Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Frankly I took the statement by Ryan differently when I read it and I don't think what people are interpreting is what he meant to convey. I thought he was saying at draft time, I didn't really want to draft a receiver in the second round, and frankly I didn't like Hill's tape either. Now that I've seen him in camp, I'd like to take credit for the pick (complement to Hill), but to be honest at the time I didn't like it. Now I have no idea why he said it anyway, but I think it was meant to be more positive than people are interpreting.
"Hill has really impressed me in camp" would do fine.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers sign Clark Haggans for depth
Old 09-02-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
"Hill has really impressed me in camp" would do fine.
You must have misread that entire thing. I don't know why Ryan said it, but I do think it was meant to be more positive than people are interpreting.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
For whatever it's worth, I actually don't despise the football decisions Jerry makes, he makes some good picks and some bad ones, I just wish he would stop thinking that he's the Head Coach. The idiotic comments where he openly talks about injuries, or the status of players, walking down from his box on the sideline in the 4th quarter of close games, etc.

I can live with the personnel Jerry though. He's certainly not the greatest or anywhere close, but he's not as bad as some fair weather fans make him him out to be when they get on their "Jerrah" rants. His problem is that he's more focused getting all the credit for everything, instead of making the football team better.
Well my point is that Woody and jerry are like in the sense they both live attention! However, Woody stays away from the football side of things. Jerry Jones dives into it all. I laugh when they interview him and put his position titles underneath his name

Jerry Jones

CEO/OWNER/GM/President of facilities/President of marketing/Stadium Builder/Master of everything Dallas Cowboys oriented.

LOL. He pretty much sticks his nose in everything. Woody loves attention, but the difference is he goes about it by hiring a YES man in Mr. T as GM, and a HC who fits his brash, attention seeking ways perfectly!

That's why Woody and the Maras can't stand each other. They fought about the stadium. Dome vs open stadium, and then which locker room we want. I think even where the teams would practice. Two owners can't stand each other, and both are VERY opposite.

But I tend to like owners who let the football guys do their thing, and stay out of the limelight. So that's why as an opposing fan base I like to see jerry and his sad faces on TV, be it in the VIP box or on the sideline.

I honestly think you'd be a better franchise if he altogether swallowed his ego and pride, and let football people do everything and just stayed away from the limelight.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
You must have misread that entire thing. I don't know why Ryan said it, but I do think it was meant to be more positive than people are interpreting.
That's what i'm saying. If he was trying to be positive he should have just said "Hill has impressed me in camp" instead of talking about how he didn't want to draft him and how he didn't like his college tape.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Well my point is that Woody and jerry are like in the sense they both live attention! However, Woody stays away from the football side of things. Jerry Jones dives into it all. I laugh when they interview him and put his position titles underneath his name

Yea but that's because he has too. Woody isn't the GM, Jerry Jones is. Granted, Jerry could hire a GM, but being that he is right now he has to get into the football aspect of it. Attention aspect most definately though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
That's what i'm saying. If he was trying to be positive he should have just said "Hill has impressed me in camp" instead of talking about how he didn't want to draft him and how he didn't like his college tape.
I don't disagree with that. Wouldn't have been answering the question he was asked, though. But Ryan's lied about plenty of stuff before (Wayne Hunter is a great example), so he could've lied about Hill too. Probably a weird motivational tactic, but I still don't agree with what he said.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex Ryan is a big mouth blowhard. This isn't news.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a pretty ****** thing to say about Hill. It would be one thing if he had said, "I wasn't so sure about him in the draft but he has made me a believer now." But instead it was simply, "I didn't really want to pick this guy..." Hill hasn't even played a regular season game yet.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like a case of Ryan needing to choose his words more carefully. There are other ways to have said the same exact thing he probably meant (as have been pointed out in this thread) without sounding like a complete ass.

I actually liked him when he first got there and the team was successful. It was refreshing to see a coach talk more openly and the team was backing it up with playoff appearances.

Now, it's just annoying as the Jets desperately grasp at any media attention they can get.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It sounds like a case of Ryan needing to choose his words more carefully. There are other ways to have said the same exact thing he probably meant (as have been pointed out in this thread) without sounding like a complete ass.

I actually liked him when he first got there and the team was successful. It was refreshing to see a coach talk more openly and the team was backing it up with playoff appearances.

Now, it's just annoying as the Jets desperately grasp at any media attention they can get.
He was hired by Woody for that matter. Out going, attention seeking coach who came in with cocky like demeanor saying who he will make this city a Jets city. He is what Woody Johnson wanted in a coach. That guy who will put them spotlight on them. Woody Johnson loves this, and it's talked about on sports talk radio all the time.

Just going by how they tried to bring in star names from LT, Brett F, and so on. And after we win a super bowl, they get Tebow. They are all about getting attention, and if they do win, then cool, but either way win or lose, they want their tickets sold, and they want to stay in the papers and to be talked about.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with a coach like Rex Ryan is that everything is fine when his team is winning, but when his team is losing, he loses the locker room. Semi-hard ass on the field, but off the field is buddies with the players doesn't work out.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex is gone after this year if they don't make the playoffs, atleast he should be.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington Redskins FS Tanard Jackson was suspended indefinately AGAIN for failing another drug test.

Kellen Winslow was cut today.

Man, I think Mark Dominik and Schiano have made excellent personel decisions this year.

On Note: Tanard Jackson has a world of talent. I can't believe one could be that stupid. I mean look back at the 2009 season. He was BEAST and being considered as a top young safety. Talk about being a moron. Raheem Morris is just as bad for continuing to bring him back and bring him with him to Washington.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raheem Morris thought he could change him and keep him on track but you can't change stupid.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dunno if was reported here, but the Panthers waived Terrell McClain in order to sign Dwan Edwards. Interesting, to say the least. I figured we would keep McClain this year to see if he could develop any. Any Bills fan care to chime in on what to expect from Edwards?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Rex (not because the Jets have fewer wins every year, but as a coach in general), but he just doesn't seem to get what being a head coach is about.

I hate to tell everyone they have to be like Belichick, but it seems like where Rex makes the biggest mistakes are where he is least like Belichick. (his mouth+the media = disaster)
Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That mouth will keep him employed for the Jets even if they faulter.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
So DJ Ware to the Bucs. It's like NY Giants south down there with two former giants coaches now the Bucs coordinators. I hope he does well and better that Derrick Ward did.
I think it's a smart signing. A good backup to the top two who already knows what Sullivan wants to do.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Rex had Tom Brady at QB, nobody would have a problem with his mouth. He's the head coach of a team without a top QB, in a league in which QBs play a huge role in team success. Everybody likes a coach when he wins. When he loses, every thing he says and does is fodder for media and fan criticism. Acting like Bill Belichick wouldn't suddenly turn the Jets into the Patriots.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
If Rex had Tom Brady at QB, nobody would have a problem with his mouth. He's the head coach of a team without a top QB, in a league in which QBs play a huge role in team success. Everybody likes a coach when he wins. When he loses, every thing he says and does is fodder for media and fan criticism. Acting like Bill Belichick wouldn't suddenly turn the Jets into the Patriots.
If he had tom brady, he'd still be a loudmouth asshole who guarantees super bowls every year and has yet to back it up.

And in case you haven't noticed, he plays in NY. EVERYTHING he says will be scrutinized, it just so happens he opens his mouth A LOT and says really dumb things and is just a blowhard loudmouth who is a phenomenal DC but just an idiot who runs his mouth too much and hasn't done anything to back it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say mouth again.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, Rex is a funny guy with personality when the Jets are winning. When they're losing, he suddenly becomes a loudmouth blowhard. Rex's talk doesn't affect the Jets on the field like the many want to think. No NY Jets offensive lineman gets beat for a sack because he was distracted by Rex's Super Bowl guarantee. Media members like the inflate the impact of his talk in order to justify analyzing every word he utters.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Say mouth again.
i'm gonna mouth your mouth right off.

mouth.

and halsey, it's an atmosphere, the Jets are falling apart from the inside out, and Rex is talking down on his most talented WR instead of developing. It's a winning attitude. You don't see BB, McCarthy, Coughlin etc saying "well he wasn't my pick...oh yeah, and I guarantee a super bowl again guys, lulz".
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen anyone so incredibly wrong about everything like Halsey always.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote