Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-10-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Eric Page will be a 5th-6th round pick who will outperform his draft stock when all is said and done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
I would suggest watching Chris Givens again. Kid is electric.
Worth watching the Virginia Tech game - he beat Hosley for a deep TD. Hosley was two steps behind and when chasing him after the catch pulled up with a tweaked hamstring!
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:22 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemertsdawgs View Post
I love this stuff! Got some for you all:
David Molk C Michigan 6'2" 290
Trumaine Johnson CB Montana 6'2" 205
Nate Potter OT Boise St. 6'6" 300
Bobby Rainey RB W.Kentucky 5'7" 207
TY Hilton WR Fla. Intl. 5'10" 185
Agree with the above in particular. Hilton the first two weeks of the season was electric - then he got hurt and never got back to 100% even in the Bowl game. If managed carefully he has the talent to make a huge impact.

Molk won't be taken high unless he bulks up for the Combine. Very solid technician though.

Trumaine Johnson played in a three deep zone system for the most part - a shame as with his body type he's a press corner. I'm not sure about him off the field (refused a Senior Bowl invitation and practice habits have been questioned) - but if a team is confident he will work I think he'll be gone in the first three rounds.

I like Potter better than many of the other RT types - including Zebrie Sanders. Solid technician.

Bobby Rainey - not real big, not real fast - but tough with good vision.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
diemertsdawgs I love this stuff! Got some for you all:
Tashaun Gipson CB Wyoming 6' 203
Ryan Miller OL Colorado 6'8" 300
David Molk C Michigan 6'2" 290
Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma 5'11" 195
Trumaine Johnson CB Montana 6'2" 205
Nate Potter OT Boise St. 6'6" 300
Bobby Rainey RB W.Kentucky 5'7" 207
Lennon Creer RB LA. Tech 6' 215
Patrick Edwards WR Houston 5'9" 180
LaVon Brazill WR Ohio U. 5'10" 199
Derrick Coleman FB/HB UCLA 6' 240
Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma 5'10" 190 (ACL)
Nelson Rosario WR UCLA 6'5" 220
Tom Compton OT S.Dakota 6'6" 315
Greg Childs WR Arkansas 6'3" 217
TY Hilton WR Fla. Intl. 5'10" 185
Nice list, even though I doubt Bobby Rainey gets drafted, decent player but might be too low on the board to get picked up. Creer could actually go pretty high potentially if he works out well. I agree with Rosario and Childs, both underachieve but both have a lot of potential. Childs has injury issues but still is very talented. I like Molk a lot as well, very solid late round center but Nate Potter I doubt he is picked anywhere after the 2nd round.

And Fleming I think he is a big time corner and could easily be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Quote:
Dan_Steele Kevin Koger-TE-Michigan, Got lost in that spread offense for four years, Has great bulk and is one of this year's better blocking Tight Ends. Has deceivingly-good receiving skills, and very soft hands, made a few nice red-zone receptions while playing for Big Blue. Reminds me a lot of David Johnson of the Steelers but with better hands - short and compact, powerful blocker who may see a great deal of time at FB as well. I think Koger has great value in the 6-7th round.
I agree totally, he really stood out this year when he did not in years past. I like his potential and size, could be a great steal late like you said.

Quote:
Shane P. Hallam I still think Eric Page will be a 5th-6th round pick who will outperform his draft stock when all is said and done.
I agree, he could easily drop with so many other quick small and fast receivers out there. Page has good ability, but his lack of really elite athletic ability will make him drop. Agreed probably 5th to 6th round guy who will play better than that.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a little look at the safeties in the draft, not a very top heavy group but a lot of mid round players who are very solid and could easily start in a few years if not instantly. Are possible position changes for guys like Bademosi, Auguste, Quarles, Richardson, and Benton, all could play corner maybe but will most likely move to free safety. And guys like Pleasent and Allen are hyprid safety or linebackers, and could move to linebacker but could stay at safety.

(#1-10 rounds 1-3 estimated)
Markelle Martin Oklahoma State FS
Winston Guy Kentucky SS
Tramain Thomas Arkansas FS
Brandon Taylor LSU SS
Mark Barron Alabama SS
Trenton Robinson Michigan State FS
George Iloka Boise State FS
Johnson Bademosi Stanford FS
Michael Thomas Stanford FS
Lance Mitchell Oregon State SS

#11-20 rounds 3-6 estimated)