Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-15-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Lloyd does two things well:

1.) Run comeback routes
2.) Average about one crazy catch per game

Not worth a $10 million franchise tag. That money would be better spend going after Bowe or Jackson.
Was much better than that two years ago.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been really impressed with Lloyd's play the last 2 years.

With that said, I can't imagine anyone in a suit at the NFL level advocating keeping Lloyd via the franchise tag.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Was much better than that two years ago.
You mean in the offense where Kyle Orton was a 4000 yard passer on a team that won like 4 games?

He'll follow McD to New England on a mid level deal and that is how the Patriots will "solve" their deep threat issue, much to the delight of every other team in the AFC.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mean in the offense where Kyle Orton was a 4000 yard passer on a team that won like 4 games?

He'll follow McD to New England on a mid level deal and that is how the Patriots will "solve" their deep threat issue, much to the delight of every other team in the AFC.
He did say Fisher was the one coach he'd be like to play for that could get the Rams job. He'll test the open market. Watching the games, Lloyd has been legit, even in limited time for the Rams.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
He did say Fisher was the one coach he'd be like to play for that could get the Rams job. He'll test the open market. Watching the games, Lloyd has been legit, even in limited time for the Rams.
I still wouldn't franchise tag him or pay him more than a mid-level contract.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I still wouldn't franchise tag him or pay him more than a mid-level contract.
Oh I'm not disagreeing with that, but he has a better skillset than listed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-15-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Avril maybe. If their GM (broth) doesn't send anything in, I might just let him hit the market. Justify it in that they have so much money invested elsewhere on the DL.

I don't think the Rams will franchise Lloyd. Too close to the cap and too much money for such a "meh" receiver.

Now if the 49ers didn't send anything, I'd probably franchise one of Goldson or Rogers.
Lions really close to cap arent they? Plus they have so mush in dine I don't see them putting the tag on him. But that's just me.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I hope the F/A market ends up looking like this, a lot of vey solid players out there.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From my calculations the Packers have 19 million in cap space left. Is this correct because i'll be off when free agency begins so i need to know before you tell everyone their cap situation.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
From my calculations the Packers have 19 million in cap space left. Is this correct because i'll be off when free agency begins so i need to know before you tell everyone their cap situation.
Yeah, you're right about there. If I do it like I did the first one in the Media Threat, you'll be in the "has some money to spend but needs to be a little careful" category. Towards the higher end of it at least.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OT Jammal Brown - Redskins - Brown was a surprise cut to many as the Redskins moved further underneath the salary cap. He has proven to be ridden with constant injuries and wildly inconsistent playing both tackle positions.

S OJ Atogwe - Redskins - The Redskins signed Atogwe just last offseason but that did not make him immune from being cut. He started 8 games for the Redskins last season and would make for a decent starter on a team in need of an aging safety coming off hamstring, knee, and toe injuries who lacks speed and explosion.
Fixed for you BB
Old 02-15-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I was trying to be positive dammit.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you're right about there. If I do it like I did the first one in the Media Threat, you'll be in the "has some money to spend but needs to be a little careful" category. Towards the higher end of it at least.
Ok cool, another question, (lol you must hate me), if i were to trade Woodson would i save only his base salary or his total cap hit including his 4 million roster bonus?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Ok cool, another question, (lol you must hate me), if i were to trade Woodson would i save only his base salary or his total cap hit including his 4 million roster bonus?
Well, if the bonus hasn't been paid yet, trading him would mean you wouldn't have to pay it, so I would presume you'd save the full amount.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, if the bonus hasn't been paid yet, trading him would mean you wouldn't have to pay it, so I would presume you'd save the full amount.
I'll settle for a low first rounder for him then.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it actually depends on the details of the contract which we dont know. a lot of the time the trading team is responsible for the bonus. in peytons case for instance, the colts are still going to get hit with $16m in bonus even after cutting him.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
it actually depends on the details of the contract which we dont know. a lot of the time the trading team is responsible for the bonus. in peytons case for instance, the colts are still going to get hit with $16m in bonus even after cutting him.
we could just assume half way then? i save 8 million?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/840/charles-woodson

Quote:
2012: $6.5 million (+ $4 million roster bonus due in April + $1 million in per-game roster bonuses)

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

actually...

I could save 5 million from Driver

5.5 million from Clifton

5 million form Hawk

15.5 million + 6 million + 5 million = 27 million!

Yeah check that out bitches!

EDIT: Yes i just learned how to link a word to a web page so i went a little crazy.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap. BB I just sent you an important email.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a link to the Free Agents Page?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Can I get a link to the Free Agents Page?
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...4&#post2858024
Old 02-15-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let it be known throughout the land that BB is awesome and I'm an idiot.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is horse ****. I wanted Dallas Clark dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is horse ****. I wanted Dallas Clark dammit
He's not dickishly slow enough to be a Giants TE.