Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Coughlin is a very good coach and definitely above average. I don't view him as a HOF coach though even if he does get that second SB. If he somehow got a third then I'd have to seriously consider it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is well on his way to possibly being a HoF HC but he needs a lot more to his resume before he is anointed. Come back in 5 or 6 years and we'll have the answer.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

His career has been similar to George Allen's, who is in the hall of fame. Allen had a better winning percentage but Coughlin would have the Super Bowls. Does Allen making the hall of fame mean they have to put Coughlin in? Maybe.
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem with Coughlin is that I don't really feel he's one of the top 3-4 coaches in the NFL during his career. His best years have been recently and if he keeps this up, I might think differently, but I'd put others in front of him and those others aren't hall of fame candidates either.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't read every post but how many former NFL HCs have won 2 SBs??
It's nearly an automatic for the HOF for a head coach if you win 2, I would think.

Same goes for Eli.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Haven't read every post but how many former NFL HCs have won 2 SBs??
It's nearly an automatic for the HOF for a head coach if you win 2, I would think.

Same goes for Eli.
8 have done it and 5 of them are not in the Hall of Fame, so there goes that theory.

3 is a stone cold lock, 2 isn't.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
8 have done it and 5 of them are not in the Hall of Fame, so there goes that theory.

Here's where Coughlin's run to the AFCCG with a Jacksonville team that had just started existing not long before helps him. That's no championship run, but that's the type of performance that's the next best thing. If the giants win next sunday and Coughlin gets the giants to make just one more deep run I think he'll have a great case. 2 superbowls, 2 impressive deep runs, and a strong resume who's major fault is an overabundance of loyalty to less than ideal co-ordinators.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 01-27-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which two win SB coaches aren't in the HOF??
Old 01-29-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Which two win SB coaches aren't in the HOF??
Tom Flores, Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, George Seifert, and Mike Shanahan(although he isn't eligible yet)
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:57 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always forget that Seifert was the HC of the '89 49ers. So a little less than half of the 2-SB coaches aren't likely to get into the HoF, and a quarter of them have approximately a 0% chance of getting in.

Even though I brought up Coughlin's run in Jacksonville, I don't see that helping his HoF case one bit. Carolina also went to the NFCCG the same exact year, under the same exact circumstances, with Dom Capers as the HC. Football historians are going to chalk that up to a generous expansion draft; and the fact that those two teams had the first and last selections in each round of the 1995 NFL Draft, giving them 14 draft picks each, before they ever made any trades.

Last edited by WCH : 01-30-2012 at 06:02 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

IMO Parcells and Jimmy Johnson are HOF locks. SHanahan eventually is going to get in.

So of the eight 2 win SB coaches, that would make five, Shanny would be sixth.

Seifert's candidacy is always going to be hurt by coaching teams put together by Bill Walsh.
And how long was Flores a HC?? I think being the Raiders HC has something to do with the fact that he isn't in.

I think Coughlin's career in Jacksonville will weigh positively in his favor, especially if he gets the NYG's their second Lombardi under his tenure.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

Except how many played in NY or rather coached? If there is any benefit of playing in the biggest media market, NY, I think this is it. You win here, you are a god. Same with the any sport in fact. Not all media markets are created equal. If you win here you get more attention, and I think that yields more of a chance to get into the HOF.

Also, the eras are different now. This is the free agency era where keeping core players is hard enough. If, a coach or player can win 2 super bowls, that's a hell of an accomplishment in any market. But when you do it here in NY, that's even bigger.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IMO Parcells and Jimmy Johnson are HOF locks. SHanahan eventually is going to get in.

Seifert's candidacy is always going to be hurt by coaching teams put together by Bill Walsh.
And how long was Flores a HC?? I think being the Raiders HC has something to do with the fact that he isn't in.

I think Coughlin's career in Jacksonville will weigh positively in his favor, especially if he gets the NYG's their second Lombardi under his tenure.
With Oakland, there's always the implicit understanding that the "Head Coach" is usually just the "Offensive Coordinator/Asst Head Coach."

Everyone knows who the Head Coach in Oakland is/was.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
With Oakland, there's always the implicit understanding that the "Head Coach" is usually just the "Offensive Coordinator/Asst Head Coach."

Well if you are implying what I think you are implying then Al Davis is controlling the raiders from beyond the grave.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
1crazyredskinsfan
Rookie

1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.1crazyredskinsfan could make a wolverine purr.

i don't think he needs to win to be in the hall of fame,i think he's a hof coach now! i'm a lifelong redskins fan,and i hate the giants,but i give credit where it's due,coughlin is an nfl hall of fame coach now!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post

Then John Madden shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I believe John Madden was put in much later, well after his coaching was over. He was put in for his total contributions to the game. That includes coaching, tv, and yes even the video game.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I believe John Madden was put in much later, well after his coaching was over. He was put in for his total contributions to the game. That includes coaching, tv, and yes even the video game.
Pretty much. I posted this on the first page:

Quote:
It depends on if you look at Madden as a "coach" or "contributor." Him getting into the HOF as a "coach" really lowered the bar, IMO.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Maybe. I heard a lot of people always thought he was going to come back to coaching even after he said he would never do it again, which may have delayed his chances.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

Jimmy Johnson has only 80 wins and is only 16 games over 500. The 2 Super Bowls are great but you have to look at his whole career.With how Shanahans teams have been doing he is going in the opposite direction of the Hall of Fame.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I always forget that Seifert was the HC of the '89 49ers. So a little less than half of the 2-SB coaches aren't likely to get into the HoF, and a quarter of them have approximately a 0% chance of getting in.

Even though I brought up Coughlin's run in Jacksonville, I don't see that helping his HoF case one bit. Carolina also went to the NFCCG the same exact year, under the same exact circumstances, with Dom Capers as the HC. Football historians are going to chalk that up to a generous expansion draft; and the fact that those two teams had the first and last selections in each round of the 1995 NFL Draft, giving them 14 draft picks each, before they ever made any trades.

lol.
That Jaguar team had a stretch of 38-13 under Coughlin. Hardly one season, and that 96 Jaguar team killed that Panther team.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
Jimmy Johnson has only 80 wins and is only 16 games over 500. The 2 Super Bowls are great but you have to look at his whole career.With how Shanahans teams have been doing he is going in the opposite direction of the Hall of Fame.
Jimmy Johnson is a lock. You can't rationally keep the guy out. I know he's been eligible for a while now, but he won back-to-back SBs with possibly one of the best teams in NFL history that he built almost exclusively through the draft.

And when's the last time the Dolphins were any good??

JJ's Cowboys teams were so dominant in Dallas, Jerruh hired a wishbone college coach to be the next HC after JJ left and even he won a SB.

No HC has won big in D.C. except George Allen and Joe Gibbs. I doubt HOF voters will hold it against Shanahan's record in SF and Denver if he doesn't build a SB contender in the nation's Capitol.

Beating Belichick twice in the SB, a HC who's going to be ranked up there with Lombardi, Chuck Noll and Don Shula when he retires, is going to make Coughlin's 'two' potential SBs look sterling IMO.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Jimmy Johnson is a lock. You can't rationally keep the guy out. I know he's been eligible for a while now, but he won back-to-back SBs with possibly one of the best teams in NFL history that he built almost exclusively through the draft.

And when's the last time the Dolphins were any good??

JJ's Cowboys teams were so dominant in Dallas, Jerruh hired a wishbone college coach to be the next HC after JJ left and even he won a SB.

No HC has won big in D.C. except George Allen and Joe Gibbs. I doubt HOF voters will hold it against Shanahan's record in SF and Denver if he doesn't build a SB contender in the nation's Capitol.

Beating Belichick twice in the SB, a HC who's going to be ranked up there with Lombardi, Chuck Noll and Don Shula when he retires, is going to make Coughlin's 'two' potential SBs look sterling IMO.
Johnson had a lot of HOF talent many coaches could probably win with that team plus he only coached 9 years he does not have enough longevity to make the Hall of Fame. They will hold Shanahans record against him it pretty much shows without a HOF QB he is not that good of a coach.m How many years was Coughlin considered a Hall of Fame coach not many maybe 2 at best.

Last edited by 49ers1984 : 02-05-2012 at 11:56 AM.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If shanahan gets in, they need to cancel the entire thing.
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas357 View Post
If shanahan gets in, they need to cancel the entire thing.
I think that Shanahan needs to win one without Elway and Davis before he gets serious consideration.

I also think that Jimmy Johnson would be getting some legitimate buzz right now if he were ever going to get serious consideration. He has been out of th league for about 13 years now.

These guys are very good coaches, but it's not the Hall of Very Good.

Last edited by WCH : 02-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote