Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Colts hire Chuck Pagano

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-coach-colts/

damn.

I will say that I think Indy is getting a very good coach. He did an excellent job with our defense and is really a guy the players speak highly of. That'll now be the 6th defensive coach to leave the Ravens to become a head coach in the last decade. I'm assuming/hoping we once again promote someone from within to be our new DC.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw this on NFLN and immediately thought, "Poor Tackle..."

I wonder if he'll hybridize the Colts defense, which would probably require the Colts to be big time players in FA.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... This really sucks and is a definite set back in making another run.

Not that we can't, but it makes it all the more hard.

This is a good pick up for the Colts, should have the defense turned around rather quickly

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 01-25-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I just saw this on NFLN and immediately thought, "Poor Tackle..."

I wonder if he'll hybridize the Colts defense, which would probably require the Colts to be big time players in FA.
I appreciate your condolences sir.

I would be surprised if tried to convert them to a 3-4. Him running a 34 had more to do with the Ravens and the players and the system in place more so than it was about him being a 3-4 guy. Personnel wise, the Colts really aren't built at all to run a 34 so I kind of doubt he would to force that change.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I appreciate your condolences sir.

I would be surprised if tried to convert them to a 3-4. Him running a 34 had more to do with the Ravens and the players and the system in place more so than it was about him being a 3-4 guy. Personnel wise, the Colts really aren't built at all to run a 34 so I kind of doubt he would to force that change.
Agreed. Pagano is a Butch Davis guy. He followed Davis around everywhere and then came to Baltimore when crap hit the fan at UNC.

My gf's mother is an interior designer and just either finished redoing Pagano's house or is still in the process but almost done. And now he has to move. I guess he's used to it though.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarret Johnson = Colt in 2012.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping for a Mike Sherman, Jim Tressel or Brad Childress for the Colts. Idk if Childress or Sherman interviewed for the job, I'm just saying that type of coach.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I was hoping for a Mike Sherman, Jim Tressel or Brad Childress for the Colts. Idk if Childress or Sherman interviewed for the job, I'm just saying that type of coach.
So....boring?
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be interesting to see what they do post Andrew Luck. Is this good or bad news for Jerry Hughes? Robert Mathis' contract is up, does he fit Pagano's D?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised they didn't go with an offensive guy to pair with Luck.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pagano seems to have a keen eye for secondary players. That should be a welcomed change in Indy.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so Ravens fans, is this guy a good players coach guy? Is he pretty creative with his hybrid defenses? Is he strictly a 3-4 guy or has he done 4-3.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Should be interesting to see what they do post Andrew Luck. Is this good or bad news for Jerry Hughes? Robert Mathis' contract is up, does he fit Pagano's D?
I think this will only bring out the best of both Mathis and Hughes. I think Mathis will be back. Freeney could possibly be traded or have his contract reduced/reworked. But Mathis fits the Terrell Suggs position best out of all the Colts current players.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this move by the Colts. Get in someone with a winning mentality and that will focus on defense. How much of a motivator is this guy though? Is he like a Mike Tomlin or more of a Mike McCarthy?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
Ok so Ravens fans, is this guy a good players coach guy? Is he pretty creative with his hybrid defenses? Is he strictly a 3-4 guy or has he done 4-3.
I asked the Ravens team forum for thoughts on his scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
If you guys had to define him, is Chuck Pagano a 43 coach or 34? Or was he just keeping the well oiled machine running smoothly and not sure what he'll bring to the Colts?
Quote:
I would say that he was keeping the machine running smoothly and I don't think he has a specific preference as he's run both. I would say his defining feature as a coordinator was how aggressive he was and how well the defense got after the quarterback. Not quite Rex but close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
He's neither. His style defines him and that's aggressive and versatile.
Quote:
I would be surprised if he tried to convert them to a 3-4. Him running a 34 had more to do with the Ravens and the players and the system in place more so than it was about him being a 3-4 guy. Personnel wise, the Colts really aren't built at all to run a 34 so I kind of doubt he would to force that change.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Surprised they didn't go with an offensive guy to pair with Luck.
I figure if Luck turns out to be a great QB, getting an offensive coordinator isn't as big of a deal as finding a guy to run the defense. The great QBs (aaron rodgers, drew brees, peyton manning, tom brady, eli manning) are pretty much their own offensive coordinators these days. Tony Dungy's defensive mind paired with Peyton Manning worked really well, as does Belichick with Brady and Coughlin with Eli.

The Colts should hire a great offensive mind to coach Luck for at least his first few years though.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
What from I can see, he is a players coach. I know for a fact he had a theater put in at his house and he'd have all the players over to watch film/other games etc.

He coached under Butch Davis most of his career, The U, Browns, and UNC. So he doesn't seem to be tied to the 3-4. He also recruited a ton of big time NFL players while at Miami.

I'd also list the progress of Webb has something he had a huge hand in. He is an underrated stud. And should be a FA probably after next season. Maybe someone Indy could target.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 01-25-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pagano is a good guy but we have been through this before im sure the D will be next season. The only time we lost a DC that hurt us was when we lost Rex because we ended up with Mattison who was the worst DC I have ever seen.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thoughts on the hiring are these:

1) I felt that the Colts needed to hire a defensive minded head coach. Their defense has been awful for years and needs a complete makeover. Pagano has the kind of tough, hard-nosed approach that can change the entire demeanor of that side of the ball. There are pieces in place for him and should help them at least become competent on defense.

2) The track record of former Baltimore Ravens that have become head coaches is below average. The list of former Ravens assistants (including DC's) that have become head coaches is even worse.

Mike Singletary (LB coach)18-22
Mike Smith (DA/DL/LB) 43-21
Jack Del Rio (LB coach) 68-71
Marvin Lewis (DC) 69-74
Mike Nolan (DC) 18-37
Rex Ryan (DC) 28-20
Total – 115-131 (just the defensive coordinators)
Total - 244-245 (combined)

3) One name to keep an eye on for the offensive coordinator position is Hue Jackson. Pagano and Jackson worked on the same staff together from 2008-2009 and helped the Ravens become a better offensive unit. Jackson could have complete control of the offense while Pagano works on the defense. It could work. The offensive coordinator will ultimately decide how successful Pagano is and a hire of Jackson as the OC would be a person Pagano could trust to handle the offense.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still wondering how the OC will work, because Irsay didn't fire Clyde Christensen initially. I'm wondering if keeping him around is part of the deal.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so bummed out by this news. We have to suffer through Mattison for a couple years and then only get Pagano for 1 year at DC. He will adapt what front he plays according to the players he has. We play a 3-4 because the personnel fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo. As if I needed another reason to hate Indy. Pagano is a stud hire though, they made the right decision, considering who else was on their list of candidates. I'm sad to see him go after only one season, but he's moving on to bigger things. I wonder who we replace him with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im hoping for Clarence Brooks but the word is that it'll be Dean Pees
Old 01-25-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Hughes Will Have 16 Sacks Next Year!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm still wondering how the OC will work, because Irsay didn't fire Clyde Christensen initially. I'm wondering if keeping him around is part of the deal.
Im sure Irsay just kept him around because he knew he was hiring a defensive minded HC and he will allow the HC to either choose to keep him or find a better candidate for OC.