View Poll Results: Fenikz VS. Number10
Fenikz 7 38.89%
Number10 11 61.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fenikz VS. Number10

This is over the course of 4 years

Fenikz
Offense: Balanced
Defense: 4-3

My Roster

QB Drew Brees
WR Chad Johnson - Anquan Boldin - Jericho Cotchery
FB Terrelle Smith
TE Jeremy Shockey
RB Ladanian Thomlinson
LT Matt Light
LG Reggie Wells
C Olin Kreutz
RG Deuce Latui
RT Mark Tauscher

DE Derrick Burgess
NT Rod Coleman
UT Darnell Dockett
DE Robert Mathis
OLB Karlos Dansby - Cato June
MLB Demeco Ryans
OLB A.J. Hawk - Cato June
CB Nate Clements
FS Adrian Wilson
SS Troy Polamalu
CB Pac-Man Jones

Offense: I got some maulers on the line, who are gonna wear your D-line down over a the period of a game, so were gonna pound LT all day and then throw over the top to Ocho Cinco & some crossing routes to Boldin & Shockey so they can run over the secondary, Smith is one of the toughest players in the NFL and best run blockers he will be lighting up the linebackers.

Defense: it all starts with the front 4 who will get pressure in the back field and reek some havoc, I got Ballhawks at all of my LB and S positions and 2 quality corners who can play man or zone, Cato June can come in on 3rd and long or obvious passing situations to pass rush

Number10
QB-Marc Bulger
RB-Steven Jackson-Brandon Jacobs
WR-Marvin Harrison
TE-Kellen Winslow
WR-Plaxico Burress
LT-Walter Jones
LG-Jahri Evans
C-Andre Gurode
RG-Chris Snee
RT-Willie Anderson

LDE-Aaron Kampman
UT-Kevin Williams
NT-Haloti Ngata
RDE-Mark Anderson
SLB-Adalius Thomas
MLB-Lofa Tatupu
WLB-Ernie Sims
CB-Asante Samuel
FS-Kerry Rhodes
SS-Stuart Schweigert
CB-Fabian Washington-Tye Hill

OFFENSE-

We went with a ball control, run heavy offense with the likes of Steven Jackson and Brandon Jacobs combining for a hopeful 35-40 carries per game. In order to do that, you need to have a solid O-line and that we indeed have. We have the best OT duo you can ask for in this game which will suit Jackson's ability to run outside effectively. Jacobs is arguably the league's best short yardage back with his pounding style that fits his 255 pound frame and 4.5 speed. We will control the clock with these two but we we also will have plenty of opportunities to throw the ball downfield. Bulger, being the accurate passer that he is, will fit in perfectly with the flawless Marvin Harrison and leaping Plaxico Burress. Winslow is coming into his own as a pass catching TE that can stretch the field for underneath targets of Harrison and Jackson. All of these guys have a sure pair of hands that will rarely drop the easy pass, another reason why they will be on the field more often than not. And back to the O-line, nobody will pass rush on Anderson or Jones, no matter what name is on the back of their jersey and with pro bowl alternates in the middle, there won't be much pressure up the middle either.

DEFENSE

The #1 element to winning a championship is defending the run. The DT duo of Williams and Ngata will be tough to top amongst the 4-3 teams and Aaron Kampan is arguably the top run defending DE in the game. Behind them are sure tacklers with speed and aggression. Adalius Thomas gives us that freak factor that can do it all; rush the passer, stuff the run, cover TEs...what can't he do? Sims and Tatupu fly all over the field and pile up the tackles, not to mention they are incredibly young and have the best years ahead of them. Asante Samuel is a top 5 CB in this league at the very worst and proved that he can shut down the game's top WRs by himself and come up with game changing INTs game after game. We have run stuffing safeties that make plays in the box and force turnovers in the air as well. Kerry Rhodes, according to all fans of the AFC, was the biggest snub off the Pro Bowl roster this past season. The amount of turnovers he creates combined with his tackles and sacks is enough for him to be mentioned with the likes of the best safeties in the game. Fabian Washington was a vital piece to the best secondary in the NFL in 2006 and can run downfield with anyone. His athleticism was well documented at his combine and it translates to the field, one of the few players that can play to his sub 4.3 speed. Overall, this defense will stop anyone's run game and with guys in the secondary being able to force a ton of turnovers, passing on us won't be hard either. We also have the best pass rushing DT in the game along with DEs that ranked #2 and #8 in the NFL in sacks this past season, one of those guys being a rookie

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 03-28-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Fenikz. He has a dangerous offense with Brees, the WRs, and LT. His D is absolutely BEASTLY

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Nobody will run on my defense, and I have an excellent, ball controlling offense that will stop anyone's pass rush and run against anyone.

Run with success + Stop the run = Championship caliber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Fenikz would be so easy to run on. The 280 pound Rod Coleman at NT? What a joke.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-27-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I basically voted against Fenikz because his Run D is that bad. Burgess & Mathis at DE? Coleman is a UT not NT, Jackson would run all over that D. Fenikz has a weak O-Line too, so this one was easy.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd pay money to see Fabian Washington attempt to cover Chad Johnson or Anquan Boldin.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'd pay money to see Fabian Washington attempt to cover Chad Johnson or Anquan Boldin.
He played great in 2006 on the best secondary in the NFL.

Plus, Asante Samuel will be covering one of them, this a Washington could be helped with a double team if need be.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-27-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Fabian Washington was the product of his surroundings. Having Stuart Schweigart cover any of his WRs would be inhumane..

Old 03-27-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Number 10 because Jackson would run all over that D-Line.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Fabian Washington was the product of his surroundings. Having Stuart Schweigart cover any of his WRs would be inhumane..
Washington AND Scheigert or Washington AND Rhodes could easily do it.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-27-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys do realize that linebackers play the run 1st right?

& that both of my safties an light up any running back

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
you guys do realize that linebackers play the run 1st right?

& that both of my safties an light up any running back
The defensive line is the most vital aspect of a run defense in a 4-3 scheme. Rod Coleman is your NT and you have two of the worst run stopping DEs in this thing.

Game. Set. Match.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-28-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On first look I wanna give it to Fenikz because I don't like a lot of 10's positions over a 4 year period. His team is more bulit to win this year and thats it. However that DL for Fenikz turns me off so much. It is horrendous. I'm abstaining.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I don't know about this one.. Number10 has opened my eyes up a little more, but you just can't argue with those offensive skill positions that fenikz picked

Old 03-28-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Easily Fenikz

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Easily Fenikz
I thought so myself, but when you break it down. His D-Line is really not threatening to the run, a running game that consist of Stephen Jackson. His LBs are solid and so are his DBs.

Old 03-29-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

number 10, haloti ngata would eat up fenkiz's guards and i think jackson and jacobs could literaly run through them
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scotty you never saw the right side of the cardinals line did you? Lutui and Wells eat people alive...i hear you get more protein that way

but this is apparently a lost cause because you all think my d-line sucks

but id like to state that i have the MVP, Runner-Up MVP, ROY, Plus in my opinion the top 2 recievers in the league, i want to see a defense hold them to under 60

Last edited by fenikz : 03-30-2007 at 01:28 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
scotty you never saw the right side of the cardinals line did you? Lutui and Wells eat people alive...i hear you get more protein that way

but id like to state that i have the MVP, Runner-Up MVP, ROY, Plus in my opinion the top 2 recievers in the league, i want to see a defense hold them to under 60
It's impossible, I've been saying that, but others bring up you weak D-Line and shoot my argument to smitherines

Old 03-30-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:

This isn't fantasy football. Games are won and lost in the trenches.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-31-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish i saw this becuase i definitly would have voted fenikz he's got so much more talent and i dont care how good #10's run defense is i doubt they'd be able to hold LT to under 100 yards