Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: AFC East
Buffalo Bills 0 0%
Miami Dolphins 0 0%
New England Patriots 24 36.92%
New York Jets 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Most Annoying Fanbase: AFC East Version

Alright here we go for the AFC East, who you got?!
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

This one was close for me, was between the Jets and Patriots, but I give the nod to the cheaters.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets easily over the Pats.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots cuz I still hold a grudge from 11 years ago.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly those asshole Bills fans. Always talking ****...
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills fan talk ****. que? they are like the nicest fans.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fireman Ed

/thread
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots fans are prety annoying,but at least they can back it up. Jets fans talk alot of smack for how they perform
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Bills fan talk ****. que? they are like the nicest fans.
Sarcasm man.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 02-12-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Dolphins fan, living in NY. I've been to Dolphins games in Buffalo and in NY.... well, NJ. Let me enlighten you on the contrast there....

I go to Buffalo at age 10. I'm sitting with my family in the first section. Alot of drunk, but friendly, fans around. They are constantly standing up and cheering every time the Bills make a play, making it difficult to see. A few Bills fans behind us realize that I'm having trouble seeing. Where they are, is a concrete platform at the bottom of the section right behind me. They invite me up there with them, so I can see clearly over everyones head and see the game perfectly. They even gave me a picture of the entire Bills team, signed by a few players, for free.

At age 15, my family and I go to Buffalo again. We are walking into the stadium wearing our Dolphins jerseys. Fans out tailgating start talking crap, but in a friendly way. And then after they make their jokes, they come over and offer us some of the food they had cooking on their grill.

At age 19, I go to the Jets game. During that game, my friend and I were constantly getting threatened, one guy even wanted to send his wife down there to beat us up. Dolphins win, and win the division in 2008. Now, the Dolphins fans had all migrated into one section, directly behind the Miami bench. Jets fans from the upper level were throwing full beer bottles down at the Dolphins fans on the lower level, and one almost hit Dolphins kicker Dan Carpenter.

Personally, I think Jets have the worst fans, and it's not even close
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't even a fair question because most of it doesn't have to do it with the football team but rather the mentality of the cities itself. New York is far more arrogant than Buffalo, Miami, and Foxboro/surrounding areas.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But since it says most annoying, it's personal preference after that. What's more annoying to you? Success or character? Either way it's a NE vs. NYJ kind of thing.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
on this board? i like the pats fans here. offline, they're mostly horrible bandwagon fans who take any conceivable opportunity to chant 'yankees suck' regardless of context and who have no ability to understand or accept that their team isn't the greatest team in nfl history or that the red sox and the patriots are in fact different teams.
To be fair, it's always a good time to chant that :)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yankees Suck! Yankees Suck! Yankees Suck!

That is fun to do

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jet fans are the worst people on Earth. So, yea.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I went with Jets due to how big of a pain they are down here in florida.

But, I will say at least most of them have been fans for a long time. Most of the pats fans didnt really exist for decades, then when they became good they mysteriously appeared. The pats used to be the 4th team in boston and perhaps further down the chart.

PS: no offense to the pats fans that are long time fans, but I am certain they understand what I mean for the individuals that decided to jump onto the boat.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like every fan base on this board. Let's be real, this forum comprises of probably the top 5% of football fans in the country. Most fans aren't as intelligent as the fans on here.

Outside of this forum, Pats fans are arrogant. Jets fans are...they're just an angry bunch. That's Staten Island for you. Guido Central.

It's gotten worse since Rex became head coach. It's like the fans took on his personality and embraced it.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
I'm a Dolphins fan, living in NY. I've been to Dolphins games in Buffalo and in NY.... well, NJ. Let me enlighten you on the contrast there....

I go to Buffalo at age 10. I'm sitting with my family in the first section. Alot of drunk, but friendly, fans around. They are constantly standing up and cheering every time the Bills make a play, making it difficult to see. A few Bills fans behind us realize that I'm having trouble seeing. Where they are, is a concrete platform at the bottom of the section right behind me. They invite me up there with them, so I can see clearly over everyones head and see the game perfectly. They even gave me a picture of the entire Bills team, signed by a few players, for free.

At age 15, my family and I go to Buffalo again. We are walking into the stadium wearing our Dolphins jerseys. Fans out tailgating start talking crap, but in a friendly way. And then after they make their jokes, they come over and offer us some of the food they had cooking on their grill.

At age 19, I go to the Jets game. During that game, my friend and I were constantly getting threatened, one guy even wanted to send his wife down there to beat us up. Dolphins win, and win the division in 2008. Now, the Dolphins fans had all migrated into one section, directly behind the Miami bench. Jets fans from the upper level were throwing full beer bottles down at the Dolphins fans on the lower level, and one almost hit Dolphins kicker Dan Carpenter.

Personally, I think Jets have the worst fans, and it's not even close
Agree! Jets hands down .
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Jet fans are the worst people on Earth. So, yea.
Yeah okay....sure. I hate the generalization the great Dolphin fans make here. If you came to a game or watched at a bar and say I was there, I would be classy and we'd be cool watching the game together. Don't let a few jackasses ruin the fanbase for you, please.

Jets fans are pessimistic people who are looking for anything to get up for and to be happy about. I don't see why people hate Jets fans. You can hate Rex's mouth and what not but Jet fans are up there with the suffering from fanbases. There are some idiot Jets fan who start crap in the stadium but ALL stadiums have that. The common Jets fan has the "Woe is me" complex and expects terrible things to happen to the team and is just happy to have something good coming along.

I voted Pats since they have a **** load of bandwagon fans, they continue to throw out the fact that they cheated during their glory run and that they hate NY teams in general.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 02-13-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's gotten worse since Rex became head coach. It's like the fans took on his personality and embraced it.
You guys have overtaken us for the loudest fanbase in NY the way some of you guys on radio said you'd piledrive the Pats by multiple touchdowns and how the Giant fan feared no one in this Super Bowl march, discrediting the 49ers thinking that it was a slam dunk game.

I liked the Giants team but they have some cocky ************* who make Rex look like he's a lamb. Now they moved past Miami for 2nd most hated team for me in the NFL. Hope they lose Thursday(Unless its vs an AFC Central team) in the opener of the 2012 season.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
This isn't even a fair question because most of it doesn't have to do it with the football team but rather the mentality of the cities itself. New York is far more arrogant than Buffalo, Miami, and Foxboro/surrounding areas.
You must not have heard Jet fans as besides 2009 and 2010(Even then those years were up and down), they are as pessimistic of a bunch as one can get....to the point that it sickens me(As a Jets fan). With the GMen winning the SB, now Jet fans WANT Peyton as a Jet. LOL

So fickle, they HATE Sanchez which pisses me off. They have no patience, they are far from arrogant. Jets fans expect greatness from a player right from the get go and they have a huge bar standard setup for a 3rd year QB that he's gonna carry the team and play like Rodgers. Its ridiculous. I mean the fans wants instant success but you have to be patience with QBs in the NFL.....they won't **** out greatness right away.

The Giants fans on the other hand.....they'd throw Coughlin under the bus one Sunday night on the radio and then the next week they'd welcome Coughlin back on the boat and give him royal treatment. Ugh. Thankfully the GMen fans on NFLDC seem level headed.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 02-13-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how people still talk about the Pats as having a bandwagon fanbase. The Pats have been arguably the most hated team in this league for the last seven or eight years.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Fireman Ed

/thread
Haha, good call.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of this forum Pats fans are the most annoying group of pricks I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Mark Sanchez sucks.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy