Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Peyton
2. Eli
3. Cammy Cam
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got to see Elway's last 2 Super Bowls but for me it's:

1. Peyton
2. Elway
3. Eli

If I saw Elway carry some of those earlier Broncos teams like I've read about then I might have him #1.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't become a fan until 96, so I'll go with Peyton Manning. He had the smarts, efficiency and great intangibles and is undoubtedly one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, despite a less than stellar postseason track record. Of course, when he's hurt, the Colts turn into the worst team in the league.
Little brother Eli will probably go down as one of the greatest giant-killers (not a pun off the team he played for) as well as road warriors in the postseason. Few quarterbacks have done what he has on the road and in the clutch.
As for Troy Aikman, his stats don't show how he played. He was one of the best leaders for that Cowboy team full of characters. He was also extremely efficient and accurate. He made his living throwing the ball to Michael Irvin, Alvin Harper and Jay Novacek in the 1st half and handing the ball to Emmitt Smith in the 2nd half, while his defense took care of their business.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aikman, as much as it pains me to say.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Aikman, as much as it pains me to say.
Why is it a pain to say when it's not true? Aikman was not close to the QB Peyton is/was.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my lifetime it's Manning, as much as I want to pick Pace :)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now I shall go with Troy Aikman since he is the only one with a star next to his name. But there are more (2 Mannings and Pace specifically) that will soon have the stars next to their name.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aikman >>> Eli
Old 02-10-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Undoubtedly Peyton. Maybe someone surpasses him in the future, but at the moment, Peyton is one of the best to ever play the game.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If not for position bias, Bruce Smith has a legitimate argument.

Stayed with the team he was drafted by for fifteen seasons and averaged over eleven sacks per season. Also assisted in getting them to four super bowls.

Also had a nine-sack season with the Redkins at age 38.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Elway/Peyton is interchangeable at 1, but Aikman is not getting enough love.

Yes, he played on some dominant teams, and yes, he never put up dominant statistics, but the guy was never asked to throw it 40 times. That's not his fault, that's good football.

I don't want my qb throwing for 40 TDs a season, I want a balanced offense. Aikman had plenty of signature wins, 3 rings, arguably the most accurate arm the league has ever seen, and he did it in pressure moments too.

Aikman was legit. If he played in today's era I think his perception would be different, bc he'd get the opportunity to throw it more.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think Elway/Peyton is interchangeable at 1, but Aikman is not getting enough love.

Yes, he played on some dominant teams, and yes, he never put up dominant statistics, but the guy was never asked to throw it 40 times. That's not his fault, that's good football.

I don't want my qb throwing for 40 TDs a season, I want a balanced offense. Aikman had plenty of signature wins, 3 rings, arguably the most accurate arm the league has ever seen, and he did it in pressure moments too.

Aikman was legit. If he played in today's era I think his perception would be different, bc he'd get the opportunity to throw it more.
You act like he played in the 60s. Yes it was harder to throw in the 90s than it is today, but it's not like it was a night and day difference. He was on a dominating offense,with a top ten RB of all time, a top twenty or so receiver ever, and an amazing offensive line along with a damn good defense. Aikman isn't close to Peyton because he never had to do the same things Peyton does, and his stats are incredibly unimpressive. I don't care about the balance thing...he threw for 20 TDs one time, never threw for 3500 yards, averaged 8 yards per attempt once, had a 2:1 TD to INT ratio three times (never a 3:1), and only had to lead 21 game winning drives in his career in the regular season.

I'm not denying he was a great QB, but he gets overappreciated by the general populace just like Namath and Bradshaw. He was a very good QB who benefited hugely by playing on some amazing teams. Peyton, Elway, Bruce Smith, Pace, and even Eli are/were more important to their teams than he ever was. Aikman isn't a top twenty QB of all time (Peyton and Elway are probably top 5).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You act like he played in the 60s. Yes it was harder to throw in the 90s than it is today, but it's not like it was a night and day difference. He was on a dominating offense,with a top ten RB of all time, a top twenty or so receiver ever, and an amazing offensive line along with a damn good defense. Aikman isn't close to Peyton because he never had to do the same things Peyton does, and his stats are incredibly unimpressive. I don't care about the balance thing...he threw for 20 TDs one time, never threw for 3500 yards, averaged 8 yards per attempt once, had a 2:1 TD to INT ratio three times (never a 3:1), and only had to lead 21 game winning drives in his career in the regular season.

I'm not denying he was a great QB, but he gets overappreciated by the general populace just like Namath and Bradshaw. He was a very good QB who benefited hugely by playing on some amazing teams. Peyton, Elway, Bruce Smith, Pace, and even Eli are/were more important to their teams than he ever was. Aikman isn't a top twenty QB of all time (Peyton and Elway are probably top 5).
I never said he was better than Peyton. But I think it's unfair to Aikman to have Eli ranked ahead of him right here right now. Aikman was a damn good quarterback.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think I'm going with Elway. For now. Gotta think about this. It's either Elway or Peyton.
Well i'm going with Elway. Besides the little asterisk beside it that he was picked by the Colts i think he had the best career and put his stamp on the NFL more than any other player. Closely followed by Peyton.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh, aikman will always come off worse, for almost always playing with a highly talented roster. the years he didn't? the cowboys best record was 8-8, and they were 24-43 overall (and the 8-8 year they still had a top 5 defense, and a top 2 in yardage the one year they were 6-10). i certainly don't think stats tell the whole story, but it's hard to say that a guy who never did a lot with a little, and generally seemed to play to the level of talent surrounding him was one of the best qbs ever (which is sort of what you're doing if you're mentioning him with elway and peyton).
No no noooooooo. I'm not saying he's on Peyton or Elway's level. I said that those 2 are clearly #1 on this list.

The point I was trying to make is, some people have Eli ahead of Aikman on this list. I'm probably one of the 3 biggest Eli homers on this forum, but do you think that's fair?

Right here right now, do you consider Eli a better #1 draft pick than Aikman? I don't see how we can make that leap just yet.

Eli's career is far from over and maybe later on we can make that leap, but I don't see how we can say that right here right now. That's my point I'm trying to make.

I'm not debating the former at all. Peyton and Elway are lightyears ahead of Aikman. But let's not sit here and say Aikman was some scrub that was there for the ride in the mid 90s. He was a damn good quarterback.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either Manning. Substitute Rodgers for Smith in that draft and we'd have amore interesting topic years from now.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

He was, but he was never anything extraordinary that was able to carry a team when he needed to. For someone I consider to be in the same area as him in another sport, I'd compare him to Josh Beckett (except Josh is a tad bit better in the playoffs).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-10-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

Stayed with the team he was drafted by for fifteen seasons and averaged over eleven sacks per season. Also assisted in getting them to four super bowls.

I thought about this as a serious post, too, but just spammed Cam trollface pics instead.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning by far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was born in 90, so Peyton Manning. Really only between him and Elway.

#nextquestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

Thank you.... he deserves some mention here, but A) the position thing, B) Scott Norwood fukced his legacy, C) he was before most of our time here

He was Reggie White, minus the one-armed throws, and the preaching. And the one ring which the **** kicker blew. Where was Adam Vinitiri at that time?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.VikesWookie could make a wolverine purr.

Any takers on "Big Daddy" Wilkenson?

Last edited by VikesWookie : 02-12-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: sp
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
elway. but i'm old.
Your not that old and he is the best. The perfect QB coming out to be honest. Zero Flaws.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Thank you.... he deserves some mention here, but A) the position thing, B) Scott Norwood fukced his legacy, C) he was before most of our time here

He was Reggie White, minus the one-armed throws, and the preaching. And the one ring which the **** kicker blew. Where was Adam Vinitiri at that time?
That was an insanely difficult kick for Norwood, stop ******* blaming him. Vinatieri missed a field goal in the Super Bowl in a damn dome against the Panthers, but nobody shits on him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-12-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That was an insanely difficult kick for Norwood, stop ******* blaming him. Vinatieri missed a field goal in the Super Bowl in a damn dome against the Panthers, but nobody shits on him.
Vinatieri made one from about the same distance, IN SNOW, in the tuck-game to tie Oakland.

And I think all 3 of AV's game-winners were 40-something.

Norwood's wasn't easy, but Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed's legacies are much tainted because their kicker missed, whereas Brady's is the opposite because his made em.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

No votes for Jake Long?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote