Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-27-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Roms / Emulators , help ? N64

I need help running an N64 emulator that I've downloaded off bitlord website to play roms with the link that I used game a few different emulators. The ones that I have tried are the 1964 Emulator and Nemu64. The 1964 one works fine until the load up / trade mark screen and just freezes after the MLB trademark deal for Triple Play 2001. I was curious if any one could shoot me some ideas on how to fix the freeze up? On the Nemu64 one all I get is sound then it freezes at the same point. Graphics and everything look great but it just stops for now.

Any ideas or help hints would be great...Thanks.
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Download Project64, it's the best N64 emulator out there.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did that after posting this and notice it was a newer model out then the one I got. But I still have audio issue sounds playing Triple Play 2000. Also it does lag a bit but not to bad and I do get a color distortion on the stands playing HR derby.
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote