Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MetSox's Thread On the Falcons

I apologize for not noticing it until now. It should not have been closed. I have no problem with it at all, and I want to discuss it.

It's true, we did have a conversation about them and I told him that if I was wrong, I wanted him to call me out on it and feel free to do so. So I have absolutely no problem at all with the thread.

He's right, I said they were massively overrated, and I said they were an 8-8 team. I remember saying 7-9, with a 9-7 record at best. So yeah, I was wrong. 10-6 is 10-6 no matter how you cut it. They did better than I thought they would do.

I was wrong, and I'll admit it.

I do think the playoff game was more reflective of the team being overrated, but again, 10-6 is 10-6.

So yeah, I'll put some soy sauce on that crow and eat it.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I closed it because it really didn't need to be its own thread. I'm sure there are 52 other threads he could have called you out in. Nor do I think we need someone to make a thread each time they win an argument. Now, we can all move on

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Closed Thread