Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Teams that miss playoffs in 2012

Congratulations to the Giants for winning the Super Bowl. With the 2011 season in the rear view mirror, it's time to look forward to 2012. Every year like clockwork, five teams miss the playoffs that made it the year before. So who do you think those five will be next season? My guess...

Cincinnati
Denver
Detroit
Atlanta
San Francisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Chicago fan picking against Detroit next season? I am stunned at this notion.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the hardest one. But I wanted to come up with five. It was between them and the Giants. I actually think the Giants are more likely but I didn't want to pick the Super Bowl champs to miss the playoffs.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-05-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver
Cincinatti
Pittsburgh
Detroit

It's really tough to choose though.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Congratulations to the Giants for winning the Super Bowl. With the 2011 season in the rear view mirror, it's time to look forward to 2012. Every year like clockwork, five teams miss the playoffs that made it the year before. So who do you think those five will be next season? My guess...

Cincinnati
Denver
Detroit
Atlanta
San Francisco
I could see them missing if they play teams as close as they did this year, but if the defense continues to play at that level I think they've got a strong shot considering the division they're in. All depends on the QB.

Detriot is going to have it rough. I'm not sure if they beat a playoff team all year and their schedule should have tougher opponents. The second year is what really separates the great teams. John Fox never posted back to back winning years in Carolina so obviously I don't expect him to change his ways in Denver.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post

Detriot is going to have it rough. I'm not sure if they beat a playoff team all year and their schedule should have tougher opponents. The second year is what really separates the great teams. John Fox never posted back to back winning years in Carolina so obviously I don't expect him to change his ways in Denver.
Rams, Seahawks, Texans, Colts, Falcons, Bears, Packers, Vikings at home and Cards, 49ers, Jags, Titans, Cowboys, Bears, Packers Vikings on the road. Their schedule is not that tough really. Anyways...

Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Falcons

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons
Broncos
Bengals
Steelers
Giants

I think this thread should be brought up after FA and the Draft.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rams, Seahawks, Texans, Colts, Falcons, Bears, Packers, Vikings at home and Cards, 49ers, Jags, Titans, Cowboys, Bears, Packers Vikings on the road. Their schedule is not that tough really. Anyways...

Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Falcons
Playing the NFC west really helps out a team.

I could see the Giants not making it, they're very emotionally driven in my opinion. Capable of getting hot but not as stable as others, can't criticize with the results though.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants- the East is competitive a couple of plays bounce the other way, the G-Men don't make it.
Broncos- the Chargers won't be down for long... Donkeys aren't an 11-12 win team.
Texans- i wonder what Schaub would've done/ not done with this team down the stretch.

3 is it tho...
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Falcons
Who the hell do you have winning the AFC North? Cinci?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Who the hell do you have winning the AFC North? Cinci?
For now, yeah. Could easily change.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-05-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Playing the NFC west really helps out a team.
How long will this perception persist?

The NFC West had as many victories as the NFC East and 4 more than the AFC South.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Falcons
That schedule actually looks pretty hard to me. Niners, Bears, Packers, and Cowboys on the road should all be difficult. Texans, Falcons, Bears, and Packers at home are tough. And I think either Seattle or Arizona will get a good QB next year and be much better. I think 10-6 is definitely attainable again. But that doesn't always get you into the playoffs.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

" It's not who you play, it's when you play them..." - someone a bit smarter than i ;)
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For now, yeah. Could easily change.
I just don't see Cinci matching this years performance last year. They had a hard time with good teams and barely squeaked out wins against ****** teams like the Browns. Another year may help them gel obviously but Pitt will be healthy next year and I don't see Balt dropping off.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver, Detroit, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, New England.

You guys aren't counting the Super Bowl loser?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
How long will this perception persist?

The NFC West had as many victories as the NFC East and 4 more than the AFC South.
The same NFC East that had a 9-7 division champion and AFC South that had a team that nearly went winless and a team that was led by Blaine Gabbert? Cause...that's not really that impressive. Especially the AFC South, but people will overlook them since they've usually been a good division, and this year people saw Houston be decimated by injuries, probably costing them an additional 2 wins, Tennessee go 9-7 in a transitional year with a potential QB waiting in the wings, Indy be without Peyton Manning all season, and the Jags deal with injuries while starting a rookie QB who played horribly. Not that they'll be much more competitive next year, with Houston and Tennessee probably being the only competitive teams again, but it'll take another year of sucking before the AFC South starts getting called out.

As of now, the NFC West is really just the 49ers, and they make the rest of the division look better if you combine the wins from all four teams. If you take away the division winner's record from the total wins amount, then the NFC West has the 2nd lowest win amount - only the AFC South is worse. And when playing non-NFC West opponents, the Cards, Seahawks, and Rams all had losing records. So yeah, the perception persists cause it's true. The only difference is now the division winner actually deserves to host a playoff game.

When the division winner goes 12-4 and two other teams are .500 or better, and they're winning against teams outside the division, then people will look at the NFC West differently.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 02-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:49 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver Broncos-They had an amzing streak in the middle of the season and just barely got in this year. They are still two or three pieces away on both offense and defense before being legitimate challengers. Oakland are the best team in the AFC West and if they don't screw themselves again should win the division.

Baltimore Ravens-This is a tough one for the AFC North. Both the Ravens and Steelers defenses are aging but I would give the slight edge to Baltimore. Baltimore also have Ray Rice. But if you offer me Roethlisberger, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders or Joe Flacco, Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith and Lee Evans then it's not even close. Plus I don't see Baltimore sweeping Pittsburgh again.

Cincinnati Bengals-The Bengals have a better chance of making the playoffs next year than Baltimore in my opinion. Not only do they have a younger defense but they also have two mid first round picks to fill major holes. If they address the interior offensive line and go BPA at 17 and 21 then they should be good. But I think teams with a full year of film on Andy Dalton may cause him to have a slight sophomore slump.

New York Giants-Just for sour grapes!!! But seriously they barely made it in this year because they got hot at the right time. Next year they have to play with a target on their back and you can be all but sure the Eagles won't be as big a disappointment. The NFC East looks tough again.

Atlanta Falcons-The Falcons are a middle of the pack team IMO. Carolina were never going to threaten the playoffs this year and Tampa Bay rolling over just made it easier. The Bucs will probably be as bad next year but the Panthers should be better and the Saints in a dome twice a year is not nice. They need to run the ball better because Matt Ryan hasn't taken the neccessary steps in the last year or two.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons (w/ Eagles)
Broncos (w/ Chargers)
Cincy (w/ Jets)
Houston (w/ Titans)

Is all I got.

There's going to be some out of nowhere team that makes it though...

I'm guessing the Colts.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati
Houston
New England
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Denver

Detroit

New Orleans
San Francisco
Green Bay
Atlanta
NY Giants

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Denver, Detroit, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, New England.

You guys aren't counting the Super Bowl loser?
The Super Bowl loser has made the playoffs the following season each of the last three seasons. Unless Brady has a season ending injury again, I think the Patriots will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Falcons (w/ Eagles)
Broncos (w/ Chargers)
Cincy (w/ Jets)
Houston (w/ Titans)

Is all I got.

There's going to be some out of nowhere team that makes it though...

I'm guessing the Colts.
I think with the Colts cleaning house, a ton of the free agents are going to leave. Manning, Wayne, Mathis, and Saturday could all leave. I can't really guess who the out of nowhere team is going to be. It could be Washington if they get Manning or Miami if they get Flynn. If I had to guess, I'd say Seattle.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:

Last edited by jrdrylie : 02-06-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Falcons
So Cincinnati wins the division? LOL

They should have a pretty tough schedule this year as well. Not to mention their shouldn't be all that much fall off for the Steelers and Ravens.

Ravens OL might suffer a bit as I doubt we resign Grubbs and Birk retires.

Ray isn't retiring though and the defense should still be dominant.

I don't see them being as good, but I doubt they miss the playoffs.

However, Cinci will probably have trouble duplicating their success

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 02-06-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post

However, Cinci will probably have trouble duplicating their success
Why's that?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

Cincinnati
Denver
Detroit
Atlanta
San Francisco
The NFC North plays the NFC West and AFC South next season. Pack/Lions/Bears also each have two games with Minny. I could actually see both NFC wildcards coming out of the NFC North.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Why's that?
Our schedule isnt terribly easy but not THAT hard either.
AFC West
NFC East
Jags and Phins.

We barely lost to the good teams in the regular season. Outside of the week 13 Pitt game, we lost by a touchdown or less to playoff teams.

If we are smart in FA and use our 2 first rounders well, we could easily do it again.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote