Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Brown and Lacy here, but I think it's Lacy. Great player, great fit for a need.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick is in after five seconds again, hahahaha.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Woah, didn't see this one here, thought he'd go later on.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Phillysteeler
Rookie

Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would have rather had Arthur Brown, but I'll take Bell.
Phillysteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

I like the pick, I love me some Bell, but I think I'd rather have Lacy there. Guess Lacy's issues with turf toe and whatnot are more serious than people thought.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The steelers always make sure they get the guy they want, if Bell can be a no1 runner off the bat I'll accept the slight reach
Old 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I like the pick, I love me some Bell, but I think I'd rather have Lacy there. Guess Lacy's issues with turf toe and whatnot are more serious than people thought.
Same - like Lacey more but if the FO feels this is the way to go then I've got no complaints
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Creaming my pants right now!!! Totally thought it was gonna be Lacy or Brown! I've been in love with Bell for the last couple months, I knew we weren't gonna have a chance at him in the 3rd but I didn't think wed go for him in 2!

need you guys to hurry up and figure out what our 3rd is gonna be? I can't do it fast enough with 3 kids runnin round! What safetys and WRs do we have a shot at?
Old 04-26-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of curious why they went Bell over Lacy. I like both but I would have much rather had Lacy.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bell is a beast. Three down back.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
Kind of curious why they went Bell over Lacy. I like both but I would have much rather had Lacy.
The reports I'm seeing are all over the place regarding his injury status - I've read everything from hamstring issues to knee issues to turf toe - either way this isn't going well for him
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe he'll continue to slide and we can double dip >_>

I think Bell will be fine. Prob WR or Secondary next round...maybe ILB
Old 04-26-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate the Ravens. Always draft players I like.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Lacy makes sense for the Broncos here, let's see who's the pick.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Kennan Allen still available? That would be amazing to pick him up in the 3rd
Old 04-26-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Wow, Lacy is just getting blackballed.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Green Bay may take him in a couple picks

I just find it weird that we would take someone in the first with spinal stenosis, but have injury concerns with a back in the 2nd. seems like strange logic.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
Kennan Allen still available? That would be amazing to pick him up in the 3rd
Yeah, the guys I want most right now:

WR Keenan Allen, Cal
S Shamarko Thomas, Syracuse
OG Larry Warford, Kentucky
DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
DL Jesse Williams, Alabama
DE/OLB Brandon Jenkins, FSU
LB Khaseem Greene, Rutgers

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

wow still a lot of quality on the board.

Would love to end up with Jones, Bell, and Allen. Couldn't have had it land much better than that.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Phillysteeler
Rookie

Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phillysteeler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams seem to be scared away by Allen's lack of speed right now.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Phillysteeler
Rookie

I like Keenan Allen, Demontre Moore, Terrance Williams, Phillip Thomas, Quinton Patton, Johnathan Jenkins, Terron Armstead, or Jesse Williams.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Keenan!!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

KAllen is slipping towards us!
if he's gone do we go safety or KGreene? LBs are going like crazy!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

or what about the o-lineman from Alabama?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Phillysteeler
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSteeler View Post
or what about the o-lineman from Alabama?
Barret Jones? Could do worse. He could play guard or center.