Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yes, but by god everyone remembers me for it you alcoholic poopsack.

and really? talking **** on Brian Leonard? fine, I'll see to it Ray Rice leaves the Ravens AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY

and talking **** on Brian Leonard in GRF's return thread? BLASPHEMY. Smite him GRF, SMITE HIM DOWN

HE BLEEDS PURPLE AND BLACK NOW, SIR.

He's a Raven for life you bastard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joining NFLDC was a Christmas present to myself back in 05, damn I feel old now.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If GRF comes back, makes this thread, and never posts again, it will be disappointing.
I think we might have chased him off. Next time around, we should formulate a plan and strategy to lure him into posting again.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I think we might have chased him off. Next time around, we should formulate a plan and strategy to lure him into posting again.

Trap him.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Constantly would argue with the folks on here who would say that Eli was a bust, would never amount to nothing, sucked, would never win a super bowl, etc.

Well I think it is time to give some respect to the man who recognized greatness before EVERYONE else. And at this point I think it should be undisputed that Eli is a GREAT QB
Hey buddy, guess what, you were only 6 years premature on this one. Guess what, you may enjoy the premature celebration, but I can assure you that you're alone in that...just sayin.

Not doggin you for being right, just doggin you for saying oh hey remember that one time I got this one prospect who was the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft right? Remember how I said he was great 6 years before he reached that tier of QB play?

If you had been touting someone like, Yates to win a playoff game as a 5th round pick then that'd be something to be excited about, but when the #1 overall pick finally starts to play at that level, after this many years in the NFL, not something to really flaunt around. That's like you saying see, I told ya Alex Smith was going to be awesome...
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please come back...
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I been on and off with my relevancy....mostly lurked in the shadows stalking ppl...like rosebud....

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just think, i've been quietly stalking all of you from a South London ghetto for all these years.......

oh right, that's not a good thing :'(
Old 01-17-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 01-17-2012 at 05:02 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the odds on GRF ever replying to this thread.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So GRF comes back, then leaves. What a ******* tease.

edit: looks like I'm apart of the 6 year club. Boo-yah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smh teasing is so unfair.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I feel old. Eli Manning did get so much hate back in the day.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:29 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just happy that sticking by Alex Smith as a good QB in a ****** situation has finally been proven somewhat true, it only took what 7 years.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote