Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which fans are the worst?
Philadelphia Eagles 20 27.03%
New England Patriots 7 9.46%
Dallas Cowboys 10 13.51%
Atlanta Falcons 7 9.46%
Chicago Bears 3 4.05%
Baltimore Ravens 1 1.35%
Pittsburgh Steelers 10 13.51%
Other 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should set this up different.

start by breaking it down by division, whos the most annoying in each?

then seed them and have them go at it in a playoff like format until we're down to the unfortunately worst fan winner
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And for the sake of argument, I'm pretty sure I become annoying during game days because I love to ***** and complain about everything during the game. I hate losing and love placing blame elsewhere. It'll all go away about an hour after the game, but if the Steelers are losing and something iffy happens and doesn't go our way, I'll complain.

I guess I'm like casual Steelers fans in that regard, but I do try to improve upon it, and I hope people don't get too pissed about it. But if you do, then **** YOU, GO STEELERS!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post

then seed them and have them go at it in a playoff like format until we're down to the unfortunately worst fan winner
Haha that wouldn't get too far.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Lol, that's a great idea, I can start it and see how it plays out I guess. How long should we leave the polls open, 2 days?
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
from the OP, largely hostile fanbase? shouldn't denver win this by default?
haha, good point.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

NFC North: Green Bay
NFC East: Philadelphia
NFC South: New Orleans in general, Tampa Bay on here
NFC West: San Francisco (but they aren't really bad at all)

AFC North: Pittsburgh
NFC East: New York
NFC South: Jacksonville (I am one of them but their constant disdain for the national media and belief that Gene Smith can do no wrong is super annoying)
NFC West: Oakland

1. Philadelphia vs. 8. San Francisco
2. Green Bay vs. 7. Jacksonville
3. Pittsburgh vs. 6. Oakland
4. New York vs. 5. New Orleans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets, Cowboys, and Saints. There isn't a huge number of them but there are some obnoxious Falcons fans.
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In person the worst fans i have been around is a tie bewteen Dallas and Pittsburgh.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams fans don't have a vote. Its kind of easy to do that when u have 7 fans, 4 of whom are on this board.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Realistically TDK made this thread because he's all butthurt none of the Falcons fans here like him. He is such a ridiculous homer and just starts random fights for no reason.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-_____________-
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
JBCX was a Philly fan. No more explanation is necessary.
JBCX is banned btw but i do admit we have had some big trolls on here that wore Eagle green. I haven't seen Breed around as of late did he get banned also?
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Case in point right here sir. You just continually confirm everything I've ever thought about you.

Unfortunately here you're a large representative for what's largely an uninformed fan base anyway.
You've ever thought about me? You mean since you've rejoined here numerous times, iloxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Realistically TDK made this thread because he's all butthurt none of the Falcons fans here like him. He is such a ridiculous homer and just starts random fights for no reason.
According to iloxy, there's no difference between Eli and Matt Ryan, and the Julio/Roddy combo out performed the lucky Nicks/Cruz combo this year. See, these are things I wouldn't have known. Thank god iloxy came back to inform me.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, this is the guy that got Sniper banned because he said god or some **** like that. And tried to get me banned for personal attacks. The people's champ.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where I live in SWVA everyone is either a Steelers fan (Heath Miller is from the town next to mine) or Cowboys (Jason Witten about a hour away and his dad water-boyed one of my high school teams).

Steelers IRL.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
papa burgundy
Rookie

papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.

As a Niner fan I absolutely hate most of this fan-base. They're really no different than what most people perceive as Raider fans to be like, but the organization doesn't really promote a "bad boy" image so most people aren't really wise to it. They don't know how to handle wins or losses(the way away fans are treated at Candlestick, the Kyle Williams stuff, and the constant use of the "5 rings!!! 5 rings!!! 5 rings!!!" rhetoric during these past 10 years when people would point out how terrible the franchise had been) and easily suffer from the biggest inferiority complex when it comes to our own players of all the fan-bases I've seen. I'd really like to think that this is what most fan-bases are like, but most of my friends who know how to act while going to a game, watching a game, or talking football in general are all fans of other teams. Maybe someone can convince me that I'm just overreacting on this.
papa burgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^People think SF is all fairies and hippies, but it's hood as ****.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You've ever thought about me? You mean since you've rejoined here numerous times, iloxy?

According to iloxy, there's no difference between Eli and Matt Ryan, and the Julio/Roddy combo out performed the lucky Nicks/Cruz combo this year. See, these are things I wouldn't have known. Thank god iloxy came back to inform me.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, this is the guy that got Sniper banned because he said god or some **** like that. And tried to get me banned for personal attacks. The people's champ.
I love how full of yourself you are, just absolutely hilarious, go back under the rock you came from. kthxbye
Old 02-09-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how full of yourself you are, just absolutely hilarious, go back under the rock you came from. kthxbye

Your next post will be 666. Better not make it. It might upset god.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:39 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HATE other Jets fans, probably the least knowledgeable fan base ever. After every win we're going to the super bowl and every loss we need blow up the team and fire everybody.

Also, seeing people who didn't watch a regular season Giants game all year walking around with Victor Cruz jerseys pisses me off, but that happens with any team that just wins a super bowl.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Don't feed the trolls people.

Looks like Philly is going to be the favorite when I open up the NFC East thread.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't feed the trolls people.

Looks like Philly is going to be the favorite when I open up the NFC East thread.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers fans aren't so bad, they just have nothing else in their lives so it's a little overbearing sometimes.

I voted for the Cowboys, for the bandwaggon factor.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Steelers (their love for "physical", i.e. insane style football drives me crazy)
i personally hate other steeler fans, and i think its because of this. all the rah rah smashmouth STEELER FOOTBALL 6 rings in rooneys we trust they can do no wrong horseshit
Old 02-10-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate all of you equally.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In being a transplant in Pittsburgh I can tell you they are unequivocally the most ignorant, band wagoning idiots I have met in my life time.

Now this is not all Steelers fans (I met some knowledgeable ones) but the collective whole of "Steeler Nation"

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 02-14-2012 at 09:42 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote