Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-29-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You keep harping on Molk-Legursky comparison, but that's a far stretch out of left field. Similar heights, don't make similar players. Molk is way more battle tested against tougher competition. Legursky came from Marshall and was more of a project. ...and that's just a small factor... there are so many other ways they are different. Player comparisons in general never really work.

I can see the underlying factor here though... your favortism on Konz to be a Steeler.
i dont really favor him to the steelers, im not opposed but would prefer glenn, adams, osemele....but i do like him.

i know the competition is different, but AQ shipley was battle tested in the big 10, a remmington winner, a team captain...ect ect, i just thought physically (mostly being a freak in the weight room) he and legursky compare favorably in just about every way.

again theres always exceptions, im just not very high on molk
Old 02-29-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i dont really favor him to the steelers, im not opposed but would prefer glenn, adams, osemele....but i do like him.

i know the competition is different, but AQ shipley was battle tested in the big 10, a remmington winner, a team captain...ect ect, i just thought physically (mostly being a freak in the weight room) he and legursky compare favorably in just about every way.

again theres always exceptions, im just not very high on molk
Yeah, but you don't state the reasons why you don't like him that are invidually related to him. Your only knocks are in comparing him to other players which is the biggest stretch anyone can do. Do they have the same insides (motor, passion, technique, character, instincts, other intangibles)? The easy answer is no.

Shipley... isn't that the guy with the weird looking body type?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
As a backup center, I think he'd be OK. Plus, NE loves their developmental lineman. Though, T-Rex arms are not usually "developmental"
Stem cells and broken arms. Insert BB comment here.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
jason96r
Rookie

jason96r hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.nfl.com/player/dominicraiola/2504694/profile

Here is the guy I compare Molk to in many ways. I'm both a Michigan and Lions fan. I dislike Raiola quite a bit as he gets ragdolled into the QB too often and doesn't get a push. On the other hand when Molk was injured there was a huge difference in blocking for Michigan.

Both Raiola and Molk have the same build, workout constantly, and play hard. As a Lions fan Raiola may not be my favorite but he has been a starter for years and years.
jason96r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Their football arguments go as follows:
1. We have a better overall record

(Counter with 8 out of the last 10)
So the all-time record is irrelevant, but games that happened 5-10 years ago somehow matter?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have P. Blake as my number 2 pure C in the draft
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason96r View Post
http://www.nfl.com/player/dominicraiola/2504694/profile

Here is the guy I compare Molk to in many ways. I'm both a Michigan and Lions fan. I dislike Raiola quite a bit as he gets ragdolled into the QB too often and doesn't get a push. On the other hand when Molk was injured there was a huge difference in blocking for Michigan.

Both Raiola and Molk have the same build, workout constantly, and play hard. As a Lions fan Raiola may not be my favorite but he has been a starter for years and years.
When has Molk ever been thrown around, like ever, at all? Raiola is also known to be very soft/weak and Molk is the exact opposite. No offense, but as a Lions/Wolverines fan -- this comparison blows.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote