Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
The NFC North plays the NFC West and AFC South next season. Pack/Lions/Bears also each have two games with Minny. I could actually see both NFC wildcards coming out of the NFC North.
Obviously this is months too early but I highly doubt it. I don't see both either of the Saints/Falcons giving up that spot easy, and I think the Eagles/Cowboys will both also make pushes for the spot.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Why's that?
They squeaked into the playoffs as the last wild card team this year.

Their schedule won't be significantly harder but it will still be harder and I hardly see them winning the division.

Could they get in on another wild card? Sure, but I doubt that they win the division while the Steelers and Ravens miss out which was Brody's prediction.

Not to mention their defense severely missed JJ this year and now you can add question marks around Hall with his Achilles tendon tear. Dude may never be the same. This could mean trouble for the defense if it isn't addressed this off season or through FA.

We will also have to see if the ginger cannon can avoid the sophomore slump in a division with some great defenses who now have more film on him.

Other than their harder schedule, key players with question marks, and my prediction the Dalton slumps a bit this year; I guess just gut feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
If we are smart in FA and use our 2 first rounders well, we could easily do it again.
The offseason will be huge for you guys this year. I don't know if anyone in the draft falls to you guys at corner and might need to be addressed in FA (Finnegan?)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 02-06-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers could easily miss the playoffs if they don't get their passing offense on track. 49ers face a boatload of passing teams in 2012. They have a hard schedule coming up.

Home

Arizona
St. Louis
Seattle
Chicago
Detroit
Buffalo
Miami
N.Y. Giants

Away

Arizona
St. Louis
Seattle
Green Bay
Minnesota
New England
New York Jets
New Orleans

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
They squeaked into the playoffs as the last wild card team this year.

Their schedule won't be significantly harder but it will still be harder and I hardly see them winning the division.

Could they get in on another wild card? Sure, but I doubt that they win the division while the Steelers and Ravens miss out which was Brody's prediction.

Not to mention their defense severely missed JJ this year and now you can add question marks around Hall with his Achilles tendon tear. Dude may never be the same. This could mean trouble for the defense if it isn't addressed this off season or through FA.

We will also have to see if the ginger cannon can avoid the sophomore slump in a division with some great defenses who now have more film on him.

Other than their harder schedule, key players with question marks, and my prediction the Dalton slumps a bit this year; I guess just gut feeling.

The offseason will be huge for you guys this year. I don't know if anyone in the draft falls to you guys at corner and might need to be addressed in FA (Finnegan?)
Id LOVE Finnegan in FA. We should have the cap space to fix our secondary in FA which is what we should do. Get a SS and CB in FA and build the lines in the draft. We have ignored the interior lines so bad of late on both sides of the ball and it killed us.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver
Cincinnati
New England
Pittsburgh

Can't decide on a 5th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if the 49ers don't improve at all I don't see any of the other NFC West teams being good enough to overtake them
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Even if the 49ers don't improve at all I don't see any of the other NFC West teams being good enough to overtake them
Seattle and Arizona could overtake San Francisco if they get a QB. If either of them get Matt Flynn or Peyton Manning, I think they could definitely win the division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning? Possibly if he is healthy. Matt Flynn? No. People said the same thing about Kevin Kolb last year. But even if the Seahawks or Cardinals get Manning it is not a given that they will win the division. If the 49ers add a legitimate WR they will still be the favorite.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thread.

Obviously injuries are impossible to predict, but injuries will derail one or two of those teams most likely.

I can't see Detroit missing the playoffs as they are young and on the upswing.
But then again, that's what the Creamsicle fans told us last off-season coming off their 10-6 season.

Somebody mentioned New England.
I see no way they miss the playoffs.
The Giants for surf could.
They should have missed the playoffs this year, amazing how the Cowboys blew that division... plus the Eagles almost got their schit together in time to steal it.

I bet either the Steelers or Packers miss the playoffs.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I bet either the Steelers or Packers miss the playoffs.
Steelers are getting old. Cincy is rising. I could see it.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone pick the Falcons because they looked like garbage in the post season, they play really well in the regular season, make the playoffs, fail. And repeat.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i can't believe anyone would bet against tebow. especially in a division with aj smith/norv turner, carson palmer as a starting nfl qb and matt cassel on a roster.
Argh, harsh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Denver
Cincinnati
New England
Pittsburgh

Can't decide on a 5th.
I'm not saying it can't happen but I would like to know the reasoning behind New England missing the playoffs.

Pretty much everyone is in agreement that they should actualy be better next year.

They have over $20million in cap space and multiple draft picks in the first two rounds.

The core of the team (Brady withstanding) is all pretty young. They had 8 players on the final day roster over 30.

The only significant FA is Wes Welker and it is likely he is resigned.

They walked to the division title this year and the Jets will struggle to be better. The Dolphins don't have a QB and the Bills are starting Ryan Fitzpatrick who has crumbled down the stretch two years in a row.

They play the AFC South and the NFC West. They also get Denver.

The Patriots are set up for another serious run at the #1 seed in the playoffs.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

denver & san fran

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh, Denver, Detroit, Atlanta and the Texans. Maybe the Giants, maybe the 9ers.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more fun thing to do here is find teams that will replace them but here it goes.

New England...They stay, plus they do get the NFC west, and lately that has been pretty good to the AFC, the AFC North got the two wild card spots this season and they played NFC west. Even tho as one 49er fan pointed out that division is getting better. And I see Arizona and Seattle leaders in the clubhouse for a certain QB that wears #18...

Baltimore...They were one play away from the Super Bowl, they are staying baby and right now my favorite to be in New Orleans next February.

Houston...Um maybe Tennessee gives them a run in the South, but currently I have them staying.

Denver...No ******* way man. Hell no. They will be replaced. And I think San Diego FINALLY, MAYBE, PERHAPS, PLEASE MAKE MY PERSISTENCE ON U GUYS RIGHT finally takes care of it.

Pittsburgh...I am concerned about them really. Remember what I said, to have a team miss the playoffs means u gotta find another team to get there. I do have Pittsburgh sneaking in.

Cincinnati...defntly no...do not see them. Who did they beat anyway this year? I have the Jets making it back as of now.

So AFC...Patriots, Ravens, Texans, and Steelers remain.
Denver out, San Diego IN, Cincy out, New York IN.

NFC...

Packers...yeah, they are staying and are just fine. Altho I do see Detroit challenging them for the north, but I have them both making it.

49ers...Right now, for sure I think they will be staying. But once again, I think Peyton Manning maybe in the NFC West next season (that sucks for my Rams:( ), and its not as much of a shoe in as people may think.

Saints...Calling it right now, this season just ended, but I am gonna do it. THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS NEXT SEASON WILL BE THE FIRST TEAM EVER TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL ON THEIR HOMEFIELD. They will beat the Ravens. So yeah, I have them returning.

Giants...Uh yeah they are pretty good.

Falcons...Watch that playoff game and get back to me. They are the only team I see right now from the NFC missing them. They will be replaced by the Eagles.

Lions...See what I said about Green Bay.

So GB, SF, NO, NYG, and DET remain for now. ATL drops out, replaced by Philly.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
The more fun thing to do here is find teams that will replace them but here it goes.

New England...They stay, plus they do get the NFC west, and lately that has been pretty good to the AFC, the AFC North got the two wild card spots this season and they played NFC west. Even tho as one 49er fan pointed out that division is getting better. And I see Arizona and Seattle leaders in the clubhouse for a certain QB that wears #18...

Baltimore...They were one play away from the Super Bowl, they are staying baby and right now my favorite to be in New Orleans next February.

Houston...Um maybe Tennessee gives them a run in the South, but currently I have them staying.

Denver...No ******* way man. Hell no. They will be replaced. And I think San Diego FINALLY, MAYBE, PERHAPS, PLEASE MAKE MY PERSISTENCE ON U GUYS RIGHT finally takes care of it.

Pittsburgh...I am concerned about them really. Remember what I said, to have a team miss the playoffs means u gotta find another team to get there. I do have Pittsburgh sneaking in.

Cincinnati...defntly no...do not see them. Who did they beat anyway this year? I have the Jets making it back as of now.

So AFC...Patriots, Ravens, Texans, and Steelers remain.
Denver out, San Diego IN, Cincy out, New York IN.

NFC...

Packers...yeah, they are staying and are just fine. Altho I do see Detroit challenging them for the north, but I have them both making it.

49ers...Right now, for sure I think they will be staying. But once again, I think Peyton Manning maybe in the NFC West next season (that sucks for my Rams:( ), and its not as much of a shoe in as people may think.

Saints...Calling it right now, this season just ended, but I am gonna do it. THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS NEXT SEASON WILL BE THE FIRST TEAM EVER TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL ON THEIR HOMEFIELD. They will beat the Ravens. So yeah, I have them returning.

Giants...Uh yeah they are pretty good.

Falcons...Watch that playoff game and get back to me. They are the only team I see right now from the NFC missing them. They will be replaced by the Eagles.

Lions...See what I said about Green Bay.

So GB, SF, NO, NYG, and DET remain for now. ATL drops out, replaced by Philly.
Meh, we have done poorly in the playoffs three times, but not once in the past four years had a losing record. We'll make the playoffs again I think, the problem is once we get there, we have to win.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Seattle and Arizona could overtake San Francisco if they get a QB. If either of them get Matt Flynn or Peyton Manning, I think they could definitely win the division.
Folks are really riding this Matt Flynn train.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Denver, New Orleans, Houston, Detroit, and Baltimore.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Preston
Rookie

Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Atlanta Falcons
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions

Titans, Chiefs, Panthers and Eagles taking their spots.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions
Falcons
Bengals
Broncos
...Ravens?

Hard to do without an offseason, so I'm just picking against the teams that had easy schedules or that seemed to have a lot of games that could have gone either way. The 5th spot was tough so I just picked the Ravens since their schedule will be a lot tougher next year.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Folks are really riding this Matt Flynn train.
He is the best option available.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
How long will this perception persist?

The NFC West had as many victories as the NFC East and 4 more than the AFC South.
NFC West is the best division besides the AFC North

If I have to pick 5 Falcons, Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, and...Giants

Last edited by fenikz : 02-10-2012 at 08:15 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In order of likelihood of not making it.

1. Denver
2. Cincy
3. Detroit
4. Pittsburgh
5. Atlanta

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see the Bears making it and replacing the Lions, with Gb winning the division. I think anyone can win the NFC East, and the cowboys can very well make it as a WC.

The great thing is we get our 5 Cbs on IR back, and now we turn to the off season and see who we keep and who doesn't get re-signed. If people keep developing we should be fine. Now our rookies and undrafted guys have confidence, so I am excited to see how they progress. We had a good season the year after we won in '07 until Plax shot himself! I expect us to make it, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. If I were to guess, I think Coughlin keeps this team focused. All we need is to punch our ticket to the dance. It doesn't have to be pretty, just get in. 9-7 or 8-8 backing in that way is fine by me.

Just get back to 0-0 come play off time and see what happens then.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote