Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...gie-bush-trade

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the restructure won't work I will have to cut the guy.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Thanks.

Pretty sucky though, I was hoping Loomis woulda jokingly added if he runs for 1k we get a 2nd.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If the restructure won't work I will have to cut the guy.
Yeah, just to keep everything fair, I'll just have you release him. If you want him back cheaper, try to resign him and explain that in your arguments. If he doesn't get better offers elsewhere, he'll probably resign.

That goes for anyone who wants to resign someone they've cut.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we need to leave space for rookies and how much does each free agent group cost against the cap?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way restructuring would work if its a younger guy late in his contract with a high cap number this year getting a long term extension to lower his number. Wouldn't mind being able to do that, maybe each team can get one of those if it makes sense and BB approves the extension?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
The only way restructuring would work if its a younger guy late in his contract with a high cap number this year getting a long term extension to lower his number. Wouldn't mind being able to do that, maybe each team can get one of those if it makes sense and BB approves the extension?
It's a tad late for those of us who released guys we would have tried to restructure, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got money to blow. I don't think I'll miss any of my guys.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
What about the young guys that out performed their contracts? I'm sure Victor Cruz will be making noise come the start of the season if he doesnt get a better deal.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Do we need to leave space for rookies and how much does each free agent group cost against the cap?
No, I included that already. I feel like I explained this somewhere already but the article listing the 2012 cap numbers doesn't account for the $5 million teams save for rookies and in-season moves. They do mention it though. So, I set the cap to $125 and deducted $5 million for each team.

This has already been included in my calculations for every team, so none of you need to worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
It's a tad late for those of us who released guys we would have tried to restructure, lol.
Indeed. If you want the guy back, try to resign him as a free agent and just explain that you wanted to keep him after a restructure and all that. If interest isn't high in him otherwise, you're odds of getting him back are good.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about the young guys that out performed their contracts? I'm sure Victor Cruz will be making noise come the start of the season if he doesnt get a better deal.
I dont think we are worried about that, since we are just looking at offseason.

Just go ahead with the stuff he laid out.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there going to be updated cap numbers?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
You probably wouldn't cut a young guy who you'd like to extend.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Are there going to be updated cap numbers?
I'm not going to post exact numbers, but if you guys would like it, I'll make another post similar to my previous one in the media thread letting everyone know generally where they stand.

If I start throwing out exact numbers as I have them, there will be minor disagreements EVERYWHERE.

"Where did you get that I'm only $30 million under? My calculations are that I should be $31.5 million under! WTF BB as;ldkfjal;skjdfa;lkajsf!!!!!!!!!"

If one million makes a difference in not getting a guy, then you should have made better arguments.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know it's a stupid and insignificant thing and I hate being that guy, but it says on the giants site Ballard and Pascoe as RFA's...can I just say I keep them because let's be real here...it's 2 white guys, one with a torn ACL and one is bear pascoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i know it's a stupid and insignificant thing and I hate being that guy, but it says on the giants site Ballard and Pascoe as RFA's...can I just say I keep them because let's be real here...it's 2 white guys, one with a torn ACL and one is bear pascoe
They're both exclusive rights I believe. I left them off the free agent list as result.

If no other team has a chance to actually sign the guy, I didn't bother putting him on the list. And that is how Exclusive Rights free agents work. It's almost an oxymoron to call them a "free agent."

They're "free" to sign only with the team they're currently on.

And they're all typically on minimum deals, so everyone keeps them at no penalty.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i'll trade you jermichael finley

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll trade you jermichael finley
uhm, did you just read BB's post? I can keep Ballard and Pascoe for virtually nothing. I don't need Finley
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
uhm, did you just read BB's post? I can keep Ballard and Pascoe for virtually nothing. I don't need Finley
Yeah, you keep them, but it's not like either is a world beater. Plus Ballard and Beckum are expected to start the year on the PUP list...you'll need a TE eventually.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

READ:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...0&#post2860200

If most of the teams have submitted everything, free agency will hopefully open up tomorrow morning.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, you keep them, but it's not like either is a world beater. Plus Ballard and Beckum are expected to start the year on the PUP list...you'll need a TE eventually.
i guess someone was too busy making incriminating news stories to turn on their sarcasm meter...
Quote:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
what he said...

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i guess someone was too busy making incriminating news stories to turn on their sarcasm meter...
that was the least sarcastic post ever lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens will have their stuff in by tonight. Just going through cuts and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ravens will have their stuff in by tonight. Just going through cuts and so on.
For the fun of the mock you should just let Ray Rice walk ;)