Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kobe Grinch, LeBron South Beach, Jordan Concord

I was selling these on eBay till they ******* gave me a indefinite selling restriction even though I had no negative feedback. Called them 2 times for over 2 hrs. talking to a fing foreginer so I had loads of fun. Got no straight answer from them and said I could not appeal. So with 256 positive feedbacks to 0 negative eBay is ******* nuts. Anyway now I cant sell anything on there and I need to unload the last of what I got of these shoes.

The shoes are varents but look just like the real ones that you got to pay a crazy amount for. Looking for $150 for the Grinch and South Beach, $100 for the Concord. OBO. Will be more than willing to give discount if you get more than 1. Free shipping with tracking number. You can pay via PayPal and be protected if I try and **** you over (I won't, promise). The Grinch come with another pair of laces red, LeBron come with the pink ones as well.

Here are some pics. http://imageshack.us/g/263/airjordan5.jpg/

Any ? Just ask.

MODS please just let me unload these since eBay is a ****. This is the only place I can think of that I can sell these.

Concords sizes - 1 (9.5), 2 (10), 2 (11), 2 (12), 2 (13)
Kobe Grinch sizes - 1 (10), 1 (12)
South Beach sizes - 2 (10), 1 (11), 1 (12)
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should get yourself a bot to post this stuff on here.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
You should get yourself a bot to post this stuff on here.
Don't see anything in the rules about it but if mods want to take it down, fine by me.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwqgdy955 View Post
hey

Nice selection you have and really very pretty color shoes, actually one of my friend is looking to buy these kinds of sheos i'll tel him about you i hope he'll contact you soon.
Sorry to ask but do you know a good locksmith? I'm near Concord, Ca so something close to that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote