Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's also not forget "3rd and 2? Better run a draw with Brandon Jacobs!"
Old 09-04-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also true BB. It's a complex system but the run plays are very basic. I think that will change this year with Wilson though. We already saw stuff in Preseason that I've never seen from this staff.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Weren't all you guys killing Gilbride for a long time? I'm pretty sure Eli was still playing at a high level when this was going on and people were calling him "kill drive". What your saying makes sense, but coordinators do have a big effect.

Unless you don't have an issue with people like Jason Garrett who when we are having the best drive of the game and marching all the way down field, we get to the 30, and he pulls out the wildcat, take Romo off the field, lose 17 yards, and thus all points on that drive. Thats coordinators, not players.
Yeah because of two things:

1. WR Rules ( ie Option and choice Routes)
2. Situational Playcalling (Redzone)

Those two issues I hate about his system or his play calling. Everything else I like. I gained a lot of respect for him during his tenure here. His experience has stabilized the offense AND Eli's career. Early on when people formed opinions on Eli, was when we hired John Hufangel! A guy with ZERO OC experience. He nearly killed Eli's career.

What happened when Gilbride took over. A super bowl that first year, and Eli has gotten better and won another super bowl. So Gilbride should get a lot of respect in working with Eli and just calling plays and adding to the system.

It was a great move to promote him. I just don't know why Coughlin didn't hire Gilbride as OC in the first place. Why would you hire someone with ZERO OC experience as the OC, and hire someone with decades of OC experience and stick him as QB coach, lol. That's one thing of Coughlin that's a knock on him. His coordinator choices have hurt us. That and injuries have led to the whole inconsistent playing thing and/or not playing to our potential.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk Coughlin did pick Spags with ZERO DC experience. You can't find a gem or get experience if not given a chance.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** going down with Bryant McKinnie. Apparently Ravens asked him to take a paycut of 50% but he's not willing to go that far down so he texted people and tweeted he's been cut. Should be interesting to see if he ultimately takes a paycut or gets cut now haha

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 09-04-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Idk Coughlin did pick Spags with ZERO DC experience. You can't find a gem or get experience if not given a chance.
Yeah but consider the experience gained by Spags. First off he got to learn from a master in Jim Johnson, who I loved as a DC. Not only that Spags, if I am not mistaken coached every single position group on defense. So we brought that experience mixed with that aggressive system mentality.

Not to mention that fact that was the exception to the rule in this case. You point to that I can point to the others.

John Hufangel & Bill Sheridan.

Hufangel was a god awful mess. This was documented in Ernie Accorsi's book when he retired. Also, Bill Sheridan, a guy who was hired and then fired at the end of the year. He was a 1 year wonder, whose whole defensive side of the ball quit on him. That takes some skill to have the whole group you coach to give up, and lose faith in you.

We are 1/3. Either way, the big picture is Coughlin's hires as coordinators.

Tim lewis
John Hufangel
Bill Sheridan
and Perry Fewell who still the jury is out.

Prior to the super bowl I would have said get rid of him. He did do better once Rolle and members of the defense met with him before the Jets christmas game, and after the Skins loss. So I am back to neutral on him. But if the regular season once again stinks under him, then I am ready for a change on that side of the ball.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
People do kill Gilbride because his offense is so complex but now that Eli has it mastered it's worth it in spades. It's difficult for us to get the WR's for the scheme though. We really lucked into Cruz.
It's Coughlin man. Look at his track record with receivers.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
**** going down with Bryant McKinnie. Apparently Ravens asked him to take a paycut of 50% but he's not willing to go that far down so he texted people he's been cut. Should be interesting to see if he ultimately takes a paycut or gets cut now haha
And to add another wrinkle, he got in a lot of debt during the lockout and when he signed his extension, half of his money was automatically going to pay off his debts.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It's Coughlin man. Look at his track record with receivers.
Yup he's amazing with WR's. I didn't want Randle but I have no leg to stand on when it comes to the WR's because Coughlin knows it the best.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yup he's amazing with WR's. I didn't want Randle but I have no leg to stand on when it comes to the WR's because Coughlin knows it the best.
The question is how much impact does he have with the WRs? Yeah sure, he was a WRs position coach back when we beat the Bills in the SB, but how much does he work with them now?

As a HC, you have to worry about so many other things from roster stuff, to Offensive, Defense, and special teams. So on the surface you want to say, yeah he was a WR coach so he must work with them. But that's what Coach Sully was for before he got moved to QB coach, and then now OC with the Bucs.

He very well maybe working with WRs too, but I think the system helps in that regard, specifically the slot, and Eli makes everyone around him that much better.

But the question is how much or how often does Coughlin work or meddle with his former position? Perhaps he can evaluate them better when he goes over film. So in terms of knowing how to keep and who to cut is easier for him, because he coached the position. But I wonder how much he actually goes and coaches them up during Indy period in practice.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think he evaluates it the best and I'm sure he has something in place that contributes to their success. Eli is definitely an extension to that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I think he evaluates it the best and I'm sure he has something in place that contributes to their success. Eli is definitely an extension to that.
Yeah he may focus on it as he watches tape or at the very least is good at seeing if a player is good, has potential or stinks. But in terms of directly saying that because he was a WR coach means that he impacts directly the WR's success isn't accurate. Or at the very least we are not sure unless we ask him.

I know as a HC you have a lot of other duties to worry about. The HC during practice will go around to each station during INDY period to see the progress, but if people see Coughlin just hanging by the WRs coaching them up along with the WR coach, and think that's why they are good, is probably extreme and to an extent inaccurate.

I am just speaking from my observations from coaching, and how the coach has to balance his time during practice. He may give tips in passing, but he won't step on the WRs coach's toes, and he can't logistically spend too much time at one station because there are so much more positions to inspect.

Evaluating WRs on film is probably an indirect way he impacts that position. But we have been lucky to have a good WRs coach in Coach Sully. I think Coach Sully did a heck of a job for us. And like I said the system, specifically, the slot WR spot, and Eli also helped for the WRs success for our team.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like McKinnie restructured and is staying now, haha.

David Garrard to be cut from the Dolphins. I'm guessing they fill his roster spot with a CB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Cam Cameron was the Packers/Saints/Patriots play caller, he'd be one of the best OC's in the league.
I'm inclined to agree with this.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a little quick update on the new stadium :P

Old 09-04-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mendenhall showed explosion and long speed today in practice, apparently he dazzled a little bit
Old 09-04-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals have placed Kyle Cook on IR/Recall list and signed TE Richard Quinn.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
mendenhall showed explosion and long speed today in practice, apparently he dazzled a little bit
When has Mendenhall ever showed explosion?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
When Ray Lewis blew him up as a rookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
When Ray Lewis blew him up as a rookie.

I'll forgive Steeler fans for misremembering Mendenhall's explosiveness. If any of us had to watch Isaac Redman trudge slowly forward for an entire preseason, anyone would look explosive by comparison.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
hes 100x more explosive than redman
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders looking like they will head into the season opener with just 3 WR's (2 rookies, not looking good for our passing attack week 1. Moore and Ford are both healing slowly, but Moore has the best chance to play if he practice tomorrow or Thursday.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
Just a little quick update on the new stadium :P

Looking good. The stadium is going to be so much easier to get to than Candlestick. Plus it will be in a much better neighborhood.

The hopes for this franchise getting a new stadium have been up since 1997. I still remember Mayor Willie Brown's little model of a new stadium that never saw the light of day.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the new stadium. Just getting in will be so much better and all the other public transportation in will help a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Raiders looking like they will head into the season opener with just 3 WR's (2 rookies, not looking good for our passing attack week 1. Moore and Ford are both healing slowly, but Moore has the best chance to play if he practice tomorrow or Thursday.
Why is it that none of our receivers can ever be healthy? Ford, Moore, Schillens, Murphy, etc, etc,.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote