Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This is the one thing I have noticed all year that isn't talked enough about. You know that coaching staff is good when you see consistent halftime adjustments being made and different results between halves.
Absolutely. We have a very talented staff and all look to be back next year(fingers crossed). I really think Fangio and Donatell will be able to really coach these guys up in the off-season. All Done and Cully should be even better players next year. All Done will have a tougher go at it next year though. Teams will start to chip and double him more so his production may dip a little but he will still be a force and that should free up Cowboy and Ray Mac for more one-on-one opportunties. That's why I feel adding another situational pass-rusher to the strong-side is important. Re-signing Brooks will be key also. He may not be the pass-rusher All Done is but he is a solid all-around OLB. He can get to the QB, plays the run as good as any, and he's a fluid athlete in space when asked to drop in coverage. And looking at the FA list, no one else could provide what he does for us.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Defensive adjustment were palpable, clearly. Offensive adjustments, not so much.
3rd down playcalling....URGHHHH!!! I literally wanted to smash my flat screen in the second half. "For the love of God Roman, get out of the ****** shotgun!!" could be heard from miles away. I'm surprised my remote is still intact and working....I threw that thing more than a relief pitcher warming up in the bullpen.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
The Giants offense could do almost nothing after halftime. They only got points because of Williams' fumble
Yup, both offenses blew after halftime...but really our Offense drove down the field twice for 10 points....and was on it's way to a third score if we convert on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 1 (Dixon). It hurts to say, but the Offense really did enough to win the game.....the Giants were not the better team...and I hate to put all the blame on one player, but Kyle Williams really screwed the pooch.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Colston is likely not going to be brought back... He could be just what the doctor ordered.
I think Colston will be brought back by New Orleans too. I have a feeling they'll find a way to keep Nicks, Brees, and Colston for at least another year.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be ticked off if the offense isn't better. I want to see them pushing top 15 in terms of yardage and points scored. Alex needs to take control of the offense next year and be the main reason why it's successful. No excuses. I don't want to hear about his line, his receivers, etc. If he doesn't improve drastically in year two, he needs to be replaced by Kaepernick or someone else. Again another Super Bowl comes to pass with two of the best quarterbacks in the game. Not a coincidence.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
will99890
Rookie

will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
3rd down playcalling....URGHHHH!!! I literally wanted to smash my flat screen in the second half. "For the love of God Roman, get out of the ****** shotgun!!" could be heard from miles away. I'm surprised my remote is still intact and working....I threw that thing more than a relief pitcher warming up in the bullpen.
Seriously, 3rd and short? Screw it, lets run a nice slow developing draw to Gore.

I'd be interested to see how many of Gore's rushes came from shotgun formations. He should pounding away out of the I formation instead of dancing around on draws.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

no completed passes or plays made on 3rd down killed this team. this can either be blamed on a. the receivers - williams for sure but don't get me started here. i'm going to pissed if he comes back next season. b. smith for not being able to make plays down the stretch. c. bad play calling...but then again the oc would have been told something by harbaugh if it wasn't the right thing to do.

all sf had to do was play efficient and beat a 9-7 team....williams big FU.

i would be open to trading crabtree after these comments - "Sometimes you just gotta move the ball, man," Crabtree said. "You gotta make plays. You gotta give people a chance to make plays. You gotta make plays."...the audacity of this prick.

there is a ton of moves that need to be made. resign smith and brooks. does rogers and goldson need to sign? questionable i'd say yes but these guys got a ton of yards against them via saints and big plays against the giants when it mattered most.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I will be ticked off if the offense isn't better. I want to see them pushing top 15 in terms of yardage and points scored. Alex needs to take control of the offense next year and be the main reason why it's successful. No excuses. I don't want to hear about his line, his receivers, etc. If he doesn't improve drastically in year two, he needs to be replaced by Kaepernick or someone else. Again another Super Bowl comes to pass with two of the best quarterbacks in the game. Not a coincidence.
yeah top 15 is a good goal.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What exactly is drastic improvement in your eyes though? He is coming off a 14 win season with 6 comeback wins and an NFC Championship appearance. Yet that still hasn't fed the appetite of this fanbase. Are we talking team offense taking a jump in total rankings or individual statistics?

[Edit-Just saw you said top 15....not sure how I missed that my bad]

Quote:
Again another Super Bowl comes to pass with two of the best quarterbacks in the game. Not a coincidence.
Brady went 22/39, 239 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs and in his own words "sucked today." I think good QB play is a factor in reaching the Super Bowl but I don't feel it is the end all be all. The '07 Giants and '05 Steelers prove that.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not sure how Alex could improve drastically on the way he played this year. He was a top 10 QB, top 15 at worst. Do you expect him to jump into the top five? What needs to improve is the play of the receivers, which was bottom five this season. That improvement would easily give us a top 15 offense
Old 01-23-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not sure how Alex could improve drastically on the way he played this year. He was a top 10 QB, top 15 at worst. Do you expect him to jump into the top five? What needs to improve is the play of the receivers, which was bottom five this season. That improvement would easily give us a top 15 offense
Probably. The difference between where the 49ers rank in total offense (24th) and 15th is about 40 yards per game. If the team countinues throwing like it has for the final 8 weeks we should see a boost heading into next season. I think Crabtree and Davis will both go over 1,000 yards.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Probably. The difference between where the 49ers rank in total offense (24th) and 15th is about 40 yards per game. If the team countinues throwing like it has for the final 8 weeks we should see a boost heading into next season. I think Crabtree and Davis will both go over 1,000 yards.
Depending on who they bring in on the outside, its very realistic to see VD over 1,000 yards next year. Not sure about Crabtree, just depends on how he fits with the other WR(s) we bring in and if he holds off Morgan for the other starting spot. If Morgan is healthy, we're playing in the Super Bowl. No doubt in my mind....

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-23-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
The defense gave the offense 28 more possessions and the offense was still less than average. If you don't think Alex can improve on the year he had then we need to change quarterbacks. He wasn't a top ten quarterback in my eyes. Borderline top 15. If we had another starter. Imagine what this team would look like with someone like Schabub, Brees, Eli Manning, Stafford, Rodgers, etc. Guys that are passing threats. NFL defenses don't fear Alex Smith. He needs to get to the level of being a passing threat. Hopefully it's more the problem of his receivers than it is on him, but regardless he can still step it up himself.

He gets another year, but he needs to improve his game. No excuses. Good quarterbacks also elevate the players around them.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Depending on who they bring in on the outside, its very realistic to see VD over 1,000 yards next year. Not sure about Crabtree, just depends on how he fits with the other WR(s) we bring in and if he holds off Morgan for the other starting spot. If Morgan is healthy, we're playing in the Super Bowl. No doubt in my mind....
49ers need to resign Morgan. That guy is legit.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The defense gave the offense 28 more possessions and the offense was still less than average. If you don't think Alex can improve on the year he had then we need to change quarterbacks. He wasn't a top ten quarterback in my eyes. Borderline top 15. If we had another starter. Imagine what this team would look like with someone like Schabub, Brees, Eli Manning, Stafford, Rodgers, etc. Guys that are passing threats. NFL defenses don't fear Alex Smith. He needs to get to the level of being a passing threat. Hopefully it's more the problem of his receivers than it is on him, but regardless he can still step it up himself.

He gets another year, but he needs to improve his game. No excuses. Good quarterbacks also elevate the players around them.
I am not saying that he can't improve, I expect him to do so, but for him to drastically improve he would basically have to become an elite QB, which even I don't think is gonna happen.

I don't really see how having any of those guys you listed would have impacted this season all that much. We went 13-3 in the regular season, second best in the NFL, and Smith won us our first playoff game and played fairly good in the second. Eli certainly didn't play much better than Smith and he is being praised. I ask you this, if the Giants fumble a punt and we win in OT is Smith getting as much praise as Eli and is Eli taking as much flak as Smith?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

This made me feel better after the loss. Still funny as hell.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. We have a very talented staff and all look to be back next year(fingers crossed). I really think Fangio and Donatell will be able to really coach these guys up in the off-season. All Done and Cully should be even better players next year. All Done will have a tougher go at it next year though. Teams will start to chip and double him more so his production may dip a little but he will still be a force and that should free up Cowboy and Ray Mac for more one-on-one opportunties. That's why I feel adding another situational pass-rusher to the strong-side is important. Re-signing Brooks will be key also. He may not be the pass-rusher All Done is but he is a solid all-around OLB. He can get to the QB, plays the run as good as any, and he's a fluid athlete in space when asked to drop in coverage. And looking at the FA list, no one else could provide what he does for us.
I saw All Done getting chipped a lot today and last week. He ended up adjusting taking a more inside route to get to Eli, but I'm not sure how effective it was in terms of getting pressure.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
49ers need to resign Morgan. That guy is legit.
I really like Joshua Morgan, as well, and hope he returns but I ask this...

How is Morgan "legit" and needs to be resigned, yet Alex Smith is perhaps bottom half of the League and needs replaced???

Alex Smith has meant worlds more to this team than Joshua Morgan, and a #2/#3 WR is far easier to replace than a 14-win NFL QB.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I really like Joshua Morgan, as well, and hope he returns but I ask this...

How is Morgan "legit" and needs to be resigned, yet Alex Smith is perhaps bottom half of the League and needs replaced???

Alex Smith has meant worlds more to this team than Joshua Morgan, and a #2/#3 WR is far easier to replace than a 14-win NFL QB.
Because Morgan has shown when healthy to make plays. I think he'd be a lot better if he had consistently good play from the quarterback position. Remember when he first came here and as a rookie he was tearing up the preseason catching long bombs? Unfortunately O'Sullivan and Hill were throwing the ball to him.

I didn't say Alex needs to be replaced now. I said if he doesn't improve next season and develop into a passing threat where defenses fear him, we need to replace him. He's earned one more year to me, but nothing beyond that.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the really big quarterbacks get the fattest money deals in the NFL. Because those guys have shown they can carry the team on their back regardless of surrounding circumstances. Alex Smith probably isn't going to get the six to seven year deal that guys like Peyton Manning or Drew Brees gets. I think the best he'll get is a three year deal, maybe. That basically shows how much faith the 49ers have in him.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I am not saying that he can't improve, I expect him to do so, but for him to drastically improve he would basically have to become an elite QB, which even I don't think is gonna happen.

I don't really see how having any of those guys you listed would have impacted this season all that much. We went 13-3 in the regular season, second best in the NFL, and Smith won us our first playoff game and played fairly good in the second. Eli certainly didn't play much better than Smith and he is being praised. I ask you this, if the Giants fumble a punt and we win in OT is Smith getting as much praise as Eli and is Eli taking as much flak as Smith?
I don't think turning into a Jake Delhomme, Mark Brunell, Steve McNair, or Troy Aikman in their prime is asking too much. I don't think passing for over 200 yards a game is asking too much. I don't think converting more third downs is asking too much. The dude doesn't have to be a megastar, but being a passing threat would be nice. Let's see what he does with some better receivers next year.

Eli is being praised because his team won the game and Eli carried the Giants on his back this year. He's a respected quarterback around the NFL. If the Giants lost that game the way we did Alex wouldn't be getting that much praise and Eli wouldn't be getting that much flak because of what their past has told everyone. Until Alex wins games in this league at a consistent level and doesn't rely on a defense to give him extra possessions and special teams to cut his field in half all the time, he's going to be slighted. I'm not saying it's fair, I'm just saying that is how it is and that is how everyone is going to look at the situation.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli passed for two TD's as did Smith and considering that Smith only has ONE legitimate weapon in Davis (who isnt even an actual WR) compared to Manning who has THREE, your comparision isnt fair Ness. Seriously, give the Smith hate a ******* rest. Smith is by far the least of our problems. A speed WR, better blocking up front and a shutdown CB are far bigger concerns to me than Smith.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Eli passed for two TD's as did Smith and considering that Smith only has ONE legitimate weapon in Davis (who isnt even an actual WR) compared to Manning who has THREE, your comparision isnt fair Ness. Seriously, give the Smith hate a ******* rest. Smith is by far the least of our problems. A speed WR, better blocking up front and a shutdown CB are far bigger concerns to me than Smith.
This is about the long term future, not just one game. Even if he does get more weapons, it's not out of the question to ask him to step his game up. See what kind of contract he gets. That will tell you how much faith Baalke and Marathe have in him. Manning carried his team on his ******* back this season. Can Alex do the same if he doesn't have punter that helps with field position and a defense that gives him 28 more opportunities? With an improved receiving roster, and a second year in the offense we will see.

It's not hating, so you can stop with that ******** Dan. It's having a high standard for quarterback play. Sorry, I don't want to just "get by".

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

I actually agree with Ness somewhat. Alex is going to have to improve in order to be thought of as a solution. He's now pretty clutch and can win big games. He played well this year, but next year we gotta improve third downs and Alex needs to become a LEGIT top tier QB, or else we need to move on. With a real offseason and some added WR help, he should be able to do it...he's improved every year, he just needs one more step.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
I actually agree with Ness somewhat. Alex is going to have to improve in order to be thought of as a solution. He's now pretty clutch and can win big games. He played well this year, but next year we gotta improve third downs and Alex needs to become a LEGIT top tier QB, or else we need to move on. With a real offseason and some added WR help, he should be able to do it...he's improved every year, he just needs one more step.
And the schedule is going to be a lot harder next season. At Green Bay, New Orleans, and New England. Seattle and Arizona look improved too. I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers win less than 10 games next season. Hopefully we have a good draft and get some nice role players in free agency.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummm, I said in the original post, that I wanted revenge for this:

Quote:
Not more of the same. Dammit.

The game was awesome though. I was so proud of the crowd. I haven't watched it on TV yet, but I'm assuming it sounded loud because the noise inside the place was ear-splitting. Good stuff fans, good stuff.

Honestly, I'm disappointed, but not mad. This season was just so much more than I expected. I just can't get pissed. Only thing that really sucked is that the 2 fumbles by Williams really didn't represent the team's performance this year. Too bad because the defense in the 2nd half was beasting. Hell of a season though. It was a sick ride and felt super good to be one of the elite teams again. Right where we belong.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Closed Thread