunday . Just wish I did no have to work the closing sjift poo
I was a lot more nervous about the game against the Saints than I was against this game. Winning the first playoff game I think is always the hardest thing to do. Hopefully the 49ers come through this Sunday. I'll definitely stay home and hope the good luck continues. As long as the 49ers give it their all, I can't be upset even if they lose.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-21-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^^

You BETTER stay HOME!!! LOL. :)

Joking aside, enjoy the game everyone. :)
Old 01-21-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm heading up North in an hour to meet up with my friends and start the pre-party.

Oh yeah, since you're a little superstitious Dan, take comfort in this: The 9ers are 12-2 all time when I'm in the building.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The 9ers are 12-2 all time when I'm in the building.
TWO? WE DON'T NEED TO TAKE THESE KINDS OF CHANCES!

Just kidding. Be safe, and try to stay relatively sober to remember the game.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is gonna be epic, it's so ON right now. Not gonna sleep much tonight.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
This is gonna be epic, it's so ON right now. Not gonna sleep much tonight.
I slept maybe 4 hours last night. Yeah, I am a little anxious.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I slept maybe 4 hours last night. Yeah, I am a little anxious.
I think I'll have it worse. I wake up right when the game starts, or halfway through the game.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy to see I'm not the only one who didn't get much sleep. I got about 5 hours of sleep. Now I debate if I should take a nap later or commence drinking.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 01-22-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got about 8 hours of sleep. I'm pumped for the game but win or lose, im just happy that we no longer suck and have a damn good coaching staff who know what they're doing.

If we win today, then I'll be nervous and anxious.

And dont know about others here but im cheering for the Ravens today too. Dont want the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

RAVENS and NINERS Harbowl II :)
Old 01-22-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I have a bad feeling about the game. Hopefully the 49ers pull through though.

I happened to get a lot of sleep. Not nervous about this game like I was against the Saints. Still thought about it a lot though.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I slept for maybe a couple hours last night. I'm pumped.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Teddy Ginn out, Walker in:
Quote:
49ers WRs for today's game: starters Michael Crabtree and Kyle Williams, and Brett Swain, Joe Hastings and, newly converted, Colin Jones.
Could see Jones fill Ginn's role on the fly sweeps.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Maybe its because he seems to be shadowing Victor Cruz, but nearly every reception is coming against Carlos Rodgers. Wondering if he is timid with the conditions. He looks BRUTAL though.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we please triple cover Cruz? He is killing us.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

We need to put Culliver or Brown on Cruz. Whoever's faster should be the guy. Rogers should be on Nicks since Nicks is bigger, Rogers can be more physical. Cruz = speed.

And what a crappy game thus far. 49ers need to be more aggressive on offense, Davis needs to stop going nuts and we need to stop doing stupid gimmick plays like that reverse. That play took away all of our momentum. In the pouring rain, Harbaugh needs to stick top the basics and stop taking risks on stupid plays like that.

I dont mind throwing up a pass and it hets picked but that reverse is just unnecessary period. Ugh. Oh well, if we lose to the crappy Giants, it was still a damn good season and there's a lot of upside for us.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I don't think it was Rogers really, he just tore up our zone that drive.