Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-15-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred Jackson ($2.2M) still on the block. As well as Dwan Edwards ($3.9M). Pm offers.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is horse ****. I wanted Dallas Clark dammit
I'll trade him to you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB how much cap space do you have for the Colts right now?

Per the PFT link there is a $2.5M carryover from '11.
Cutting Manning gives the Colts a savings of $6.4M.
Cutting Freeney gives the Colts a savings of 14M.
Cutting Bullitt = $1.1M
Caldwell, Linkenbach, and Brackett = $1.2M

For a total of $25.2M in cap space.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right about there, yeah.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...4&#post2859104

I will do another recap like that of where all the teams are at once everyone has had an opportunity to use the franchise tag and after initial cuts.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blah, I missed out on this. Maybe next time. Usually there is one in April.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had 12 mil from cap space, roll over the 4 mil from last year, and that takes Brees franchise tag. Now that I released Smith, Harper, and Shanle I got 16 mil back.

So Smith+Harper+Shanle=Brees. Interesting.

Mark Ingram/Pierre Thomas on the block.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I don't think the Saints would actually trade Ingram. So...he's not on the block.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't think the Saints would actually trade Ingram. So...he's not on the block.
There was nothing in the Trade Thread about not being able to trade certain players....

But its your rules, so its whatever. I was trying to get back what was a lost draft pick.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it Peyton fix your neck, reports coming out now that he had a 4th surgery
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
There was nothing in the Trade Thread about not being able to trade certain players....

But its your rules, so its whatever. I was trying to get back what was a lost draft pick.
I did mention that I reserve the right to block unrealistic moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Damn it Peyton fix your neck, reports coming out now that he had a 4th surgery
Yeah, well....he's a risk. High risk, but very high reward if he is able to play.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you confirm my cap situation BeerBaron. I think it might be better than i thought.

**** sake! I wanted Aaron Maybin!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I did mention that I reserve the right to block unrealistic moves.

Yeah, well....he's a risk. High risk, but very high reward if he is able to play.
Fair enough.

Pierre Thomas is available.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How would that move been in a sim? How would you grade a Peyton pick up?
Also, depth chart within the hour.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
can you confirm my cap situation BeerBaron. I think it might be better than i thought.

**** sake! I wanted Aaron Maybin!
I did after you asked the first time. You're number is right where I have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
How would that move been in a sim? How would you grade a Peyton pick up?
Also, depth chart within the hour.
It's a risk. I don't know how I'd grade it if it turns out he's still hurt. I know he's been "cleared by doctors" here, but that could mean anything really. We'll just have to see what happens.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did after you asked the first time. You're number is right where I have you.
But what about this?

actually...

I could save 5 million from Driver

5.5 million from Clifton

5 million form Hawk

15.5 million + 6 million + 5 million = 27 million!

Yeah check that out bitches!

EDIT: Yes i just learned how to link a word to a web page so i went a little crazy.

EDIT: f*** me im missing the Finley franchise. Anyway still leaves me with 21 million :)

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 02-15-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've finished my depth chart. Can we cut guys anytime throughout Free Agency?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-15-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I've finished my depth chart. Can we cut guys anytime throughout Free Agency?
yeah i think we can

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
yeah i think we can
........This
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Randy Moss a FA?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Is Randy Moss a FA?
yeah... (10)

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Is Randy Moss a FA?
He's on the list.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-15-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

missed him. thanks.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you're running the team how you want to but I really doubt the Saints will cut Will Smith or Harper. Smith has been a long-time Saint and is an above average DE making reasonable money and Harper just signed his deal last off-season. In all likelihood, the Saints will release Vilma and retain Smith.

Also, don't know if this has been mentioned, but IRL the Titans re-signed WR Lavelle Hawkins
http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...a-3bbbc932f2b9

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 02-15-2012 at 05:12 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

How much more teams are still to complete their Franchise Tags, Tenders and Cuts?

RIP themaninblack