Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd34 View Post
4:18 marked he shedded an offensive lineman and knocked a full on running(power) back to the ground from a standstill. He closes well and he delivers impactful hits.

He played well that game. In fact, had he played every down like he did in the 3 games in his careeer against USC he'd be a first rounder. Kid has deep, deeeep emotional issues but he has some talent. Someone will draft him.
He absolutely did not play well in that game. He had a ball thrown right into his hands, sweet. However he is out of position consistently, is slow reacting to the play, and misses more tackles than he makes. What the heck are you watching?
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He read Barkley perfectly on that play and snuck right into the passing lane.
cmd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
He absolutely did not play well in that game. He had a ball thrown right into his hands, sweet. However he is out of position consistently, is slow reacting to the play, and misses more tackles than he makes. What the heck are you watching?
I might ask you the same thing.

The ball was hardly thrown right to him, he had to read the QBs eyes and react quickly to jump up and grab it, not to mention hold on to it.

For every play where he disengages off a block the wrong way and the RB goes by him, there is a play where he stone walls a guy at the goal line or sniffs out a screen pass (would have been a hit in the backfield if the RB holds on, and i'd venture to say it would have been quite a violent hit).

He makes some bad plays but he also makes a fair amount of good plays. The potential is there and he will take some coaching.

I think his poor relationship with his coach really hurt him this season.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
He makes some bad plays but he also makes a fair amount of good plays. The potential is there and he will take some coaching.
His potential is so deep, no one will ever get to it.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
His potential is so deep, no one will ever get to it.
I still think that a team will take a flyer on him in the later rounds.

Again, if a team is looking at taking a career back up or pure ST player, they may take a flyer on him instead at the chance that he could be a potential starter.

If not I think at worst you've managed to land a career backup or ST player you were looking at in round 7 anyway.

I say I'd take him in the 5th or 6th just because I DO think some team drafts him and if I was interested (as a Ravens fan I am) I would nab him up.

I personally wouldn't mind the Ravens using one of their 5th rounders on him.

JMO

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I wouldn't say that the 5th is "very" late.

Look at it this way too...I would not draft head case, undisciplined players. And I wouldn't draft ultra slow, 5.00 40 running LBs...

Combine both into one player and he's not just off my draft board, I'm burning the card with his name on it.
SWEET, SWEET DICKS IN MY MOUTH. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED THIS HARD. EVER..

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
He could fill a Brandon Spikes type role in the NFL if somehow he smartens up a bit, but that is the million dollar question. I don't think he will last past the third but crazier things have happened.

My prediction is the Ravens take him in the third. Who better for a headcase MLB with talent to develop under than the greatest MLB of all time who also has had some issues, murder case fwiw.
Spikes was never a 4.4 guy though. Burfict was definitely better than a 4.9 LB.

Spikes cares. Burfict is going to hate himself in 10 years when he realizes he threw it all away.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
I might ask you the same thing.

The ball was hardly thrown right to him, he had to read the QBs eyes and react quickly to jump up and grab it, not to mention hold on to it.

For every play where he disengages off a block the wrong way and the RB goes by him, there is a play where he stone walls a guy at the goal line or sniffs out a screen pass (would have been a hit in the backfield if the RB holds on, and i'd venture to say it would have been quite a violent hit).

I think his poor relationship with his coach really hurt him this season.
Is that the same play, where after he intercepts the ball he is outran by the defensive linemen on his own team?

Burfict was attempting to rush the passer. USC tried to throw a middle screen that ended up being thrown directly at him, due to his inability to get to the QB. If you watch that play, and see "reacting quickly" or "reading the QBs eyes" then you cannot be helped.

Terrible gap discipline, countless bad angles, slow reacting to the snap.... he is everything you don't want in a LB.

Look at the back to back plays at 3:42... what is he doing? He has no idea. When you add in the awful workout numbers, and the fact that he's a mental case. He's undraftable.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate When people compare Burfict to Brandon Spikes.

Spikes was 10x the player Burfict is coming out.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Is that the same play, where after he intercepts the ball he is outran by the defensive linemen on his own team?

Burfict was attempting to rush the passer. USC tried to throw a middle screen that ended up being thrown directly at him, due to his inability to get to the QB. If you watch that play, and see "reacting quickly" or "reading the QBs eyes" then you cannot be helped.

Terrible gap discipline, countless bad angles, slow reacting to the snap.... he is everything you don't want in a LB.

Look at the back to back plays at 3:42... what is he doing? He has no idea. When you add in the awful workout numbers, and the fact that he's a mental case. He's undraftable.
And if you don't understand how hard it is to react to that ball being thrown that quickly, to jump up and get it, regardless of it's proximity to you, then you have never played football and can't be helped.

He definitely displays poor gap control at times, that can't be argued. Like much of his game, at times it's right on and other times it's questionable. The fact that there are plays where he puts it all together and looks pretty damn good is what I'm talking about.

The potential is there, I'm not saying he is a first round or a second round etc. I'm saying that this guy warrants a pick somewhere in the draft.

You can sit here and rip him all you want, he still displays more potential than probably most of the LBs slated for the later rounds.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why that comment is 'bold'. It might have been before the combine...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is good at jumping over centers to fly into QBs faces, I saw him do that a couple of times.

Some team will draft him though, & 4th-7th sounds about right. Denver drafted Maurice Clarett didnt they?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
USC tried to throw a middle screen that ended up being thrown directly at him, due to his inability to get to the QB. If you watch that play, and see "reacting quickly" or "reading the QBs eyes" then you cannot be helped.
This.

And the whole "he still had to..." argument is just dumb. Basically, what your saying (and I've played football, seems like clarkw has too) is "well he still had to have some form of reaction time and some athleticism. The ball wasn't fired (though not a lob), it is a relatively easy catch if you are within arms reach of it.

If you think that tape against USC is good... well, just read the last 5 words of clarkw's post that I quoted...

That being said, despite me not being a big fan of his, he will most likely still get drafted IMO, though not until the 5th at the earliest, I'd imagine. Some team will find something to like, and will figure on rolling the dice on him. Though don't expect him to make himself into a starter, he just doesn't have the head or body to do it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals have 3 5th round picks. Wont be shocked if we take him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
That being said, despite me not being a big fan of his, he will most likely still get drafted IMO, though not until the 5th at the earliest, I'd imagine. Some team will find something to like, and will figure on rolling the dice on him. Though don't expect him to make himself into a starter, he just doesn't have the head or body to do it.
This is all I'm trying to say.

I'm not trying to say the guy is a first rounder. I'm saying that he WILL get drafted by some team who wants to see if he can get his **** together. I said 5th-6th but thats only because if I was interested in him, or believed he could be a starter, I would grab him before the 7th when other teams will also likely be looking at him

As far as the catch: If it was that easy for guys around the LOS to pick the ball off, why wouldn't it happen more often? Why is that play most often a tip or goes over his head (which it is designed to do: suck in the DL/LBs who are blitzing and pop it over their heads)?

We can argue if it is easy to make that catch or not. There is still something there, that you see on the occasional play that would lead me to want to see what is there with some actual coaching and thats all I'm trying to say.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 04-13-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The occasional play" is when he guesses right. I don't want my LBs guessing.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
"The occasional play" is when he guesses right. I don't want my LBs guessing.
Oh come on.

You are suffering from stereotype bias, you are dismissing any information which would contradict your preconceived notions.

Any good decision is a guess

Any good play was "easy"

I'm not trying to convince you that this guy is a round one prospect. I'm saying that he is most definitely a better option than most of the LBs you would be drafting in the 5th-7th rounds. Guys who will most definitely be career backups or ST guys.

Yes there is a potential for this guy to bust, which is why he won't be selected until the 5th at the earliest. At the same time there is a potential to become a starter; a potential that most of the guys getting selected in said rounds DO NOT have.

I'd venture to say that at the very least you will have managed to obtain the career back up or ST player that you would have selected in that round anyway.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Please. someone tell me what there is to like.

Speed - Nope
Athleticism - Nope
Instincts - Nope
Character - Nope
Discipline - Nope

Oh wait, but when he happens to stumble into the correct hole he can deliver a big hit once a game. Yeah I'll draft that guy... Not.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Please. someone tell me what there is to like.

Speed - Nope
Athleticism - Nope
Instincts - Nope
Character - Nope
Discipline - Nope

Oh wait, but when he happens to stumble into the correct hole he can deliver a big hit once a game. Yeah I'll draft that guy... Not.
First of all, you are suffering from the same stereotype bias as your friend. You completely disregard any evidence that contradicts your preconceived notions.

Second, you act as though speed, athleticism, instincts etc. are all black and white rather than falling somewhere on a spectrum.

The guy has apt speed for the role he would be playing in the NFL (3-4 ILB). The same can be said for athleticism.

So what if he didn't run a fast fourty? Neither did Brandon Spikes (No I am not comparing the two, I am merely pointing out that speed in the forty is not neccesary to play 3-4 ILB).

Character concerns and discipline problems are a given. Again though, we aren't talking about a first round pick.

However, there are a number of guys with questionable instincts and disappointing college production that ARE going in the first round. You act like Taze is the only one.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instead, could you tell us what Taze has to offer?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Instead, could you tell us what Taze has to offer?
I personally think he does show game speed and athleticism apt to play the position that he would in the NFL.

I also think that he offers greater potential than some of the other schmucks that you might find in the later rounds at the same position.

I once thought this guy was a first rounder (like many) and he has proven himself not to be. That's fine and I agree with it; but now it seems like people are underrating him.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 04-25-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ts-at-combine/

Pile onto everything else that he failed a drug test too.

Seriously. This is way beyond the point of being silly.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to have a pool going for what happens to him. Something like:

1. Cut in preseason and sent to prison for pulling out gun on kids.
2. Chokes coach and blacklisted from league.
3. Fails too many drug tests and suspended forever.
4. Runs into the stands and fist-fights fan.
5. Punches referee, bonus for fighting Ed Hoculi.
6. Actually succeeds and eventually starts for an NFL Team.
7. Rape in nightclub.
8. Drunk driving accident ends his career.

Something tells me that there will be multiple winners, might even become a checklist.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 04-25-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, he's just a human conga-line of "what could go wrong next?"

Sub-par season? Check.
Personal foul penalties galore? check.
Punched a teammate? check.
HORRIBLE pre-draft performances? check.
Failed drug test? check.

Seriously.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he's this year's "Tebow". The unexplainable phenomenon that somehow finds success in the mist of terribleness. I would call him "The Anti-Tebow" but that depends on how well Burfict can perform on the field. And yes...I'm comparing linebackers to Tebow, that is what the NFL has devolved in to now.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote