Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-05-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BrettFavresMember
Rookie

BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember BrettFavresMember
Default How Good is Reiff? How Early Can He Be Selected?

I'm really curious what the board thinks.
BrettFavresMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems to be solidified as a top 10 prospect. Might sneak into the top 5.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top 15, not sure I'd go top 10 but I know a lot of people really like him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take him top 10, depending on medical and interviews I might take him before Kalil.

Reiff is, IMO, the most surefire NFL LT prospect in the draft. Kalil goes before Reiff only on the basis of upside.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 02-05-2012 at 10:52 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
hz714
Rookie

hz714 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2012 NFL Draft Forum > How good is Reiff? How high can he be drafted?
hz714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Redskins grab him at 6 if the Manning rumors are true.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It depends on what happens at two. If St. Louis doesn't work out a trade, they could conceivably take Kalil. Minnesota could panic and draft Reiff at three. But let's say St. Louis does trade with someone. The top would likely be Luck, Griffin, Kalil, Claiborne, Blackmon (or switched). Then there is Washington and Jacksonville. I think one of those teams picks him. If he slips past there, I don't think he makes it past Kansas City at eleven.

So long story short, he could be taken as high as three and could fall all the way to eleven. But I think he is selected at six or seven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On paper Reiff is an ideal left tackle prospect, but he never really impressed me very much when I watched Iowa. Reiff is very athletic with length and proper technique but he just seems to lack a killer instinct and can be overpowered. Probably projects as a solid long-term starter but never a stud and should go in the teens or early 20s but will probably end up being drafted in the top 10.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that Reiff has on his resume that Kalil doesnt and that is playing against better competition from the DE position.

If you project the guy to be a blind side protector for the next 10 years then you can probably justify taking him just about anywhere but i would probably think top 5 is too much of a reach. As long as Martin and Adams are out there you have the luxury of trading down and not feel you have to reach for Reiff.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote