Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes Revis struggled against Dez for a couple of plays and Stevie has his number, but it's not like Suggs was on his game 100 percent of the time. With the game being completely focused on pass now, having him shut down his side pretty much every single game easily makes him a top 2 defensive POY candidate to me.

Nice ignoring of Justin Smith on that list, good thing you could come up with an argument for him. Allen I'm glad we have an agreement on, and whatever with Ware.
Didn't see him.

Justin Smith did a lot for his club and honestly probably deserves to be in the conversation as well but he doesn't play a position that gets the glory.

End of the day though Suggs did a lot for his club AND put up the #s

As far as Suggs not being on. I can't think of a single game where he wasn't a major impact. Even if he wasn't putting up 3 sack games every week, he was doing something else that allowed us to get the win.

I go back to the AFC divisional round again and point out that despite his lack of sacks, the dude covered Andre Johnson. He is always doing something that lets the rest of our D do what they need to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
He gave up like 2 catches to Dez. I swear people hold Revis to such a high standard. He gives up a highlight catch or two and he is overrated.He did struggle against Stevie though.

Jarred Allen had 1 tackle and 0 sacks against both N.O and the raiders but people will just say he was double teamed. So it wasn't his fault.
At the same time, people give him way too much credit sometimes.

Revis shuts down half the field, so he should be defensive player every year right?

The fact is the dude didn't have a DPOY type season. Doesn't take anything away from him as the best corner in the league and a top overall defender.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 02-04-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
sorry to cherrypick, but after 4 years ago (i think) with champ, this all sounds so familiar.
Yea yea Champ Bailey deserved it we get it :P

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Vikings fan.
Read the rest of the thread, it will help stop you from making ignorant comments in the future. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris
It has nothing to do with my personal feelings. I agree that clearly Aaron was the MVP. I just wasn't expecting the AP writers to see it the same way.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Read the rest of the thread, it will help stop you from making ignorant comments in the future. :)
Pump the breaks, broski. T'was in jest.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ware's an absolutely phenomenal run defender and pass defender for that position so the fact that Suggs was good at it to this year doesn't make him better than Ware who had more sacks with less help, including a drastically worse secondary.

Ware, Allen, Suggs, Justin Smith, Revis...**** you osi otherwise JPP would be in this group...all deserved consideration for DPOY and none really clearly differentiated themselves IMO. Giving it to the guy with the shinier numbers on one of the two best defenses and teams isn't something that you can really fault the AP writers for too badly. It's safe and easy too defend.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Smith took his game to an elite level this year and should of certainly been considered
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aside from the sack numbers, Ware didn't deserve DPOY.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
IMO Darrelle Revis should be winning DPOTY year in and year out. What that guy is doing is amazing, IMO.

I think he's so good people are forgetting how good he is, and thus overlook him for other players who have a standout season, if that makes any sense lol.
But yes, AP writers shouldn't be choosing these things. Players and coaches should be choosing these, AND the Pro Bowl too.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Ware's an absolutely phenomenal run defender and pass defender for that position so the fact that Suggs was good at it to this year doesn't make him better than Ware who had more sacks with less help, including a drastically worse secondary.
What do you mean Suggs was good at it 'this year'? No disrespect to Ware who I hold a very high opinion of, but if I need to a guy to set the edge, take on pullers and shed blocks in the run game, I'll go take Suggs over him everyday. Suggs has been an elite run defender for most of career and has just really started to peak as a pass rusher these last couple years.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ahem...

But yes, AP writers shouldn't be choosing these things. Players and coaches should be choosing these, AND the Pro Bowl too.
It would still just be a popularity contest then. Pro coaches have even more on their plates than college coaches who shouldn't be doing any kind of voting. There is no god damn way they can possibly see all of the teams and games in order to justify giving them the right to vote on something like this.

I'd personally have a committee of some kind chosen by the league. Guys who can go back and review every game and talk it out.

And not reporters...they're bias morons with an agenda. Have the committee be made up of former players and coaches who at least have some understanding of the game and aren't currently active, so they aren't ridiculously busy.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
I was hoping Calvin Johnson would get OPOY, although Drew Brees is very deserving.
Zero chance with the way Brees played this year. He broke an unbreakable record. I'm surprised it was such a lopsided MVP vote.

Quote:
Players and coaches don't have time to do it.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
What do you mean Suggs was good at it 'this year'? No disrespect to Ware, but if I need to a guy to set the edge, take on pullers and shed blocks in the run game, I'll go take Suggs over him everyday. Suggs has been an elite run defender for most of career and has just really started to peak as a pass rusher these last couple years.
Nothing really, just poor wording. My point was that Ware was also a really good all around defender, with numbers like his and a secondary that bad, that's a good enough case to earn DPOY.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suggs had a great season, but Justin Smith really takes the cake for me. He had such an impact from a position that is more purposed to allow the other players on the defense to make the plays. He was a monster.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'd personally have a committee of some kind chosen by the league. Guys who can go back and review every game and talk it out.
That'd probably be the best idea.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
As far as Suggs not being on. I can't think of a single game where he wasn't a major impact. Even if he wasn't putting up 3 sack games every week, he was doing something else that allowed us to get the win.
He was shut down against the Chargers.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Allen was royally screwed out of DPOY. No way, no how was Suggs better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rogers wins by a landslide, brady stays the only unanimous

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Rogers wins by a landslide, brady stays the only unanimous
There was no way Rodgers was going to win unanimously, nor should he have. Brees definitely got jobbed on his vote count. I can't believe he got 2 total votes.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really excited for Suggs...the next HOF on the Ravens' D after Lewis/Reed...The guy's going on almost a decade of being one of my favorite players, period, and he is FINALLY going to turn 30 only this season.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Terrell Suggs won DPOTY? Umm........why?
He called Skip Bayless a douchebag. Instant vote winner. Politicians should try this too. They'd never lose an election.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still bummed that brees didnt win. Its not that he really got robbed in any of his years but I still cant believe he hasnt won MVP in any of the 2008, 2009 and 2011 seasons. It seems that the reasons not to give it to him in one season all of a sudden are no longer valid when they work in favor of him in the next season.

I really have a feeling that Brees will somehow be destined never to win the MVP.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
still bummed that brees didnt win. Its not that he really got robbed in any of his years but I still cant believe he hasnt won MVP in any of the 2008, 2009 and 2011 seasons. It seems that the reasons not to give it to him in one season all of a sudden are no longer valid when they work in favor of him in the next season.

I really have a feeling that Brees will somehow be destined never to win the MVP.
Ware's well on his way to a HoF career and he has yet to win a DPOTY award. One got robbed from him (**** that POS James Harrison), and this year he was well in the running. What he was able to do this season with zero help around him was damn impressive.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:54 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
He gave up like 2 catches to Dez. I swear people hold Revis to such a high standard. He gives up a highlight catch or two and he is overrated.He did struggle against Stevie though.

Jarred Allen had 1 tackle and 0 sacks against both N.O and the raiders but people will just say he was double teamed. So it wasn't his fault.
Wait. So Allen had two bad games this year? What a fraud.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I really don't understand this thinking. Why? Rodgers was by far the best player this year, and maybe had the best season since Brady's a couple years back.
You won our sig bet.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured Allen was a lock to get it. Not sure how I feel about Suggs getting it anyways, but over Allen, that's surprising.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote