Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

all he needs is tiem adn he will be amazing

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

he already is but i dont understand why he isnt seeing the court like he did the beginning of the season c'mon that guys better than Steve Blake! are they winning NOOOOOOo then frogettaboutit
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

He doesn't fit in Nate McMillan's system at all. He has no freedom to do anything, McMillan wants him to more or less get the ball to Randolph and not commit turnovers. Here's a really good article about his struggles http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?id=2365168.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:30 PM    (permalink
BucsBlazers34
Rookie

BucsBlazers34 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

quit ripping my team the blazers! :evil: havent been able to watch it yet though. been too busy with school.
BucsBlazers34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
he seems like a nice guy
Are you serious? He seems like an arrogant, selfish, a**hole. "Hit that shot, my assist, my assist, hit my assist." He demands the coaches to keep track of his assist trying to break the record. Calls everyone country. Generally just acts like a jacka**. It was cool to see him play against Darius Washington Jr. in that one game. He is a beast at Memphis.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
he seems like a nice guy
Are you serious? He seems like an arrogant, selfish, a**hole. "Hit that shot, my assist, my assist, hit my assist." He demands the coaches to keep track of his assist trying to break the record. Calls everyone country. Generally just acts like a jacka**. It was cool to see him play against Darius Washington Jr. in that one game. He is a beast at Memphis.
It's a game for fun. You make it seem as if he would do that in a game that actually mattered. I didn't know wanting someone else to make a shot is selfish.. news to me. The country thing is a joke. Those guys he was talking to could whoop the **** out of his little 6'0 ass. If they took it offensive they would have. Quit judging.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

You could tell he wasnt joking when he was calling everyone country. Also, he got in an argument with his coach every game. To me he seemed like a cocky prick. Doesnt matter if he assisting people, or trying to set a scoring record. The way he went trying to get the assist record was extremely selfish. He just wanted the personal glory as he did throughout the doc.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
You could tell he wasnt joking when he was calling everyone country. Also, he got in an argument with his coach every game. To me he seemed like a cocky prick. Doesnt matter if he assisting people, or trying to set a scoring record. The way he went trying to get the assist record was extremely selfish. He just wanted the personal glory as he did throughout the doc.
Assists don't get you much glory unfortunately.. especially when you have 2 points. He sacrificed his shooting (which is terrible) to give others points. I don't think he'll ever be that good of a player but to judge him for what he did in high school is dumb. He is young, everyone was like that.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Let me take a page out of Keaks book....

If he was white he woudnt of acted like that :shock:
Old 03-14-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering of any of you guys knew the name of that song that is playing in the trailer/commercial? Here's a link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ilJQsBLAI...tian%20telfair
Old 03-15-2006, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Guys under 6 feet shouldnt jump straight to the NBA, a year maybe two at college would have done him a lot more good than riding the Portland bench for the next couple years. Though I will still take Shaun Livingston over Telfair 10 times outta 10.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:28 AM    (permalink
BucsBlazers34
Rookie

BucsBlazers34 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

now hes gonna ride the celtics bench! haha
BucsBlazers34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsBlazers34
now hes gonna ride the celtics bench! haha
Wow. Thanks for bumping a 5 month old thread. YOU ROCK! :D

/sarcasm

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote