Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
I would put Trueblood up against any team's starting Tackle in a 'worst OT in the league' contest and be confident as **** in a win.

These guys are the starting tackles of the Bears. Helping Jay Cutler off the turf after allowing him to get gang raped was their only good plays of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh I realize there'd be solid competition.

But Trueblood is slow legged and takes too long to set so he reaches constantly. He's a Mexican abortion against edge rushers
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

But Trueblood is slow legged and takes too long to set so he reaches constantly. He's a Mexican abortion against edge rushers
He is awful, that is why I would be shocked if Tampa Bay passed on Kalil if he somehow fell to #5 (which I can't see happening).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get why some people think we love Richardson and would like to take him over Claiborne. Mark Dominik has shown during the last few offseasons that he doesn't value the RB position at all. I mean, he was okay with beginning the 2011 season with an undrafted sophomore, a rookie 6th round pick, an over-the-hill journeyman and Kregg freaking Lumpkin as our runningbacks. Dominik also love to draft according to our needs and the CB position is our biggest weakness.

Mark also love CBs and overvalue the position. He has said this season that a team should draft a cornerback every single draft. So yeah, I'm pretty sure we have Claiborne higher that Richardson on our big board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I believe they are set at tackle. I also believe they also have a couple colossal needs to fill other than tackle. Pretty big deals, when you're going to owe the guy you pick a huge sum of money right away.

They'd be better off trading down and getting a kingdom of picks for someone who would pay a mint for Kalil, and who desperately needs him.
No, we aren't set at OT. Trueblood is a terrible player. I guess he's good enough as a run blocker, but the guy has zero notion about how to pass protect. Freeman takes a huge shot every single game because of him. Trueblood also takes at least 1-2 flags every game (False start or Personnal Foul). Terrible players.

Penn is good, I guess but he was terrible during the last stretch of the season. He is also fat and love eating. I could see him eating his way out of the NFL.

If Luck, RG3, TR and Claiborne are picked before we picked, then we'll gladly take Kalil unless some team wants to give us a huge package of picks to trade up and take him (which won't happen). I would even prefer to draft Kalil ahead of TR.

Last edited by Bucs147 : 02-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Sorry, I stopped reading when someone called Blount a fringe top 10 back.
I stopped reading when someone said we might/should trade up to the #2 spot to draft a freaking running back.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I highly doubt the Vikings are interested in Claiborne over Kalil. Kalil's positional value is way higher(especially considering they run a cover 2), the need is just as dire, and there is some good depth at CB in the draft.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
I highly doubt the Vikings are interested in Claiborne over Kalil. Kalil's positional value is way higher(especially considering they run a cover 2), the need is just as dire, and there is some good depth at CB in the draft.
Yeah you can get a guy like Dennard who is a pretty good fit in a cover 2, or Chase Minnifield in the second but you're going to struggle to get a ten year starter at LT outside the first round

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

well.... looks like I did 2 hours of thinking for nothing. at least I learned Jeremy trueblood blows.

thanks for that tidbit of information, I may have to sell my Trent richardson stock on playthedraft...

apologies to any bucs fans I have angered I. not knowing your offensive coordinator/RB coach preference (nvm, apparently he's your gm). I will say that it wouldn't hurt you at all if you took Trent, it just might not help as much as other guys would

Last edited by Jimmy : 02-24-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would anyone trade up to #2 for a RB?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikes are almost definitely taking Kalil at 3. Rick Spielman is already gushing about him. Unless they can find a blockbuster deal to trade down and get a bunch of picks. I think there is a 99.9% chance they take Kalil.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
The Vikes are almost definitely taking Kalil at 3. Rick Spielman is already gushing about him. Unless they can find a blockbuster deal to trade down and get a bunch of picks. I think there is a 99.9% chance they take Kalil.

That is... if St. Louis doesn't take him first.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In which case Minny would take RG3 or Claiborne, CLE would take RG3, TR, or Claiborne, and the Bucs would take TR or Mo. Easy. They are the easiest to predict in the draft besides Indy.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indy - Luck
??? - Griffin
Minnesota - Kalil

If the Rams are at 4 (and Cleveland took Griffin), then the Rams will either take Blackmon or Claiborne (both plug major holes). Richardson sense too as Steven Jackson is done.

However, I think they go with either Claiborne or Blackmon.

Then Richardson at 5th.

If Cleveland sits at 4 (because they got Matt Flynn or are going with Colt McLol), then they will probably target Blackmon. Richardson doesn't make sense.

Either way, Tampa (at 5) gets Richardson.

The only question I would have is whether they would target Claiborne or not, given Aqib Talib's legal problems.

Quote:
That would be stupid to let Griffin fall. Some team will overpay for him.

Cleveland's 2 firsts + a late rounder = 2nd overall. If Cleveland doesn't want to give up that late rounder, I'm sure they have a special teamer or something that St Louis would want.

Last edited by descendency : 02-24-2012 at 07:45 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
If Cleveland sits at 4 (because they got Matt Flynn or are going with Colt McLol), then they will probably target Blackmon. Richardson doesn't make sense.
Richardson makes sense if they let Hillis walk.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the to QB's (Luck or RG3) won't be there at 5 (which they wouldn't pick anyway). both of those are going top 4. Leaving 3 studs left in the draft of Kalil, Claiborne and Richardson, all top talent who would help the Bucs.

I don't see why they'd trade unless blown away with an offer of someone desperate to leapfrog someone else. They can sit back at 5 and get one of the elite talents in this draft
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
The following long winded post is based under 5 reasonable assumptions:

2. Tampa Bay does not want to take Blackmon at #5
That's not a reasonable assumption. Bucs desperately need a #1 WR. Mike Williams is a good #2. Parker is a good #3. Briscoe looks like a good #3/could be good #2. Benn, other than 3 or 4 plays a season, has been a disaster.
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
That's not a reasonable assumption. Bucs desperately need a #1 WR. Mike Williams is a good #2. Parker is a good #3. Briscoe looks like a good #3/could be good #2. Benn, other than 3 or 4 plays a season, has been a disaster.
Looks like they will have a good shot at Manningham actually.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Morris Claiborne is not there at 5 for the Bucs to select, they will look to trade back, pending who is on the board that a team further down covets. Jacksonville could be licking there chops for Blackmon, so that is a possibility.

Claiborne is an elite CB prospect in the NFL. If he is not there for the Bucs, they look to get picks and trade down. It's not worth taking Richardson at 5, because frankly, why take a guy to split carries with Blount at 5? Richardson will fall to a team in the 10-16 range.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I still think Williams is a possibilty to be moved. He did nothing to impress the front office last year on or off the field. His work ethic dropped DRAMATICALLY!

I think Dez Briscoe has much better upside. Also, Manningham would be a good pick up and Benn is good in the slot, but keep you're eyes peeled for a guy like Blackmon, or even Stephen Hill, WR Georgia Tech, who has the most upside than any other WR in this draft.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I think he would be a bad pickup. I don't think he is a #1 type at all and I'm not convinced he will sign with us because Sullivan is our OC.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson at #4 isn't close to a lock at all if Griffin isn't there. Maybe it's just because I'm anti-Richardson, but there are a lot of holes that the Browns need filled and plenty of other options at that spot.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
pappanorm
Rookie

pappanorm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. Luck (Indy)
2. Griffin (Wash)
3. Kalil (Minn)

4. Browns trade out to a team that wants:

A. Claiborne or
B. Blackmon or
C. Richardson.

It looks like a draft-day trade with Tampa Bay and Cleveland for the rights to pick 4th.
pappanorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappanorm View Post
1. Luck (Indy)
2. Griffin (Wash)
3. Kalil (Minn)

4. Browns trade out to a team that wants:

A. Claiborne or
B. Blackmon or
C. Richardson.

It looks like a draft-day trade with Tampa Bay and Cleveland for the rights to pick 4th.
You realize that the Browns could realistically draft any one of those players.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
pappanorm
Rookie

pappanorm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
You realize that the Browns could realistically draft any one of those players.
The Browns would be much better served if they traded down for a couple more picks than draft one of the top players at their position. Cleveland has needs at: QB, OT, DE, WR, RB, OLB and CB.
pappanorm is offline   Reply With Quote