Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's simple. Not all racism is treated equally. Even reverse racism doesn't get called out enough.

It's not right, but as a society I feel we are getting better as the years go by. The racism I saw as a kid vs what I see now is day and night. Hopefully in another 10 years it won't exist at all. Let's hope.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's simple. Not all racism is treated equally. Even reverse racism doesn't get called out enough.

It's not right, but as a society I feel we are getting better as the years go by. The racism I saw as a kid vs what I see now is day and night. Hopefully in another 10 years it won't exist at all. Let's hope.
While racism may be going down, society as a whole is in an epic downward spiral. The scary part is that it's only gonna get worse.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, all hope is lost for society. Somewhere along the line we stopped progressing.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
I don't like this comparison to Cruz, although I can understand why NY fans love both guys and may draw comparisons between the two. However, Lin playing point guard makes him more of the football equivalent of a QB.

I really like the Kurt Warner and Fernando Valenzuela comparisons.
Well yeah it's two different sports. The WRs rules alone making the inside WR position alone hard. Not to mention, he needed Hixon to get hurt AND stokley to get his quad injury which meant we weren't waiting for Stokley, so we cut him, and Cruz emerged. So a lot of things had to break just for Cruz to get playing time.

However, the impact of 2 guys coming out of no where in the NY market is what I am comparing. Other than that 2 different sports, so it's hard to compare. Plus Cruz and Lin are more comparable than Lin and damn Tebow.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...y-lin-comments

Even ESPN can get in on the racism attacks. LMAO. Anchor suspended 30 days and headline writer fired for the "chink in the armor" quote after ny's loss. Anchor was Max Breto... never even heard of him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...y-lin-comments

Even ESPN can get in on the racism attacks. LMAO. Anchor suspended 30 days and headline writer fired for the "chink in the armor" quote after ny's loss. Anchor was Max Breto... never even heard of him.
It's an interesting deal.
Inside the locker room, even back to the Michael Irvin days, many players would joke about these things in the locker room.
Hell, many people do amongst themselves, with their black or white or asian or hispanic friends.

I know I'm white, I know I can't dance like the brothers can. No big deal.
That IS a stereotype and it DOES have SOME truth to it. Most of em do. No big deal. But the big deal is that a SMALL fraction of people somehow get offended, so it ruins humor for everyone.

The majority always have to conform to the minority-who-*****-and-threaten-or-actually-sue about it.

Name the last white guy who was even given a fair chance at being a CB in the NFL. Now tell me why that is.......

Yes we've made some progress in America (and some other countries), but it's gone the wrong way in many respects.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge fan of Colt McCoy and his rocket arm.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One is an Ivy Leaguer and the other is a fundamentalist with a funny Google meme.

The parallels to real life is slightly hilarious.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With JR Smith on the roster and Melo returning.....eventually, the Knicks have sneaky good team with Tyson Chandler giving D'Antoni's run and gun system a needed defensive presence.

And when Baron Davis is ready to contribute, hell I think the Knicks can take just about anybody in a seven game series. They have depth at PG, SG and foward.

The key for the Knicks IMO is Baron Davis coming back strong, Lin holding serve and 'Melo adapting to the scheme.

Magic Johnson really nailed it about why Lin is an NBA caliber player; he loves the upgrade in competition and isn't afraid to compete. He thrives on big moments and secretly loves the spotlight of clutch situations.

Psychologically a lot of athletes can handle playing for NYC pro sports teams.
Jeremey Lin is eating that sheet up.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
It's an interesting deal.
Inside the locker room, even back to the Michael Irvin days, many players would joke about these things in the locker room.
Hell, many people do amongst themselves, with their black or white or asian or hispanic friends.

That IS a stereotype and it DOES have SOME truth to it. Most of em do. No big deal. But the big deal is that a SMALL fraction of people somehow get offended, so it ruins humor for everyone.

The majority always have to conform to the minority-who-*****-and-threaten-or-actually-sue about it.

Name the last white guy who was even given a fair chance at being a CB in the NFL. Now tell me why that is.......

Yes we've made some progress in America (and some other countries), but it's gone the wrong way in many respects.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post, and the worst counterargument that is always used whenever people bring up race in sports. Do you think at all before you type? What the **** is wrong with you? Have you ever heard of Justin Timberlake asshole?
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're a White corner starting for at least two years at a BCS school and are actually any good in college,(all conference,AA) of course you're going to get a shot from some NFL team to prove you can man the position in the NFL.

THe Pats Julian Edelman is a sick enough athlete that after playing QB in college, he switched to WR and even became the Pats nickel corner.

If you are genuinely good enough and are outplaying your teammates in training camp, most head coaches and DCs with half a brain will find a place for you high on the depth chart.

Where are all the White corners?
Playing college and pro soccer IMO.
That's where the guys are with the quick twitch, COD and explosiveness needed to excel at DB.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have known this thread would have been full of fail with FUNBUNCHER and J-Mike going at it.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Seahorn was a decent corner. And he was white.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Jason Seahorn was a decent corner. And he was white.
He was a damn good CB with sick hands. Stupid Fasshole using him to return kicks and bad luck with getting his knee jacked up as very sad. After that, he was a shell of a himself. But pre injury he was a damn good CB. I will never forget his play against the Eagles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u2bqbPdZOs
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I should have known this thread would have been full of fail with FUNBUNCHER and J-Mike going at it.
Please refrain from commenting in this thread.
You make no sense.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Please refrain from commenting in this thread.
You make no sense.
No, he makes complete sense. You two are the skippers of the failboat.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, he makes complete sense. You two are the skippers of the failboat.

You speak Bulldogs?
Glad you understand what he was saying because you sound equally clueless.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YouTube is hilarious.

Quote:
GO TAIWAN. JEREMY LIN > MICHAEL JORDAN. ASIAN > BLACK.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More public outcry, assassination of Tebow, Lin, or Obama?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8__iRsxG_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjqYikkJ1y8 (couldn't find a great Bob Fosse clip on youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlEBhGgEe0 (Fosse inspired MJ? Blatantly)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYh...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1CU...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bt2jkQCYl8

The whole of history indicates that being white has approximately nothing to do with your own inability to dance.

Last edited by WCH : 02-20-2012 at 08:30 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I know I'm white, I know I can't dance like the brothers can.
Haha I laughed in real life.

About the white corner comment. there isn't a lot of fast white guys.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Haha I laughed in real life.

About the white corner comment. there isn't a lot of fast white guys.
Jordyzzzzzzzz Nelson.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The whole of history indicates that being white has approximately nothing to do with your own inability to dance.
nice try, white guy.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybeejr View Post
Have you ever heard of Justin Timberlake asshole?
I will see your Justin Timberlake, and raise you one Vanilla Ice, you fruitcake.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
More public outcry, assassination of Tebow, Lin, or Obama?
Tebow would be martyrized....and his footwork would suck.

Lin would get a 30 for 30.

"What if I told you that a backup PG from Harvard could go to the Big Apple and....straight....up....ball? Spike Lee directs The Lindustrial Revolution"

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote