Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-15-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
FWIW - Other Rutger receivers last year:

Mark Harrison - 14 catches, 274 yards, 19.6, long of 45, 2 TD.

Brandon Coleman - 17 catches for 552 yards, 32.5, long of 92, 6 TD.

Quron Pratt - 32 catches for 327 yards, 10.2, long of 21, 1 TD

So it's not as if there weren't big plays happening last year. And on 110 catches, Sanu can't break more than a 32-yarder? That just worries me a little.
I understand where the concern is coming from, and the main knock is that he hasn't taken a slant or an out route and busted it up field for a huge gain. But he really only ran short underneath routes. I can count the times I can recall on one hand where Sanu ran a deep route.

I can also count on one hand the times Coleman ran anything BUT a go route. (except end zone fades). That's literally all he did...because he's a 6'6 freshman who couldn't run good routes or catch the ball over the middle

Harrison also ran deep bomb routes because he couldn't catch a freaking cold. That's why he got benched late in the season. Sanu was the only option to go short, underneath and over the middle, as the other guys really could ONLY run deep routes.

And Pratt's numbers are meh. Idk where they really fit in here. He ran mostly underneath stuff. 10 yard comebacks and in routes etc. The only other guy who could somewhat do it.

Again, I understand the concern where he doesn't have those big flashy plays by never breaking the short ones for big TD's, but the guy is a tank over the middle with sure hands and powerful running after the catch. An unreal red zone weapon (can't tell you how many 3rd and 10's from the 15 he caught at the 5 and muscled in for a TD). He CAN go deep, he just was really never asked to by the team. He's an easy first rounder, IMO, and will be an extremely solid WR for many years. Maybe this lack of speed, turning 12 yard slants into 50 yard TD's will hinder him from being elite ala Andre, Calvin etc, but he absolutely has the talent to be a number 1 in this league and will be a QB's security blanket underneath (I actually think he fits perfectly for the Bears round 1, to compliment Knox and Hester)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently i must wait to give you reputation scottyboy, but thanks for the great insight.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty is spot on as I've been saying the same things all year as well. It's hard to break a long run when you're being double covered and you're right in the middle of the field after a 8 yard catch. Scotty and I have been pretty spot on with every Rutgers player up to now so I don't know why we still don't get the benefit of the doubt here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty I love you so much.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Scotty's description, sounds a lot like Brandon Marshall. Marshall might be(at least in denver) a bit more of a big play threat, but we'll see how Sanu translates. Either way though, a mid-late 1st on a guy of that calibre? Easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshall is a little bigger so I don't see that comparison.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-15-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Marshall is a little bigger so I don't see that comparison.
I didn't necessarily mean it as a comparison, because Marshall is bigger, but just based on the description, sounds like him. Just in the sense that he's tough over the middle, will make the big catches, and works for extra yards after the catch. I know that sounds a lot like a comparison, but I don't really mean it exactly like that, if you know where I'm going with this. Saying he's Marshallesque, I guess, rather than a full-on comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well I don't see the tough yards over the middle from Sanu right now but he's more of a a deep threat than people realize. When used more as a deep threat his freshman year he performed in that role.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-15-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seem to remember on several occasions over his career where Sanu got 3-5 yards of separation on deep balls, but the ball was underthrown and he was tackled at the catch by the trailing DB.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My real question is what is keeping him from the Mayock top 5?

I mean Alshon Jeffery is falling like a brick.

My real question is how do he and Rueben Randle compare as prospects? It seems that Randle has passed him on many expert rankings, but it is very close.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayock on Mohamed Sanu: Not sudden, doesnít have great acceleration. Like Alshon Jeffery, Sanu does not create separation.

Z-Report Says: This is similar to what I was saying last weekend, but I do think Sanuís top-end speed will be better than Mayock expects. The problem I have with Sanu is that it looks like it takes him a little while to get to top speed, but I think he will run okay at the combine. Sanu is a high-character player with winning traits, but he needs more polish as a WR and heíll have to prove that he can get separation in the intermediate areas.

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...-in-with-mine/
Old 02-16-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Nebula
Rookie

Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanu doesn't get separation? Is Mayock serious?

Sanu has the plus body control that Jeffery has, and a natural burst to his game. Sanu may not be sudden/quick, but is absolutely explosive out of his breaks. Plus, unlike Alshon, Sanu has an elite route tree and gets open in ALL areas of the field with his elite awareness against zone coverage.

Really disappointed in Mayock on that one. Sanu is a guy who is going to get open consistently in the NFL and become an excellent possession type. Comparing him to Alshon Jeffery is extremely irresponsible and downright offensive.
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:59 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd rounder.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Sanu doesn't get separation? Is Mayock serious?

Sanu has the plus body control that Jeffery has, and a natural burst to his game. Sanu may not be sudden/quick, but is absolutely explosive out of his breaks. Plus, unlike Alshon, Sanu has an elite route tree and gets open in ALL areas of the field with his elite awareness against zone coverage.

Really disappointed in Mayock on that one. Sanu is a guy who is going to get open consistently in the NFL and become an excellent possession type. Comparing him to Alshon Jeffery is extremely irresponsible and downright offensive.
I agree that comparing Jeffery and Sanu is not fair to Sanu.

I do have some of the same concerns. I did not see the quick twitch in the Pinstripe Bowl that I was hoping to see and he does not seem like a big play threat.

I think Sanu can be great in the NFL if he is used properly in a West Coast Offense or as a physically dominant #2 WR. His game reminds me of Anquan Boldin as he is the guy you look to on 3rd down and on a slant route near the goal line.

I think the negativity on Sanu comes from people wanting him to be something he is not. He is not a down the field #1 he is an underneath grinder who is going to make big catches on 3rd down and punish DBs.

He may not be worth a 1st round pick, but I think he is going to be a really good #2 WR or a Roddy White type player in a shorter passing game.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can climb this high
Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

What happened his sophomore year? Was he hurt? I'm just wondering why he regressed statistically that season.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't see the speed issues in him. I think he'll run a solid 4.5 40. He doesn't play slow at all.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
What happened his sophomore year? Was he hurt? I'm just wondering why he regressed statistically that season.
Greg Schiano's porn was the wild cat. Look at Sanu's rushing numbers. Along with Jeremy Deering, our RB/WR. The unreal obsession with the wildcat made Savage transfer, Sanu's numbers digress (and cause him to be injured a bit as well, he was banged up all year) and Rutgers fans want to vomit every game. It was horrendous
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanu is overrated. I'd pass on him and grab Rishard Matthews in the 4th round. Takes a slant to the house after avoiding tackle.

Last edited by norcalgsr : 02-18-2012 at 06:06 PM.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get him Scotty^
Old 02-18-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of Sanu's, but when I watched him this year I didn't see the same explosiveness that I saw from him earlier in this career. Maybe it was just the games I watched, but he didn't look quite as elite athletically to me. Not sure if he added weight to deal with all of the hits he was going to take or what.

That said, if he can regain that explosiveness he had earlier in his career I think he could absolutely be a #1 receiver in the NFL. If not, I think he's a really good #2 at the very least who's going to be able to contribute as a possession receiver and be a damn good run blocker. People underestimate how bad the QB play was at times for Rutgers this year. Like Scotty and GF1080 have said, there wasn't much of a running game, so Sanu on shorter passing plays was a huge part of the Rutgers offense because of how consistently he produced there.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Sanu is overrated. I'd pass on him and grab Rishard Matthews in the 4th round. Takes a slant to the house after avoiding tackle.
so, you use absolutely no argument or evidence to back up the claim that Sanu is "overrated" and then just post a nice play of some mediocre receiver? He's not even worth it BBD.

There are certain guys that Zak and I are just sure on. We both watch every RU game religiously and are knowledgeable football guys(especially Zak). There are some guys we just KNOW are going to be great in the NFL. Sanu is one of them. Britt was one of them. Hell, I remember me and Zak saying Devin McCourty should be considered at least a 3rd rounders and got shunned for it.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so, you use absolutely no argument or evidence to back up the claim that Sanu is "overrated" and then just post a nice play of some mediocre receiver? He's not even worth it BBD.

There are certain guys that Zak and I are just sure on. We both watch every RU game religiously and are knowledgeable football guys(especially Zak). There are some guys we just KNOW are going to be great in the NFL. Sanu is one of them. Britt was one of them. Hell, I remember me and Zak saying Devin McCourty should be considered at least a 3rd rounders and got shunned for it.
I never said he won't be great. I said he's overrated. As in overrated if he's being taken in the 1st or 2nd, compared to the depth of WR in this class. Maybe I should have used "overvalued".

Britt is an easy call. He's obviously more explosive and bigger than Sanu.

Rishard Matthews is mediocre? LOL...wow. Some of us actually pay attention to other players in the draft.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WOW! You found 2 mediocre highlights of a guy against even more mediocre competition. I am now completely sold on this Richard Matthews character, he must be way better than Sanu, I haven't seen a single youtube video of him in here yet.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Copied from another thread*

Quote:
A cheaper Mohamed Sanu. Pass on Sanu and grab Matthews in the 3rd-4th:short pass, breaks a tackle and takes it to the house. Takes a slant to the house after avoiding tackler.

Can also return Punts.
Why do you insist on comparing the two? Aside from the fact that they both play WR they are completely different. Sanu is a big, bruising, physical receiver who will fight for yards. Matthews looks like a speed WR who is not physical. Also, are those two videos the only plays you've seen of him? Cause they seem to be your only argument arguing for why he is better than Sanu.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote