Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-29-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...Browns head coach Pat Shurmur and GM Tom Heckert were at Trent Richardson's workout..........QB coach Mark Whipple and OC Brad Childress were watching Tannehill workout.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtesy of NFL.COM:

Tannehill puts on a show at Texas A&M pro day

Posted: March 29th, 2012 | Gil Brandt | Tags: 2012 pro days, Cleveland Browns, Jeff Ireland, Joe Philbin, Miami Dolphins, Pete Carroll, Ryan Tannehill, Seattle Seahawks, Texas A&M

After his performance at the Texas A&M pro day on Thursday, I think there’s a very good chance that QB Ryan Tannehill can be a top pick in the NFL Draft in April.

The skillset that he showed was really, really good. He had an outstanding workout. He moves around well, he’s got accuracy, he’s got good velocity on the ball. It’s just going to be how people see him, as to where he’s going to get drafted. He has excellent ability and skills. He put on a show today.

Tannehill threw 68 passes in a scripted workout coordinated by Chris Weinke, a former NFL QB who has been training Tannehill recently. A&M players Jeff Fuller and Cyrus Gray served as Tannehill’s receivers.

Fifteen of his passes were on the goal line, and the rest were on the 30-yard line going downfield. He missed one long pass and had two drops; otherwise, he was perfect. He also ran the 40-yard dash in 4.62 seconds, running it just once.

As good as his performance was, it did take place “against air,” so to speak. There were no defensive backs there, nobody was engaging receivers coming off the line. But he spins the ball well; it comes out of his hand quickly. He does all of the things you look for on the field. If he works at the off-the-field preparation, like I think he will, I think he has a chance to be a very good NFL quarterback.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin, along with GM Jeff Ireland, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and a large contingent from the Cleveland Browns, including offensive coordinator Brad Childress, were among the personnel on hand from 21 teams. I think that everybody that was here, all the coaches that were here, were pleased with what they saw.

Tannehill’s reps presented everyone at the workout with a binder that contained all of his medical background.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I think Richardson is locked in at either #4 or #5 overall. Tannehill I see going to Miami - I just can't imagine the Browns taking him unless they trade down.
Unless KC trades to Jax at 7, they have no QB on the roster after this season

I read somehwere I think it was a paper justoutside Philly saying Reid could take a chance on Tannenhill but I doubt it...I can see Cousins in the second though
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hearing the Rams spent a lot of time with Courtney Upshaw today. They also spent some time with him during Senior Bowl week.

I wonder if they think he can play SLB in their 43 defense. Can't imagine them spending such a high pick on the teams 3rd Defensive end behind Quinn and Long.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or maybe there second round pick....short arms and lacks explosion...I love him when you watch film but who knows
Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
From GBND

Early numbers from Tide workout ... The early, unofficial numbers from the Alabama workout today include 40 times in the low 4.5 range for RB Trent Richardson, 4.55 for Mark Barron and something in the low 4.8 range for OLB Courtney Upshaw. Given the rule of thumb that hand-timed, pro day numbers can be as much as a tenth lower than comparable numbers from the combine, none of these times can be considered more than average. In fact, Upshaw's time is somewhat slow for an edge rusher.
Actually, pro days are anywhere from a tenth to a tenth and a half faster than times posted at the Combine and have to be viewed with a grain of salt. Unless another prospect who ran at the Combine ran at the same pro day so his time can be compared to to those who didn't, you can usually add those tenths on to their pro day time because that is what scouts and GM's do.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 04-01-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or maybe there second round pick....short arms and lacks explosion...I love him when you watch film but who knows
upshaw will be picked alot closer to 6 than to 33. He's not impressive in shorts. He's a beast in pads.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does Marqueze Maze look like such a scrub with his shirt off? He's trying to go to the NFL and i'm pretty sure he has decent genes... why does he look like a 12 year old chubby kid who just ate cake? The average joe who casually goes to the gym looks better than him.

I'm watching the replay right now and Maze can't even run the 3 cone drill the right way, using the wrong hand to touch the ground and hitting multiple cones. Wow. Talk about bombing the draft process.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 03-29-2012 at 03:07 PM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
upshaw will be picked alot closer to 6 than to 33. He's not impressive in shorts. He's a beast in pads.
I agree 100%...but I also said the same thing about Brandon Graham and there was a reason Woodley went round 2

That said I have a hard time having hiim get past the Jets in my mocks but you never know
Old 03-29-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

Found this little nugget from Nolan Nawrocki

Baylor receiver Kendall Wright totaled just four reps on the 225-pound bench press at his Pro Day, raising concerns. “I know there are teams that have him sitting in the second and even third round after that workout,” he said.

Can't wait, every year we have dozens of head scratchers, but what the hell do we know anyways
Old 03-29-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Baylor receiver Kendall Wright totaled just four reps on the 225-pound bench press at his Pro Day, raising concerns. “I know there are teams that have him sitting in the second and even third round after that workout,” he said.

Can't wait, every year we have dozens of head scratchers, but what the hell do we know anyways
I think I was better at predicting the draft when I wasn't reading so much content. There's so much smoke and noise.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Mayock was basically drooling over his tape the other night. He was also insanely arrogant basically saying no one else has him that high because they don't know about him yet because he is a junior. Not that Gilmore has been on the radar for 3 years now or anything and the draft is only a month away.
Iunno I've been feeling like there's a junior or two who aren't rated as high yet at least partially because they're juniors. I'm kind of a stoner so I forgot who the exact player is that I had this thought about...It was someone in this draft too, maybe...Lol f'n I swear the thought came to me yesterday on a specific player...maybe it was someone from a past draft.

I think Gilmore has been pretty under the radar this draft process...POSSIBLY I'm just not paying as much attention because my team doesn't need another highly drafted CB, but he's maybe a mention in alot of the stuff I read...despite everyone acknowledging that he's good.

I will not be surprised if/when he's the best CB in this class.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

jesus, 4 reps and a slow time....just not what i was expecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
...Browns head coach Pat Shurmur and GM Tom Heckert were at Trent Richardson's workout..........QB coach Mark Whipple and OC Brad Childress were watching Tannehill workout.
And, maybe even more importantly. Reports said that Shurmur and Heckert left after Richardson's workout. I'm glad Gary Brown landed on his feet. He's a rb from Williamsport, Pa. About 35 miles from where I live. So, I've always followed him. Went to PSU. Struggled to find a role until late in his career. Then, had a better NFL career than college. Gained 1000yds for two different teams. Giants and Oilers. Almost did it for SD 945. He's the guy Richardson knocked on his butt.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
jesus, 4 reps and a slow time....just not what i was expecting
I'm honestly telling you....Product of the 5 WR spread in Baylor. WRs are tougher to evaluate in that offense than QBs.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson might be the best player in this draft, either him and Luck are 1 and 2 overall. RBs aren't supposed to go high, but he's a can't miss prospect.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless KC trades to Jax at 7, they have no QB on the roster after this season

I read somehwere I think it was a paper justoutside Philly saying Reid could take a chance on Tannenhill but I doubt it...I can see Cousins in the second though
Kansas City won't be trading up for Tannehill. We can debate what you mean by "no QB on the roster" all day, but between Stanzi, free agent pick up Quinn, and Pioli homeboy Cassel the Chiefs are unfortunately set at QB.

Which is a good thing in the case of Tannehill. He shouldn't be going top ten.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bobby Wagner, LB (6-foot-3, 235 pounds) — Wagner was supposed to work out at the NFL Scouting Combine but couldn’t due to pneumonia. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds and recorded a 39-1/2-inch vertical and 11-foot broad jump. He completed the short shuttle in 4.24 seconds, did the three-cone drill in 7.03 seconds and did 24 strength lifts.
Holy crap.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Actually, pro days are anywhere from a tenth to a tenth and a half slower than times posted at the Combine and have to be viewed with a grain of salt. Unless another prospect who ran at the Combine ran at the same pro day so his time can be compared to to those who didn't, you can usually add those tenths on to their pro day time because that is what scouts and GM's do.
Scout add time to pro days because the times are faster, not slower. Look at the pro days of WRs Sanu and Randle as well as RBs Polk and Pierce. They all dropped their 40 times significantly from the combine to their pro day. Now the scouts go back and see if the tape matches the combine numbers, the pro day numbers, or somewhere in between.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy crap.
That was the guy I wanted to see at the combine. Wagner is a stud.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Holy crap.
Yeah. Plus, he was the MVP of the Senior Bowl as well. He wasn't at his 240-245 LB range playing weight wise yesterday, probably about 5-7 lbs under. But that's because he wasn't fully recovered from the pnemonia maybe and didn't regain his full strength.

Guy can ball and proved he can be a playmaker. Like him and probably solidified himself in the 2nd round.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Wow that's a great workout for Wagner.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a great workout, but he still probably won't go any higher than the mid-late 2nd. He's an ILB from a small school who had great pro-day numbers which are probably a bit inflated. Having that kind of showing this close to the draft though is definitely a plus.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got home from work and was hoping to see some discussion on the Super Regional Combine.

Guess I'll have to do some reading.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bobby Wagner, LB (6-foot-3, 235 pounds) — Wagner was supposed to work out at the NFL Scouting Combine but couldn’t due to pneumonia. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds and recorded a 39-1/2-inch vertical and 11-foot broad jump. He completed the short shuttle in 4.24 seconds, did the three-cone drill in 7.03 seconds and did 24 strength lifts.
God damn Wagner! The 40 is probably a little inflated but a 4.6 would have still been fast. Almost a 40" vert is super explosive too, a pro day doesn't affect that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote