Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-24-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. That's nuts. If he runs well (agility tests too), you guys might be right. Shame on me for thinking he'd end up as a 3rd-4th rounder.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So as a Packer fan I'm more interested in the defensive guys. When can we expect to start seeing the DE, LB, DB weigh-in numbers leaking out?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when they check in tomorrow. Yesterday was OL/TE/ST.....today is QB/RB/WR......tomorrow is DL/LB........sunday is DB
Old 02-24-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great to see Jeffrey down to that weight. I had kinda hoped he would measure in a bit taller though. 6'3 is great but I thought he would be on the better side of 6'4.

It will be interesting to see how he runs, mainly in the agility drills. I never saw a guy who could explode out of his breaks and he seems a lazy route runner. If being down to this weight helps his explosion then he starts to climb again. Although he will definitely have to answer as to why he wasn't at this weight during the season.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Great to see Jeffrey down to that weight. I had kinda hoped he would measure in a bit taller though. 6'3 is great but I thought he would be on the better side of 6'4.

It will be interesting to see how he runs, mainly in the agility drills. I never saw a guy who could explode out of his breaks and he seems a lazy route runner. If being down to this weight helps his explosion then he starts to climb again. Although he will definitely have to answer as to why he wasn't at this weight during the season.
Maybe frustrated with the SC QB situation?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB HT/WT
Andrew Luck 6037/234
Robert Griffin III 6023/223
Brandon Weeden 6036/221
Ryan Tannehill 6041/221
Kirk Cousins 6025/214
Nick Foles 6045/243
BJ Coleman 6031/233
Russell Wilson 5107/204
Brock Osweiler 6067/242
Ryan Lindley 6036/229
Austin Davis 6014/219
Aaron Corp 6035/215
Chandler Harnish 6014/219
Kellen Moore 5116/197
Case Keenum 6006/208
Darron Thomas 6026/220
Jacory Harris 6031/203
Jordan Jefferson 6034/223
Patrick Witt 6034/225
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Maybe frustrated with the SC QB situation?
Who wouldn't be...It was godawful at times this year. But that doesn't excuse some of the weight concerns, and those are questions he will have to answer come interview time.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon Jeffery [6'3" 216lbs] WOW

May have saved himself and hopefully he runs fast and gets back into the 1st round.

Mohamed Sanu [6'2" 211lbs.]

Droped weight I am guessing to get faster, but hopefully he still has the strength that we need.

Kendall Wright [5'10" 196lbs.]

Wright needed to be this size and not DeSean Jackson size. Wright may have made himself some money by being Steve Smith size.

Rueben Randle [6'3" 210lbs.]

Very solid size and hand size and it will only be added to if he is able to run fast and catch the ball in drills.

Justin Blackmon [6'1" 207lbs.]

Lighter than I thought and probably a speed grab.

Michael Floyd [6'3" 220lbs.]

Another guy who dropped some weight from his college days and I think this will only help a guy with some speed problems.

Stephen Hill [6'4" 215lbs.]

This guy looks like a specimen and if he runs the 40 as fast as he did and can look better in the drills watch out because this guys is going to climb.

Last edited by JohnCandy : 02-24-2012 at 12:57 PM.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Who wouldn't be...It was godawful at times this year. But that doesn't excuse some of the weight concerns, and those are questions he will have to answer come interview time.
I agree. Not a good reason to let yourself go and basically mail it in. In a situation like that you have to make yourself blameless and make it clear it was a QB problem. To some extent his production going down was out of his control but that doesn't mean he gets a free pass to be fat and lazy all season.

That said as long as he doesn't completely **** up the rest of the pre-draft activities I think he'll be a 1st rounder for sure, maybe a top 16 pick like people here are saying.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-24-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Norris ‏ @JoshNorris

* RetweetedRetweet
* Delete
* FavoritedFavorite
* Close Open Details

Good scoop RT @ShawnZobel_DHQ: Ohio State OT Mike Adams put up just 19 reps on bench

That isn't to impressive.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope, Solder put up 21 last year

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long arms never lead to a strong performance on the bench.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mmm so Sanu is a chiseled beast.

and I'm eagerly awaiting the Massie reps, as I'm now absolutely on his bandwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Josh Norris ‏ @JoshNorris

* RetweetedRetweet
* Delete
* FavoritedFavorite
* Close Open Details

Good scoop RT @ShawnZobel_DHQ: Ohio State OT Mike Adams put up just 19 reps on bench

That isn't to impressive.
Where are you getting this from? I thought OL drills don't start until tomorrow...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 02-24-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Where are you getting this from? OL drills don't start until tomorrow...
In past years groups have done bench the day before the other tests and drills.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-24-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Long arms never lead to a strong performance on the bench.

That's still pathetic ....
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeffery at 216 is some Aronn Maybin shiit right there. Runs fast now, and then goes back to 230, and runs slow during the game.

Except for Maybin, came in light ran fast, and than put on weight to seem bulky.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In past years groups have done bench the day before the other tests and drills.
I was under a different impression. My b.

Glenn with 31 I see.

Kind of surprised to see that Adams only put up 19. This hurts his stock.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Ben Jones: 29
Phillip Blake: 22
David DeCastro:34
Brewster: 29

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys with long arms usually disappoint at the bench press. Like someone said, Nate Solder only put up 21 last year and his stock wasn't affected.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeCastro - 34
Cordy Glenn - 31
Ben Jones - 29
Philip Blake - 22
Jeff Allen - 26
Tony Bergstrom - 32
Mike Brewster - 29

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Wright coming in at 5'10 on the dot and 188 much lighter than the listed 190. Much bigger than Desean was at the combine, 5'9 3/4, 169 lbs.
188 is much lighter than 190?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys with long arms usually disappoint at the bench press. Like someone said, Nate Solder only put up 21 last year and his stock wasn't affected.
Solder is also a lot more of a finesse player than Adams. Bench press doesn't kill a guys stock but it's not ideal for a guy who had a bit of momentum coming into this week

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Jeffery at 216 is some Aronn Maybin shiit right there. Runs fast now, and then goes back to 230, and runs slow during the game.

Except for Maybin, came in light ran fast, and than put on weight to seem bulky.
Trust me when i say you can be 215 lbs and be out of shape.

Russell Wilson numbers just threw him into that Seneca Wallace category.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
188 is much lighter than 190?
hahaha, shoulda eaten a cheeseburger before weigh-in...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote