Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brandon Jacobs hilarious stunt on TNA wrestling.

I haven't watched wrestling since about 2000, but when I heard Brandon Jacobs had a small role on TNA, I looked it up just to see what happened, and watching this I remember how ridiculous all of this was. Sorry to all of you wrestling fans out there, but at my age watching this now it's just kind of funny.

So D'Lo Brown and Al Snow are still in the game LOL.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all know it doesn't take 4 people to hold him back, only one.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't I see something with him putting someone through a table too?

That little skit was funny, I really deny to myself that it was that bad when it was my life in the 90s.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
That little skit was funny, I really deny to myself that it was that bad when it was my life in the 90s.
TNA is a joke and WWE has gone down the tubes. 90s wrestling was SOOOOOOOOO much better. The 90's in general were ******* awesome

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

90's kid bitches!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Jacobs ruins everything.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Brandon Jacobs ruins everything.
Except for Super Bowls.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You ain't from New York, you ain't from New York!!!!!"

Says the Louisiana native.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
Didn't I see something with him putting someone through a table too?

Dude the attitude era of the WWF yes WWF not that WWE ********....was freaking awesome.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Lo Brown wow, I haven't seen him since the Nation of Domination.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Dude the attitude era of the WWF yes WWF not that WWE ********....was freaking awesome.
Coincidentally once it went to WWE, I stopped watching. 1998-2000 was dope.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Jacobs auditioning for his post NFL career.

"HE JUST PUT BULLY RAY THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!"

Please, just GTFO.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WCW in 90's>all

Whatever trash they make now looks worst than Jerry Springer.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shows my age but all you younger guys that loved late 90's WCW and WWF... Try to find Mid 80's-Mid 90's NWA (pre WCW), AWA, and WWF. So absolutely amazing in comparison.

Early ECW (mid-late 90's) was sweet, too.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
WCW in 90's>all

Whatever trash they make now looks worst than Jerry Springer.
Haha, sure. Whatever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Shows my age but all you younger guys that loved late 90's WCW and WWF... Try to find Mid 80's-Mid 90's NWA (pre WCW), AWA, and WWF. So absolutely amazing in comparison.

Early ECW (mid-late 90's) was sweet, too.
Early ECW had an assload of absolute trash wrestling, so praising it while trashing late 90s WWF is just ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-27-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he clearly meant WWF circa-1998

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NWO storyline was the best. End of story.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DX storyline was pretty good also.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Early ECW had an assload of absolute trash wrestling, so praising it while trashing late 90s WWF is just ridiculous.
I actually wasn't trashing late 90's WWF. I just like late 80's better. And if early ECW was so trash why did all of those wrestlers end up in WWE?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to watch wrestling all the time until Lesnar left. I just started watching RAW again recently just because CM Punk and Bryan Danielson are the champions. I'm also waiting to see Chris Hero and Claudio become jobbers when they should be brought in quickly and dominate the non-existent tag team division.

The worse thing about wrestling is that the entertainment is everything but the actual wrestling which is why so many fans from the 90's stopped watching when WCW and ECW died. So sad.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The NWO storyline was the best. End of story.
Except that it dragged on and on and on, and eventually killed WCW for their inability to get past it. I won't get into any more of this though, this is a thread of why Brandon Jacobs should not be ruining amazing heels like Bully Ray.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I used to watch wrestling all the time until Lesnar left. I just started watching RAW again recently just because CM Punk and Bryan Danielson are the champions. I'm also waiting to see Chris Hero and Claudio become jobbers when they should be brought in quickly and dominate the non-existent tag team division.

The worse thing about wrestling is that the entertainment is everything but the actual wrestling which is why so many fans from the 90's stopped watching when WCW and ECW died. So sad.
CM Punk? That a radio station or something?

Quote:
Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Except that it dragged on and on and on, and eventually killed WCW for their inability to get past it. I won't get into any more of this though, this is a thread of why Brandon Jacobs should not be ruining amazing heels like Bully Ray.
When did it start dragging on during the LWO vs NWO era?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
CM Punk? That a radio station or something?
Punk is easily the most over wrestler in WWE and is arguably the greatest wrestler in the world. Punk wrestled in independents and mainly ROH before going to WWE. Check out his worked shoot from Raw on youtube last July. He was pretty much gone since his contract was expiring but re-signed because the shoot got him over huge and as long as WWE doesnt screw him over, he'll be their top guy for years. Punk and Danielson have also wrestled matches in ROH that went 30, 60 and even 90 minutes long. Arguably, the two best wrestlers in the world today but the sad part is that WWE only cares about "entertainment" instead of actual wrestling. WWE could be awesome but they focus on too much soap opera drama bullcrap instead of actual wrestling which is sad because talent wise, their roster is better than what it was a decade ago but the wrestlers are new and not well known.

Wrestlemania is actually looking pretty good thus far. Punk vs Jericho, Danielson vs Sheamus, HHH vs Taker in the Hell in a Cell thus far as confirmed for WM 28. If they give the Punk and Danielson matches time, they could steal the show and of course, Rock vs Cena but thats just one of those fantasy type matches. I'm not expecting that match to be half as good as the Punk and Danielson matches.

Here's the link to the shoot -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Is9SdaC-X8

Last edited by dan77733 : 02-28-2012 at 01:36 PM.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote