Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-22-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
That's moronic... none of the outs/comebacks/corners looked "floaty".

Honesty I don't know where some of you come up with this crap. Then the guy throws a strike 75 yards into the wind, and it's "oh he just chucked it as far as he could"
Idk...some of the passes did look a little floated to me

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You clearly understood anything I just posted.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You clearly can't express an opinion properly.

And if you can't differentiate "floating" a pass because you don't have the arm to make the throw properly with using touch to give the receiver a more catchable ball in a spot that he can do something after the catch... then there really isn't much hope for you in evaluating QBs.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Luck basically cover the questions about his arm. Its not the Stafford type arm, but its strong and he can make all the throws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
Open Q on the Tackle Martin - one of the other online draft sites mentioned they thought he may be (initially or permanently) better suited to LG, anyone have thoughts on that?
I don't think he is a good enough run blocker. He is a better pass blocker. I'd be a waste to take Martin to play at guard when there is so much good interior talent this year. Martin will be drafted as a tackle because tackle are just more valuable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
You clearly can't express an opinion properly.

And if you can't differentiate "floating" a pass because you don't have the arm to make the throw properly with using touch to give the receiver a more catchable ball in a spot that he can do something after the catch... then there really isn't much hope for you in evaluating QBs.
Quote:
Luck looked good, threw some strikes on the skinny posts and outside stuff, most his deep throws looked exactly like his deep throws in college (floaty).
Quote:
That's moronic... none of the outs/comebacks/corners looked "floaty".
Maybe the bold will help some.

And I never said he didn't have the arm, he very clearly showed he had the arm on the outside throws and posts (like I said which you either chose not to read or completely misunderstood), he just didn't make (and doesn't regularly) make good deep throws. There is a difference between lobbing a pass and underthrowing it so a player can make an easy catch and throwing a good deep pass with velocity so a player can catch it while running full speed. And if you can't differentiate the two then there really isn't much hope for you in evaluating QBs.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Surprised we havent heard the standard line, "oh #### now he wont be there when my team picks". Not sure where he falls but Fleener might easily end up in that first round. Maybe a Cleveland or even Pittsburgh for me.

Fleener 4.5 into the wind, forgetaboutit.
Depending on the board, I wouldn't absolutely rule out the Bears from snapping Fleener up. I also wonder about the Broncos - John Fox may not care for pass-catching TE's, but Peyton is probably going to want one, and how much does Dallas Clark have left, assuming they sign Clark.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
Once in a lifetime prospect?...what if you were alive when Peyton Manning got drafted?
I think there's an argument there that Andrew Luck was a better prospect than Peyton was a prospect. He might have a touch better arm, and he ran a far more pro-style offense in college (and a far more complicated offense). It's a close discussion, though.

It's easy to forget all these years later that there was legitimate discussion as to whether or not

a) Peyton was elite
b) If Peyton should be the first pick.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
Hmm, bodes well as a Bengal pick (if he makes it that far) as they pretty much only want OL guys that can cover multiple spots. Having said that, Livings only covered the 'suck' spot..lol

Open Q on the Tackle Martin - one of the other online draft sites mentioned they thought he may be (initially or permanently) better suited to LG, anyone have thoughts on that?
I can understand that. He reminds me a bit of Chris Williams out of college. I think Martin will work at LT for some teams (particularly zone blocking teams), but others may not view him as highly.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Depending on the board, I wouldn't absolutely rule out the Bears from snapping Fleener up. I also wonder about the Broncos - John Fox may not care for pass-catching TE's, but Peyton is probably going to want one, and how much does Dallas Clark have left, assuming they sign Clark.
I kind of like Kellen Davis there in Chicago and they have some other needs. Denver as you mentioned will give Clark a shot and supposedly have some rookie that made a splash in camp.

When projecting late in the first round it's a real crap shoot. Fleener's so mobile that you could almost take him if you were in need of a WR, just run two TEs like they do in New England.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Maybe the bold will help some.

And I never said he didn't have the arm, he very clearly showed he had the arm on the outside throws and posts (like I said which you either chose not to read or completely misunderstood), he just didn't make (and doesn't regularly) make good deep throws. There is a difference between lobbing a pass and underthrowing it so a player can make an easy catch and throwing a good deep pass with velocity so a player can catch it while running full speed. And if you can't differentiate the two then there really isn't much hope for you in evaluating QBs.
Very fair points. Btw, hope all's well buddy.

I have a theory on that. I have neither the time nor resources (and really, the care these days) to really try and assess the validity of my theory, though.

I've never had any concerns with his arm strength (seen him throw flat-footed 50-60 yards), spin, release, or velocity. That said, it is fair to say that some of his deep balls occasionally float. I do wonder, though, if that's a case of Luck being "too good". On first read deep passes, I've seen him reach back and uncork it before. But there were times where it seemed that, if the deep ball wasn't the first read, or if he was flushed and throwing a deep ball, that he would try to "touch' pass a deep ball, if that makes sense.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

Quote:
I kind of like Kellen Davis there in Chicago and they have some other needs. Denver as you mentioned will give Clark a shot and supposedly have some rookie that made a splash in camp.

When projecting late in the first round it's a real crap shoot. Fleener's so mobile that you could almost take him if you were in need of a WR, just run two TEs like they do in New England.
I actually like Davis quite a bit. People forget how good of an athlete he was at MSU. I always wondered, if he had played DE full-time, if he might've become a high round DE pick.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Didn't Denver sign Tamme?

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
But there were times where it seemed that, if the deep ball wasn't the first read, or if he was flushed and throwing a deep ball, that he would try to "touch' pass a deep ball, if that makes sense.
I've thought the same thing as well. I first made the observation when evaluating his tape against Oregon in 2010. After that game was when tons of people started to question his arm strength. As we saw with that last pass to Owusu, he's capable of throwing a very good deep ball. He just needs to reach back and let it rip instead of trying to drop it into a precise spot.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise St's pro day

"Representatives from 28 teams were in attendance, including Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and offensive coordinator Jay Gruden. Other teams of note included the Patriots, Jets, Cardinals, Rams, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Bills, Chiefs, Colts, Eagles, 49ers, Jaguars, and new Peyton Manning squeeze the Denver Broncos.
Former Broncos Austin Pettis, Brandyn Thompson, and Ellis Powers were spotted.
Billy Winn ran a 4.85 40-yard dash, which was his best time ever. He ran a 5.0-flat at the Combine.
Tyler Shoemaker ran a 4.4 40.
Tyrone Crawford ran a 4.8 40.
Shoemaker may have played himself into a late round pick as opposed to the street free agent he was before today.
Winn's overall performance was leaps and bounds better than his Senior Bowl practice time. He is on Mel Kiper's good side again.
More than half a dozen teams plan on working out Doug Martin and Shea McClellin individually. The other 25 teams are dumb."
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one knows how Cedric Febis did?
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Any one knows how Cedric Febis did?
Quote:
S Cedric Febis: 4.70 40, 36-inch vertical, 10-4 broad, 6.79 three-cone drill. He had the best results of the group in the broad and three cone and was second in the vertical. His three cone would have ranked fifth among safeties at the combine. His vertical would have been sixth and his broad would have tied for sixth.
Read more here: http://voices.idahostatesman.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good results
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Martin to the Bengals has seemed like a lock to me for some time, not surprised to see them at his Pro Day.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Doug Martin to the Bengals has seemed like a lock to me for some time, not surprised to see them at his Pro Day.
Hearing they also like Kellen Moore. Backup to Dalton i would guess.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No the Bengals can't have Martin . But they can take Moore he needs some a team to draft in the 5th round.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's this sound Bengals fans

17 Cordy Glenn
21 Mark Barron
53 Doug Martin

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be somewhat surprised if the Bengals drafted Doug Martin in the first round. He's not nearly dynamic enough to warrant the pick and they just signed BenJarvus Green-Ellis.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals will go WR before RB, the are paying BGE good money year 1 and have no #2 WR
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green-Ellis is spilting carries with who ever the Bengals end up drafting in the 1st or 2nd round.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This video claims Justin Blackmon ran a 4.39 but his math is wrong, see comments http://youtu.be/WwhHQ5nbUAQ

The video is 24 FPS, NOT 30 FPS. Download it yourself. http://www.mediafire.com/?efdev4knkx4xfcp

If you measure from hand lift he ran a 4.67. If you measure from the back foot extending he ran a 4.5 flat.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote