Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^^ I agree with the above. Branch-type numbers seems about right.

Hernandez would likely pick up most of the slack underneath.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really expect NE to go for Wallace or Stevie Johnson. I kinda half expect a Welker tag & trade too. Pittsburgh cannot afford to match an RFA offer at this time so I'm almost certain someone is nabbing Wallace. NE/Cinci/Cleveland are my picks.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not if we tag him
Old 02-09-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i sincerely disagree. he gets less snaps, but he's the same player. i don't think there's anything special welker does, beyond playing in an offense that's a perfect fit for his skillset with a quarterback who's at his best throwing the kind of routes welker runs. he'd be a 50 catch guy in denver.

It's the chemistry though. Have you seen Brady throw to Edelman? They always seem like they're not always on the same page. While Brady and Wes communicate via telepathy.
Granted, Edelman might get there with Brady eventually but definitely not next year.
It'll probably happen his contract year so he can hold out and leave as well.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Yeah I really expect NE to go for Wallace or Stevie Johnson. I kinda half expect a Welker tag & trade too. Pittsburgh cannot afford to match an RFA offer at this time so I'm almost certain someone is nabbing Wallace. NE/Cinci/Cleveland are my picks.
I'll give up a 1st for Wallace easy.
(It's just a 1st, right? Not a 1st/2nd or 1st/3rd anymore?)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, just a 1st. And no way PIT is gonna be able to match whatever contract a team throws at him.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I'll give up a 1st for Wallace easy.
(It's just a 1st, right? Not a 1st/2nd or 1st/3rd anymore?)
Yup, it will cost a first for Mike Wallace.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Hell, sign Steve Smith on the cheap and let him work out of the slot. He did the same **** In NY that Welker does for NE.
I don't think the lack of a complex scheme that really takes advantage of smart and shifty slot guys was the only problem Smith had this year. I think he just wasn't healthy at any point and I'm not sure he'll be back to where he was before the injury next year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I don't think the lack of a complex scheme that really takes advantage of smart and shifty slot guys was the only problem Smith had this year. I think he just wasn't healthy at any point and I'm not sure he'll be back to where he was before the injury next year.
Microfracture surgery, correct?

Stick a fork in him.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Microfracture surgery, correct?

Stick a fork in him.
I think so, but I'm too lazy to google it. Either way I think he needs another year to work on getting healthy and he might be able to help a patient team later in the season. Wouldn't mind bringing him back to the giants to see if he can't get healthy at any point in the season. If Mario leaves like it seems he wants to we'll have Jernigan, Barden and Devin Thomas battling for the third WR spot. While I actually like all 3 of those guys I'd like the giants to bring in a vet as well, dream scenario we sign Robinson to be pencilled in as the #3 but need to still prove he deserves the job over the summer. Then bring Steve in and stick him on PUP to see if he can get healthy so that when Robinson gets hurt we have someone who can step in should Jernigan and Barden prove to be busts.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barden sucks. Let it go.

Laurent Robinson is legit. There were times when I'd see him on the field, and I thought it was Miles Austin. He runs just like him.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Not if we tag him
Ha, yeah. You're going to franchise tag someone with your salary cap situation.

You're pretty much just going to have to put the highest RFA tender on him and pray.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We cut down about 10 million, I think another 5 or so since Timmons did his today. If we cut Casey Hampton and save 8 there, Hines 2, and do a little bit here and there we can resign/tag Wallace and sign a few of our other guys.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
We cut down about 10 million, I think another 5 or so since Timmons did his today. If we cut Casey Hampton and save 8 there, Hines 2, and do a little bit here and there we can resign/tag Wallace and sign a few of our other guys.
You'd be hardpressed again and have no wiggle room after signing draft picks. It's not realistic to resign Wallace.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barden will replace Manningham's numbers next year. You heard it here first. He might even get more TD's because he's a bigger red zone threat.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Last edited by DraftSavant : 02-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposedly Jackson isn't staying in SD.

Which means the Chargers went from arguably the most talented team in the league from 06-09, to Phillip Rivers and a bunch of scrubs in 2012.

The AFC West is sooo bad...
Old 02-09-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
You're not going to get a first for a franchised 31 year old 5'10 WR who wants to be paid big money in a long term deal.

So scratch that idea out of your head right now.
WW looked faster and more explosive this year than any of the other years. He caught the ball better (SB excluded) than before too. I would probably "settle" for a late first or equivalent value since I think he is that good. He's not only a product of Brady, neither is Brady a product of WW. They're co-dependent and I think WW deserves some of the credit. I don't think WW is going to want big money either. I think $7 mill. per year is fair as long as there are some incentives included. He's earned that contract imo, even though he wasn't playing for pennies before either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Supposedly Jackson isn't staying in SD.

Which means the Chargers went from arguably the most talented team in the league from 06-09, to Phillip Rivers and a bunch of scrubs in 2012.

The AFC West is sooo bad...
Scary thing is that the Broncos (and thus Tebow) are probably the favorites to win the division next year.

Oakland has shot themselves in the foot for the next few years (and possibly the next decade if they let the young talent on this team go to waist)

The Chiefs are, well the Chiefs. would probably be the #2 favorite and could challenge.

You've said all you need to say about the Chargers.

Meanwhile you have a top defense in the league in Denver and an offense which can do enough to get them the W in the games they should win and even pull out the occasional upset.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
OMG, an offense with Mallett, Wallace, Streeter, and teh Gronkzz would be so tits.

9 routes all day, baby! Hit dem fadez.
It'd be orgasmic. I think we all know what's going to happen though.

Franchise Welker, let Branch go, sign Lloyd, draft 4th round WR (T.Y. Hilton?)
Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Scary thing is that the Broncos (and thus Tebow) are probably the favorites to win the division next year.

Oakland has shot themselves in the foot for the next few years (and possibly the next decade if they let the young talent on this team go to waist)

The Chiefs are, well the Chiefs. would probably be the #2 favorite and could challenge.

Meanwhile you have a top defense in the league in Denver and an offense which can do enough to get them the W in the games they should win and even pull out the occasional upset.
Denver's D is really overrated. I seriously don't get it. 20th in yards and 24th in points. They have some nice pieces on defense certainly, but they have a ways to go before they're even an above average defense. The reason we won so many games is that the running game was so prolific and Tebow was able to do some crazy things in 4th quarters. It wasn't the defense carrying the team like the 2000 Ravens.

San Diego SHOULD still win the West. Rivers and a bunch of scrubs>>>>>>>>>> the scrubs of the AFC West that don't have Rivers. I just hope Tebow makes enough progression this offseason to the point where he's at least a decent passer, most of the time. That game against the Steelers gave me hope, we know he has it in him to be able to make good throws, just has to do it consistently. If he can do that, we might have a shot at the division again. But he's not taking anyone by surprise anymore if he doesn't improve. Second games against the Chiefs and Patriots we put up a combined 13 points. Not gonna cut it, even if our defense gets as good as people pretend it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post

My favorites right now are the Chiefs actually. If they can re-sign their guys and get a healthy Eric Berry. Matt Cassell isn't good, but he doesn't suck either. Ok, well maybe he's closer to sucking than being good, but in that division, it almost doesn't matter.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My favorites right now are the Chiefs actually. If they can re-sign their guys and get a healthy Eric Berry. Matt Cassell isn't good, but he doesn't suck either. Ok, well maybe he's closer to sucking than being good, but in that division, it almost doesn't matter.
Matt Cassel is the 2nd best QB in the division. Scary eh?
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still think San Diego should win. It's a QB driven league and they're the only team in the division with an above average QB. And it's been that way since the Cutler trade. If the Chiefs defense steps up to being an elite unit, and Charles comes back and has a great year, I can understand it, but otherwise, I'll be shocked if San Diego doesn't win, same way I am every year they don't. No excuses in that division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Barden sucks. Let it go.

Laurent Robinson is legit. There were times when I'd see him on the field, and I thought it was Miles Austin. He runs just like him.
Probably. But he'll get one more year from this team and I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he actually did well if he's healthy when it's his turn to see the field.

Laurent Robinson is the guy I'd most like to bring in, he's going to get hurt at somepoint, but he'd do great to start the season while we groom Jernigan a little more.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: