Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Oh I'm sure the day comes when Minnesota wins a SB you'll meet plenty.
Vikings? Win a Super Bowl? C'mon..
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Oh I'm sure the day comes when Minnesota wins a SB you'll meet plenty.
EDIT: Triple Post...Man I ****** this one up.

Last edited by BuckNaked : 01-25-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

EDIT: Double post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Juice View Post

I'm from New England but this is the guy that got me interested in football so they became my favorite team.
This is a good reason.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My family is pretty diehard football fans. Growing up in PA, Dad is an Eagles fan, Mom is a Steelers fan. I wasn't about to pick one or the other out of fear of alienating a parent so I went with a neutral third party. Between the colors, the mascot, and this guy:

The choice was easy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up liking all the teams my dad liked and we had lots of southern california roots so without having any teams down there (my dad likes the raiders) when I started getting to see McNabb play all the time he became my favorite player which basically just lead to me becoming a pretty die hard eagles fan. Every team I have been a fan of have been in the west/nortwest and the eagles are almost on the east coast, kinda weird but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

because I am from here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as Ohio State, my whole family is from Ohio and I was born there. Moved to CT when I was young but I've always liked Cleveland teams and THE Ohio State University sports.

As far as the Ravens... when the Browns moved I was kind of torn. I followed the Ravens and when Peyton came into the league he was one of my favorite players so I followed the Colts as well.

However since the whole possibility of trading Manning thing I'm pretty much all Ravens... Really can't stand Irsay either.

So there you have it.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love disappointment..... therefore, i am a life long Vikings fan.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Born and raised in pittsburgh and go to OSU. Only things in a fan of.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grew up in the area, when the Ravens moved here my dad ditched the giants for the Ravens. He got a PSL and my 5th birthday was the first ever home game in Baltimore and he took me there as a present. been a big fan ever since.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Grew up in Queens, NYC. Jets sucked and the Giants actually made the super bowl back in 2000 (I was born 1994, so I leaned toward the G-Men), and, lastly, my dad was also a Giants fan. That's why I love the Giants, and since I play the sport I love it more than anyother team (yankees, knicks, etc.)
This is my exact story lol except I'm not from Queens. But everything else is true for me too.

My 2nd favorite team is the Ravens though, odd choice considering 2000, but I just love Defense and power running(I guess that's another reason why I'm a Giants fan). Seeing Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Jamaal Lewis together growing up made me a fan. But if I ever have to choose between the Giants and Ravens it's a no brained I go with the Giants.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odd story for me. My dad loved cowboys and indians growing up, and once he got into football he just picked the cowboys because of that and was a die hard fan ever since (also helped that this was during the late 80's to early 90's), even though we live in Connecticut. I was pretty much born with Cowboys baby clothes on, and that's how I'm a Cowboys fan.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

funny story; growing up i was a huge packers fan, i had pictures of brett favre all over my bedroom. there was this one picture that really stuck out though, it was brett favre bent down slipping on a pair of those bunhugger wrangler jeans, and it was positioned right above my bed so every night when i fell asleep i would dream about brett favre putting on those wranglers; i'd imagine him getting done with two-a-days and accumulating a good buildup of smegma at the hilt of his sweaty taint, then without showering sliding on those crisp wrangler jeans while i peered through a hole in one of the lockers. every so often in the dream i would find a way to sneak out unnoticed into the laundry area, and find brett's moist jockstrap and take a good whiff of his daily pheromones.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching Favre win the Super Bowl XXXI and started following the Packers. I just loved the way he played and it helped that I had family up north that were fans as well. The rest is history.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
eeth
Rookie

eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Born in 1989, grew up in Toledo which is around a 45 minute drive from Detroit and Sanders was taking the league by storm, also my family are fans.
eeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
funny story; growing up i was a huge packers fan, i had pictures of brett favre all over my bedroom. there was this one picture that really stuck out though, it was brett favre bent down slipping on a pair of those bunhugger wrangler jeans, and it was positioned right above my bed so every night when i fell asleep i would dream about brett favre putting on those wranglers; i'd imagine him getting done with two-a-days and accumulating a good buildup of smegma at the hilt of his sweaty taint, then without showering sliding on those crisp wrangler jeans while i peered through a hole in one of the lockers. every so often in the dream i would find a way to sneak out unnoticed into the laundry area, and find brett's moist jockstrap and take a good whiff of his daily pheromones.
WTF dude? (10 char)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
WTF dude? (10 char)
when i was going through a lucid dreaming experimentation phase, i could actually control brett favre's reaction to finding me smelling his testosterone stained underwear; generally he would be really embarrassed when he found out, but once he realized how much satisfaction his heavenly aromas were providing me it was like there was suddenly this brotherly bond formed between us, and he would nod approvingly as though he completely understood my motives. but i also experimented with negative reactions, such as brett physically confronting me, leading to us interlocked on the locker room floor with brett's dirty underwear draped over my face. generally, these mini-wrestling matches would dissolve into innocent locker room horseplay, complete with smacking sounds.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 01-25-2012 at 11:11 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up pretty much on the SE border of Minnesota and Wisconsin so I heard a lot from the fan bases of Minnesota and Green Bay. Especially from my family since they are divided between Packers and Vikings fans, so u know what both of them annoyed the **** out of me, so I didn't wanna cheer for either. So I know it was kind of like voting for Nader, but I went to the Rams cuz of Kurt Warner and the GSOT.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
First game I remember watching was the Music City Miracle...hated the Bills back then for some reason, and ever since then I knew the Titans and I were perfect together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The fanhood was all location, but I can tell you how I started to hate Rufus and Paul.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I looked up to my cousin who was just a year and a half older than me. He grew up in Austintown, OH (a suburb of Youngstown.) His grandmother was friends with Eddie DeBartolo, Sr. (former 49ers' owner's father.) He had all kinds of 49ers memorabilia because of this. He ended up attending the same highschool (Ursuline) as former 49ers' executive Carmen Policy.

The first season that I have clear memory of rooting for the 49ers was 1983.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I basically just remember the 49ers raping the Chargers in the Super Bowl when I was kid and hopped on the bandwagon.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
It's to honor my mother. My mom was a zookeeper, and she'd take me to work with her once a month. Every time I wanted to visit the Lions. One time my mom brought me with her to feed them. One of the male lions got aggressive and mounted her, then raped her until she died.
Everybody rep this man.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grew up in St. Louis.