Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: What happens at #2
Rams take Kalil 5 5.38%
Rams take Blackmon 4 4.30%
Rams trade pick to Cleveland, who takes Griffin 27 29.03%
Rams trade pick to Wash, who takes Griffin 28 30.11%
Rams trade pick to a team other than Cle, Wash, who take Griffin 7 7.53%
Rams trade pick to a team who takes Kalil 0 0%
Matt Damon 22 23.66%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Citing league sources, Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com reports "at least" three teams, including the Redskins, Dolphins, and Seahawks, are "strongly considering" a blockbuster trade with the Rams to draft Robert Griffin III at No. 2 overall.
Team sources also tell Freeman that the Browns have interest in trading up, "though not as much as the other teams." While the Dolphins are interested "despite their Matt Flynn infatuation," the Redskins "remain the front-runners." Team officials label the Seahawks the "sleeper team" hindered by the prohibitive cost of trading up from twelfth to second. The three teams reportedly view RGIII as a "close facsimile" to Andrew Luck in terms of NFL potential.
Source: CBSSports.com
Feb 26 - 5:00 AM
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what it's worth :

Quote:
According to John Czarnecki of FOX Sports, the Rams have been getting "weird, uninterested signals" from the Browns on the possibility of trading up two spots to draft Baylor's Robert Griffin III.
In an indictment of the Browns coaching staff, Czarnecki says they remain "confused on what to do with RGIII." Griffin is coming off a dominant Combine, exceeding height expectations, exploding with Vick-like speed, and putting on the most impressive news conference display ESPN's John Clayton has seen in 24 years in Indy. While there's little doubt that Griffin will go off the board at No. 2 overall, we've now seen several reports in two days suggesting the Browns won't be nearly as aggressive as the Redskins. We've also seen at least a handful of national reports warning not to rule out a "mystery" team in the RGIII sweepstakes.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns will just continue to be pussies in the way they run their organization and not take a chance on one of the most athletic qbs to ever come out. We'll end up with Blackmon who will suck dick and Colt McCoy, watch.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Browns will just continue to be pussies in the way they run their organization and not take a chance on one of the most athletic qbs to ever come out. We'll end up with Blackmon who will suck dick and Colt McCoy, watch.
Or that could be a smokescreen at this point. Hoping to make teams think they can get RG3 at 3 or even thru Cleveland at 4, so that the Rams demands go down or stay within reason for Cleveland to pull the trigger on.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what "weird, uninterested signals" means. There's still two months to the draft, are they supposed to be making offers already? The combine isn't even over yet.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea of such a dynamic QB like RG3 playing in Cleveland makes me sad. I hope he goes to the Skins.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
I'm not sure what "weird, uninterested signals" means. There's still two months to the draft, are they supposed to be making offers already? The combine isn't even over yet.
I thought the same thing.

However, the Redskins are clearly going in hard and it just seems doubtful that the Browns are willing to give up as much as the crazy mofos in DC. But you are right, it's early.

The Browns could take Richardson at #4 and then trade up from #22 to maybe #11 for Tannehill (assuming Miami finds a QB in FA).

If they don't move up to 2, don't get Manning/Flynn, don't trade back up for Tanny (or take him at #4), they might be looking at Kyle Orton/Jason Campbell. But in that scenario, I think the most likely scenario would be TRich at 4 and WEEDEN at 22/2nd round. I expect that to be unpopular but I could see it happening.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports on Twitter from ESPN and Schefter are saying the Rams are definitely trading the pick (a deal may already have been struck). No word yet on what the compensation will be or to whom the pick will go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An interesting topic is would you rather have Matt Flynn plus the #4/#22/#37 (Justin Blackmon, Mike Adams, David Wilson for example) and #68 overall......or just one player - Griffin? Pretty good reason for the Browns to not trade all that if they can sign Flynn and keep the others. Lower upside at QB, but the other players you can get by just signing Flynn makes it more worthwhile.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 02-27-2012 at 04:55 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
An interesting topic is would you rather have Matt Flynn plus the #4/#22/#37 (Justin Blackmon, Mike Adams, David Wilson for example) and #68 overall......or just one player - Griffin? Pretty good reason for the Browns to not trade all that if they can sign Flynn and keep the others. Lower upside at QB, but the other players you can get by just signing Flynn makes it more worthwhile.
very good point. If I was a team like the Redskins, I don't have that much "star" potential involved in what I'm giving up for a prospect as good as Griffin - so I'd throw the house at St. Louis and see if I can't come away with a top notch player like Griffin.

However, if I'm the Browns and I can immediately start using these premium picks to build for NOW instead of the future, then I would seriously consider Flynn being the better option than trading up for RG3. The AFC North is not nearly as strong as it's fans will lead you to believe (The Bengals beat up crappy teams last year, the Steelers are seriously showing their age and the Ravens seem extremely incosistent - even if they're really good when they're good). Now is the team to start fighting if they can.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The #2 pick will go to either the Browns or Redskins, Dolphins/Seahawks will be darkhorses who could sneak in late if a deal isn't reached soon. I think Shanahan will be able to get a deal done, and the Rams should be fine moving back to 6 since I think they still get Blackmon/Claiborne/Reiff no matter what. Also could Fisher maybe even be tempted to draft Poe at 6 to be the next Haynesworth in his defense??

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
The #2 pick will go to either the Browns or Redskins, Dolphins/Seahawks will be darkhorses who could sneak in late if a deal isn't reached soon. I think Shanahan will be able to get a deal done, and the Rams should be fine moving back to 6 since I think they still get Blackmon/Claiborne/Reiff no matter what. Also could Fisher maybe even be tempted to draft Poe at 6 to be the next Haynesworth in his defense??

Seahawks aren't trading up for #2, no way do the rams trade it to a division rival.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisher gets his franchise LT to keep Bradford upright.

In Tennessee, Fisher always had a Top Franchise LT in Hopkins and Roos. He'll want that consistency in the Lou
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Saffold can be that guy in St.Louis.....if not then the Rams could get Reiff in a trade down, or Adams possibly if they acquire the #22 pick from the Browns and then the OTs drop like I think they will - or they could pretty much maneuver a trade up/down once they have the ransom from the Griffin trade. It won't be a Kalil though. I think Luck/Griffin/Kalil are locked in as the top three picks.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Seahawks aren't trading up for #2, no way do the rams trade it to a division rival.
^^^This^^^ There is no way in Hades that the Rams are going to trade Griff to a hated rival like the SeaHags and then have to chase his 4.41 all over the field for 4 quarters.

NTM to then have the dubious privilege of having to do it 2x a year for like the next 10 years or so.

Ain't happenin'
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I think Saffold can be that guy in St.Louis.....if not then the Rams could get Reiff in a trade down, or Adams possibly if they acquire the #22 pick from the Browns and then the OTs drop like I think they will - or they could pretty much maneuver a trade up/down once they have the ransom from the Griffin trade. It won't be a Kalil though. I think Luck/Griffin/Kalil are locked in as the top three picks.

Oh my god someone that agrees with me. High Five! Rep points for you.

EDIT: ah ****.....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to keylime_5 again.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.

RG3 is going to look good in that B&G.

:)
Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Today I was listening to a radio show in St. Louis and they mentioned the 1998. I think that was the last time where you KNEW the first two selections were going to be Quarterbacks.

In that draft San Diego gave up the #3 selection, next years 1st round pick, A 2nd rounder (#33 overall), WR Eric Metclaf (who was just coming off an all-pro season, pro bowl selection and had over 1,100 receiving yards not but two seasons prior) and LB Patrick Sapp

And that was just to move up one spot.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
The idea of such a dynamic QB like RG3 playing in Cleveland makes me sad. I hope he goes to the Skins.
Yeah because the Redskins have had so many successful QB's and teams in the past 15 years.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Yeah because the Redskins have had so many successful QB's and teams in the past 15 years.
Lest you forget the 2002 Redskins squad!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I very much doubt it will be any1 outside the top 10 like the Seahawks. I think we want a year or two more of facing Tavaris Jackson. So yeah, Cleveland is defntly who we want to trade with since they got the two #1s in this draft. Then its Washington. And I think Miami is a long shot but I think thats where Flynn will end up. And Manning will prolly be going to Arizona.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Is Orakpo's contract moveable?
Old 02-28-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Is Orakpo's contract moveable?
The real question is why would they move him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
The real question is why would they move him?
Because the Redskins want RG3 badly enough to allow the Rams play hardball and force their hand?

If they have to negotiate against another team or two, an established veteran could make the difference.

And adding a 2nd, 3rd, and 2013 1st is nice, but it may not do much to improve the roster for next season.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Brian Orakpo? where does he fit? He's a 34 outside linebacker and the Rams run a 43. Even if he played Defensive End it's not like that's a huge need with Quinn and Long there.